Tfw tinnitus at 19

>tfw tinnitus at 19

stop using headphones for a while

That sucks bro. Take care of your hearing so it doesn't get any worse.

Is it a "pweeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sound?
That's what I have

K, will try

thats what happens when you listen to metal

>tfw no tinnitus at 24

hahaha ur a female dog lol

Stood next to the speaker at a fucking of Montreal show freshman year. Stopped noticing it by graduation.

If you press your ears up to the amps, sure.

tfw deaf at 23

a doguette?

why were you posting on this site when you were underage?

How long did you have it?

Noticed about a month ago, though i only notice it when its very quiet

>tfw AIDS at 19

better to have a tinnitus only in quiet situations than a fall down -70DB at like 3000 - 4000hz

Yeah, stop using headphones. Is it loud?

Not him but the kind of low volume soft low pitched sound that I hear in my ear (18 here) is the same that I've always remembered having, does that mean anything? I also listen to music on headphones with the volume at at least half, so that shouldn't be an issue right?

Lucky. Better tinittis at 19 than arthritis at 21.

Got it a year ago at 24. Spikes randomly usually at night and majorly if I smoke a bowl. Its a high pitched hiss, almost like gas leaking out of a pipe. Its mild enough where I won't hear it if there's enough ambient background noise or if I'm outside. Safe to say you get used to it after a while but those first few months can be nerve wracking at first. Maybe see your GP or an ENT to rule out things like backed up fluid in a blocked eustachian tube or worse meniere's disease.

Deserved for being a frogposter.

mfw social anxiety too strong for me to ever go to concerts so I'll never have this problem

Tfw 22 with tinnitus, arthritis, sciatica, and plantar fasciitis

CAPTCHA: pain road

>tfw born deaf
>read about this band called queens of the stone age
>they seem cool as fuck, wish i could listen to them
>in store one day
>see album called songs for the deaf
>hell yeah, now i can actually listen to them
>buys that album and a cd player
>go home, put in cd
>no music
>mfw

>Sup Forums posters always laugh at people who use ear plugs
>Sup Forums posters keep getting tinnitus

lmao

deafheads used to hold balloons at grateful dead concerts and could feel the music through the vibrations reverberating through the balloon. if youre actually deaf and not just some fartsniffing shitfuck of a frogposter.

thanks for the tip man

Loud music isn't the only reason for tinnitus, although there really are lots of careless people on here.

hmm i don't think he's deaf :(

it usually gets worse if your blood pressure goes up so it might be the reason why it gets louder when you smoke a bowl.

I always try to warn people about tinnitus. They don't think it's a big deal until they get it and start contemplating suicide because they can't handle it.

Trust me, you don't want to get tinnitus. It fucks up your life. Listen to your music on a low volume, don't listen for a long period of time. Wear earplugs when going to concerts or band practice, hell wear them to anywhere you think that's load. I promise you won't regret it.

is it ok if i listen at a low volume for like 10 hours a day

That's way too long. I'll recommend 2 hour on headphones, then listen to music through speakers.

tfw born with tinnitus

If it's only on one ear and it get worse when that ear its pointing upward, it's probably just fluid inside the inner ear, go to the doctor, it's easy treated and unless it's caused by other problem, it will not comeback.

Psychological. You're sitting in a pit of silence.

>turn volume on computer up all the way
>still not loud enough

wtf happened? am i going deaf? i tried unplugging and plugging back in but its still quiet as fuck

i dont havge woirds to describe how stupid ytou are hmm mm

BBBBRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>I also listen to music on headphones with the volume at at least half, so that shouldn't be an issue right?
Hearing damage is not just volume dependent, but also time dependent. So you can have at at soft volume but if you're listening to it all day then you still may get damage.

my brother has it at 15

Baby Driver

thats pretty cool

>tfw no tinnitus at 27

yeah, I've had a buzzing when it's silent since I was a little kid

>tfw not sure if slight background buzz is tinnitus or background electricity

I do have an ear infection though, right ear gets itchy and has creamy wax instead of brown viscous stuff.

i've had tinnitus for a decade.

you stop noticing it after a while. i only remember that i have it very sparingly.

also this:

are you babby driver?

I thought this was Normal :(

I thought this was normal
I didn't know this was a sign for hearing loss
I've had the ringing for years, how fucked am i Sup Forums?

>tfw grew out of tinnitus as a kid

Let's assume you're telling the truth about that you're deaf
Why are you even here? Why don't you care about other art forms like visual arts, sculpting, etc
They are just as cool if not better than music, because they are not infested with cancer like this board has

Same, not having it would seem weird.

why do people still care about rules