Divorce is good!

>Divorce is good!
>Immigration is good!

So does this fat faggot do anything besides shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlwbTUs-17k&list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=4Trlkyz5HF0
youtube.com/watch?v=d079McwlBRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a link to the divorce bit?

bump

The jews haven't won yet

Most of his stuff isn't wrong though

some of it is

but he's just a comedian so what do you expect

Is he one of the chosen

Was in a commercial for the upcoming season.

I've only ever seen the one where he says the reason why more boys play video games than girls because Nintendo just decided to start marketing them towards boys, which I don't think is completely true, but it's probably not far off.

>Le comedian talks down to the audience on social politics show

The only kind of people who support these shows are people who look like him

women play more "games" than the male gender

He uses logical fallacies and disjointed factoids to try to make people accept of position because "he's funny".

This is the most annoying sounding and looking "man" I have ever seen or heard

Why does he have rooster hair

When episodes are relatively apolitical it's a bearable show. ie when it redpills libtards on shit like Toms

However most of the time it's naiive, reaches (especially on statistics), and assumes everyone lives in LA

>mfw this faggot implied that the pros of workers being open with their salaries outweighs the cons

Is that mutant seth rogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlwbTUs-17k&list=PLuKg-WhduhkksJoqkj9aJEnN7v0mx8yxC&index=11

>the electoral college is undemocratic!
No shit
>this is bad
WRONG

These fucking kikes I swear

I genuinely have seen apple pickers who reach less than him.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Trlkyz5HF0

Sounded like he was criticizing that wedding ceremonies are too elaborate, but the description does say divorce =good

It has issues today and a discriminatory past, but he wasn't saying that the entire thing should be scrapped.

reminder: he's a part of the government's new propaganda movement

other members: 99% of Judd Apatow regulars, Amy Schumer, Bill Maher

But Maher hates muslims

well the winner take all electoral votes could be changed.

> and a discriminatory past
Where the fk do you think you are

literally everything he says is true. why would you deny any of it?

alt right

Ruining everything is a pretty good description for what this type of faggot does when they make their money talking down to a generation of naive, easily manipulated children. It really did fuck us up when people started listening to comedians for their opinions.

his bit on funerals was unbearable

why?

I don't want him to die yet man.

yeah but, my feelings

because funeral homes don't really make you embalm anyone, nor do they make you buy a $10k casket.

his points for why embalming is bad is "hurr durr they're dead so what, besides it's a carcinogen" Yeah, like dead people are worried about getting cancer. Does anyone want to see grandma's eyes not closed? Do you want to see her open mouth? Do you want her body smelling during the funeral itself? People die during Texan summers, user. Don't tell me they're staying fresh during those few days until they're buried.

a whole complete package for a funeral, including service, plot, and casket, from the moment of death to burial, costs around $5k on average, IF they even want a burail. getting a cremation, which happens most of the time, is far cheaper, and these options are always. Most funeral homes around here don't even work with SCI.

I'm a guy who works with a bunch of funeral homes gathering prices so I can sell pre-need plans to elderly people.

This looks cripplingly unfunny. So, is this guys whole shtick to just basically verbally shitpost reddit comments?

it's pretty /comfy/ tbqh

next time on Adam ruins everything, adam tells you why cuckolding is healthy for a relationship.

>Cringe
>Reddit
>Shitpost
Literally get off Sup Forums and form your own opinions.

>Divorce is good!
Better to divorce than to stick together solely because your religion would ostracize you for doing so and being fucking miserable every day.

>we want the "I fucking love science" facebook page audience

>costs around $5k on average
That's lowballing it, and is more bullshit than the 10k.
>Most funeral homes around here don't even work with SCI.
"That's not true where I live so it isn't true."
>I'm a guy who works with a bunch of funeral homes gathering prices so I can sell pre-need plans to elderly people.
And I'm the same job but at a higher seniority so I know more than you.

It's already the ethically right thing to do

youtube.com/watch?v=d079McwlBRE

no cuckolding as in the guy watching the wife or girlfriend take a dick.

Divorce has only enabled women to act like entitled whores who divorce for the stupidest reasons while collecting half the man's salary to live off of. It's destroyed the family, caused birth rates to plummet, etc..

It's been a social cancer.

I invented funerals and it's more like $20k minimum

oh a meme, you say?

I'm a funeral director. Someone linked me to his bit on the funeral industry and it was 99% wrong. Haven't watched anything else from him.

I invented the concept of death and funerals cost your immortal soul

That is my opinion, fag. Sorry that you're a reddit user

Wow that's some real salt

What exactly was wrong?

Probably nothing. Funereal directors run a tight but consistent grift.

Honestly, weddings are stupidly expensive, but at the same time, the larger the wedding, the greater the success of the marriage, right?

It's basically a shame thing. You invited friends and family for the past 18+ years of your life to come witness this 2 to 5 hour long event. It cost you 15 fucking grand if you rented a venue someplace decent for the wedding.

You're going to at least try to make that marriage work.

Prove it. Don't just say it's self evident.

What are the cons?

user, do you honestly believe I have the personality, the looks or drive in life that anyone would find attractive?

Repeats widely known internet factoids as if he knows it from scholarly research. Some nigger from Sup Forums should make videos reading off the facts from the IMDB film trivia section and get rich.

There is literally nothing wrong with divorce. Why force someone to stay in a marriage they don't want anymore? Because god?

kek this is the only thing that should've been posted in this thread

>the larger the wedding, the greater the success of the marriage, right?

Because marriage is the foundation of family and family is the basic unit of stable, functional societies. If marriage is treated as this shallow, temporary thing to be tossed aside whenever bored or when someone new and exciting comes along, you get societal decay and malaise. Rising divorce rates and a system wherein divorce settlements/custody overwhelmingly favor women lead to a society whereby men essentially "check out" of the marriage scene and what you get is a generation of shiftless, distrustful hedonists who do not reproduce.

>It really did fuck us up when people started listening to comedians for their opinions.

Truest thing. The other day I had to sit through my friend trying to recite some shitty Louis C.K. bit about sexism and John Oliver on sexism. Some years back it was George Carlin and Chris Rock. People are really impressionable. You can even see them get influenced these days by youtube "celebrity" "comedians".

>white guy and black woman in the thumbnail

Holy shit, it really is the new meme.

John Oliver on education, I meant

Say what you will on John Oliver, but his 911 Dispatcher bit was accurate. Aside from not talking about records we use for locations.

But that video isn't saying people should cheat. It's saying that cheating indicates deeper problems than we let ourselves think (we just attribute it to being a bad person in general, for instance), and offers a solution to prevent cheating.

>I WORK AT FUNERAL HOMES

FUCKING KEK! You don't have a dog in the fight at all, do you?

>because funeral homes don't really make you embalm anyone, nor do they make you buy a $10k casket.

But they sure as shit guilt you into it all. Salesmen are pure garbage people in the first place; liars and manipulators. In funeral homes they're salesmen who have you when you're emotionally vulnerable and they take advantage of it by upselling you on shit. It's disgusting.

no, because i don't work for them. they're not the guys paying me, it's insurance companies.

hell be fine