Hey Sup Forums i generally dont post anywhere but im having a horrible time right now and i dont know where else to...

Hey Sup Forums i generally dont post anywhere but im having a horrible time right now and i dont know where else to turn. /Adv/ didnt do shit so i thought why not come here. Let me explain;

>Be 19
>Currently homeless living with family of 4 in a small one room hotel
>Cant find a job because homeless and no car
>Only car we have my father uses for his shitty paying retail job
>Mother has to stay in the hotel with my special needs brother
>Can't start college like i was planning too because i had to use the funds i saved to help pay for the hotel room every week
>Can't move out on my own or with friends because i dont have a job and unable to pay rent
>Family is losing money rapidly because no one will sell or rent us a place to live in our price range (1200 a month)

I have no idea what to do. im afraid we are going to be on the street soon which wouldnt be the first time but especially with my brother i dont want to have that happen. What can i do to get money fast or get out of this situation Sup Forums?

pic also unrelated

That's sad OP
I'm 19 and I'm going college in 2 months for the first time
Had to spend a whole year at home picking my two bros from school.
And I was pissed angry hand to be at home every day 24/7. Also have no friends moved house last year

There is always a person with bigger problems than me

There's nothing within walking distance of you job wise? What's your general locale? Are you an amerifag? I have been there and done that, bro. I'd like to help if I can.

Post location i might got something for you

I appreciate it man and yeah i live in America. i've tried the closest jobs near me which are a receptionist job, 2 pizza places, and a CVS. The receptionist job didnt hire me because i dont have a constant state of residence, the CVS never called back and will never respond to my application, and im praying one of the pizza joints hire me. If it makes a difference i live in Maryland

How special needs? Cuz' it can change the situation alot

Eh. If you were in PA, MA, or NY I could maybe help. Sorry, bro. And pro tip because I've been homeless and had to get a job before: don't say you're homeless. Don't let on that you don't have a permanent place

He has low functioning Autism. He has mobility and can say a few words he just cant feed himself or be unsupervised

It's all good man i appreciate any advice i can get and i'll try to hide that when looking in the future

contd.
You gotta look clean, speak clearly, wear the most decent clothing you've got, and appear normal. No one wants to risk hiring a homeless person. It's just life. If you need clothes, hit up a goodwill or two. If you literally can't spare a few bucks to buy clothes, steal them carefully in case you have to go back. It's a shitty life, and a horrible situation, but you gotta provide for your family, bro. Sometimes that's all we got. And some people don't even have that

If I was rich I would send you money...Good luck man. Apply to every local store. Even begging for money on the street will get you something.

Also, don't get trapped into thinking you have to find a job posted online. Some places just don't get visibility. Or don't know how to internet. Sometimes you gotta go in and ask. Especially at like mom and pop places or doctors offices.

And call CVS. Sometimes places like that don't look at the applications unless they lose someone or think of it. Like at Staples (I worked there twice) they almost never check. They wait for you to call once or twice.

i'll definitely keep all this in mind. I have a nice shirt and pair of pants i've never worn for this occasion

i'm gonna try what i can but thank you for the thought man i really appreciate it

bump for this dude

Good shit, man. Keep your head up because it can get better. Maybe not fast. But it can. I do infosec for a defense contractor now, and I'm gonna leave and go to an insurance company to work in a security operations center for more pay. I was homeless 5 times from the ages of 16-25y. Finally. FINALLY I'm starting to make my way. Catch up on debt. Etc. There's hope. I'm not a rich man. But I no longer go hungry and beg for food on Sup Forums and plebit. Or sell drugs, risking ruining my life.

I know it sounds like common sense, but you're 19, and better you hear it now and be like, "Duh" then wish someone had planted the thought: Keep your chin up. Don't let this shit world beat you. Don't waste money on addictions. Don't waste money on chemical escape. Alcohol is awesome. Drugs are awesome. Cigarettes are terrible, but I like them anyway. But all that stuff is too awesome. And some are kinda cheap. But they're so awesome they'll fuck up your life without stability and support. I'm all for drugs and alcohol. But if you don't have stability, (home, food, money, family) drugs or alcohol will become your stability. Your constant. And it's not like it's easy to recover from homelessness. So why fuck your odds even more by fucking up your life and throwing away money on that shit.

I'm sorry all I'm capable of giving you right now is long winded advice. I'm barely starting to get on my feet myself, but if you and your family need food sometime, leave me a way to contact you. I'll add you on Snapchat, email, whatever. I'll buy your family some food

What shit tier country do you live in? If that would have happened to me the state would give me a job, housing, financial support for the retard and mabye even someone to assist with the retard.

>shit tier country

>the state would give me a job, housing, financial support for the retard
found the shit tier country

What fucking country are you from? Also, read the fucking thread, faggot. He clearly mentioned his locale

>Next to no homelsess people
>Free healthcare
>Low crime rate
>Free uni
>High level of education
>High salaries (minimum wage is about 20usd/h)

Only drawback is a high tax rate and high living expenses and the fucking EU fags that keep telling us what to do.

Norway