Friends with benefits never works out. Prove me wrong

Friends with benefits never works out. Prove me wrong
>
>
>You can't

Cant. You get hot for her but she gets cold for you.

i cant

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM

Maybe its your fault? If youve had it not work out multiple times, you're the only constant there

dude you gotta know by now that the majority of chicks ≥ 6/10 are fucking slobs

I've had a fwb for four years.
We only meet every couple months for kinky af sex.
It works if you aren't emotionally retarded.

second this. Have had a few FwB myself, no problem.

my fwb works out all the time, we met at the gym

Having a friend you want to fuck doesn't work out, either. She will eventually destroy your confidence, by dating a series of complete loosers/betas and leading you on

It works so long as you both don't get possessive. Only people who can handle open relationships can do it. If you get all hurt that your fuck buddy is fucking someone else, you might just steer clear of the idea.

There are plenty of people who pull off friends with benefits, but they are the people who are honest with themself and others. It also helps to know yourself from an outside perspective rather than just what you think you are.

this

> if you aren't emotionally retarded

thirded

I've been in an open relationship for two years and we both fuck several other people on the regular. I've wanted this for awhile and was lucky enough to meet someone who basically wanted the same

Fuck she's the best
OP know's what's up

>Be me, manage to become fuckduddies with one of the hottest girls in my year group.
>Everything is good for about 3 months, we have sex 5-10 times a week.
>Amazing ass, nice perky little tits and a tight little pussy.
>She gets clingy and doesn't really have a life.
>I kick her of the roster.
>She has a big cry and turned into a bitch.
>Don't see each other for about 6 months
>Run into her at a years party, got drunk and fucked in a tree-house.
>Drink a bottle of bourbon at another party and get absolutely shitfaced, she drags me off and we fuck in a tree at a local park.
>Haven't seen her since.

That's not a FWB, that's a casual sex partner. A friend with benefits is an active part of your social life (something a NEET like you wouldn't understand) that you have sex with and attempt to act like it's still casual. It always ends in failure though when either the sexual tension destroys the friendship, or one party gets hurt when the other joins an ACTUAL relationship

OP here, just a quick reminder that Fuck buddies DOES NOT equal friends with benefits. Fuck buddies are two people who have uncommitted sex, but nothing else (and this, in fact, works amazingly.) FWB's are friends who eventually start having sex, but don't commit to each other. This slowly impacts the rest of the social group and eventually makes your life hell. Speaking of experience, of course

Glad you guys confirmed my post.
Look at her mentality (pic related.)
Great fwb.. Would not date her though.

OP should stick his dick in crazy and mgtow.

Define "friends" ?

...and why shouldn't it work ?

What makes you think her and I don't share social circles?
Stop projecting bruh.

define "works out"

whats this autism

Depends. Friends with benefits work great when neither person truly wants commitment. I've seen a few instances of lifelong friends with benefits situations. Hell, I have one of my own. When I'm between gf's and she's between bf's we will hook up and we have since highschool. It works fine.

Friends with benefits DO NOT work when one person wants more. And this is usually what FWB situations are. Either it's a situation where they guy is friendzoned, but she's still willing to get physical OR it's that awkward period after a relationship where you're broken up technically but still banging (then it usually ends after a bit).

i cringed
leave now summer

You're like a sociology book.

It worked fine for 1 week or 2. Then we become a couple. 4 years now. We always felt we were more than fick buddies but i was first ro admit it. Usually if u have sex with some1 ur brain has "picked" them. And love might develop very soon.

>let me just move these goalposts
Fixed

its mostly the chick wants more but the guy doesn't and the guy just fucks her until him not changing his mind becomes a problem

This is like 95% of the time. Good job user for laying down straight facts.