Thoughts on paramore and their new album?

thoughts on paramore and their new album?

I wanna slap her tits so hard man

I don't want Hayley to be the poster girl for depression.

My coworker played it for me and I gotta say it man I thought it was great
I love what they've become, sort of like a Blondie for our time instead of that corny pop-punk shit.

>comparing paramore the blondie
callm down

I like the band and I loved After Laughter.

Is this some kind of contest to get the ''weirdo'' spot of the music industry because Miley Cyrus quit doing her edgy persona? Seems like Katy Perry and St.Vincent are doing the same.

I said "sort of", spergypants.

they were great before too.

No they weren't.

I want to get a blowjob from her and Lauren Mayberry and then cum in her mouth and watch them kiss and swap my cum back and forth.

Dingleberry would puke on your dick on purpose

Had the earn that ring somehow ya dig

Hayley here, thanks man

Collab when?

are they good tho?

Yeah, Paramore are far better than Blondie

I want haley to rub her vagina all over my face after a long, sweaty gig

Paramore has been my favorite band since highschool. i like how each album gets progressively more mature. Riot was my favorite as an edgy, angry kid but now that I'm older After Laughter really reaonates with me. They've been a group that's given me consistent emotional support and I'll probably always listen to them.

Also Hayley is best music waifu.

really shocked me how they changed their sound. i remember how un-listenable they used to be

Fuck off tic tac

I'm jk I love you

I listened to a couple of songs and it seemed like a break up album. I happened to listen to the same day she announced a divorce from her husband. I'm assuming most of the songs were written during a time she was assessing her relationship. The upbeat music clash with the melancholic lyrics. I think the instrumentals are happy just to make it more palatable.

i hope that talentless hack chokes on her shitty music and dies.

Long time fan, loved After Laughter. It grew on me the more I listened, as did their other albums.

They usually compose songs around Hayley's lyrics. Seems like they did the opposite this time around. Taylor composes, and Hayley works around it with her own words. I suppose that's the reason for the happy/melancholic clash.

I didn't expect the divorce though. Damn.

AOTY