This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Gross, you can see his lack of tan.

ew

gay

no, this is SHITTY BAIT using a STOLEN PICTURE
and you're a MASSIVE FAGGOT, OP for
being this unoriginal.

homie looks scuffed af bro

I look like this from the shoulders up. Below is softer and fatty. Im 5'11 170lb, i cant tone my abs or pecs for the life of me. When i was in HS i was vegetarian and only ate soy/nut protein for a year and a half or so. Is that why? I can build mass and tone arms, back and shoulders all day, but p90x 350 ab workout 3 times a week does nothing. I can bench 260 but my pecs are still flabby and formless. What am I doing wrong?

what's up with his arms?

What arm thing?

Cx in the chat boys

isn't that the richest man in LA? cx

stolen picture? what are you on about nigger

Why are your arms so pink

Pretty good. Nice definition. Something about you is still really scrawny looking, though. I still feel like I could kick your ass.

Looks more like a lot of clenbuterol, low dose of test and calorie restricting, paired with mediocre genetics.

Cx

>kick your ass
Anyone who still says "kick your ass" either can't kick anyone's ass, or is a fat middle aged man in a failing marriage

why are his forearms so red?

its just a skinny guy who trains only arms. literally nothing to see here.

Lopster arms Cx

what arm thing homie

Actual /fit/izen here
Looks good honestly but I think you might be overtraining your arms.

>A

that fucking pig was trying to record me yesterday. i told him right off and he turned it off

dude looks like spongebob

That is not healthy blood flow, my man.

why are his forearms red and the rest of his body a weird shade of green?

E N Z A

I'm in my mid-30s and yes, I'm 25-30 lbs over the weight I'm supposed to be. I'm in a pretty good relationship, I guess. So you get partial credit! I could still kick this guy's ass, though.

E N Z A D E N I N O

dat nigga look goofy as fuck. why he look so goofy? his face be all like "doyyy" and his arm b red. like, wut