WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread
Relative Edition
>Pic Related

Id tie her to a bus stop in the bad part of town, and charge 5 dollars a head to rip her a new one

fuck her right on the car

Ass fuck her.

Eh, looked better as a thumbnail.

Fuck her face.

wwyd to cousin Ashley?

grap her hair and do a hard sloppy face fuck with at least two fillings for her throat. and cleaning her face and my dick with her hair.

Let her gag on my cock.

It would help if you said how they were related to you.

Take the car. You can have the bitch.

bend her over and fuck her hard from behind against the rack. spank her ass till i cum balls deep in her pussy.

tit fuck and cum over her glasses

older sis

Fuck her luscious ass.

pull up her dress, bend her over the banister, fist her in the pussy as hard and deep as possible

Not a relative, but I'll share anyway.

My girlfriend (pic related) is out for the night with her friends and she has me diapered. I kinda wanna fap into a pair of her panties, imagining her getting fucked by someone else -- so maybe you all can help me with that.

WWYD?

buy her a nice collar and fuck her cute kitty pussy. cum over her face and keep her as my pet.

ATM!

How would you feel if I came into your room with her and kicked you out of your bed before having my way with her?

Tyrone ?

Zip tie her to that thing and eat her ass while everyone watched

Go stage III and run a 3" straight pipe from the turbo back. Bask in AWD glory

fuck her pussy while we make out till i fill her up. then get a sensual blowjob and cum over her face. then i send her back to you for a good nightkiss.

>ATM!
???

>fuck her pussy while we make out till i fill her up. then get a sensual blowjob and cum over her face. then i send her back to you for a good nightkiss.
She really loves giving head too. She has such a small mouth and really knows how to work a cock with her tongue.

fist dat ass till she cries and bleeds

she has to proof if she can lick my balls while her throat is stuffed with my cock.

ass-to-mouth.

She hasn't given me a blowjob since she put me back in diapers about 6 months ago, but I remember them being soooo good.

She's never let me have her ass, but I've seen it enough to know it's probably so tight. Her whole body is tiny and tight as fuck.

Comments on point, thank you sir

she looks like it's fun to use her like a fleshlight

I'd keep trying until she gives in.

I'm a Subaru Ambassador. Gotta share that love.

then i would fuck her pussy with a big plug up her ass

Fuck all here holes. Damn she made my balls ache.

donkey punch

I wonder what her head would look like on a stick?

Ass pic?

Pic of her face, I have loads more

wwyd

I know this girl

Wwyd?

Cousin

Pick her up and press her against the wall, her arms and legs wrapping around me as I thrust my cock up into her sweet pussy.

Cousin

Get a good grip of that long, red hair and pull as I fuck her tight little asshole.

cousin

post more

keep going

Wwyd?

wwyd?

That Subaru tho

So your older sister is like 15?

Underage b&

She'd moan like a whore as my fat cock spreads open her backdoor, filling up her ass. She'd love it as I thrust into her, using her ass-pussy the way she's always wanted it used.

Post more pics.

take her into the water and fuck her without anyone noticing

let her sit there and eat her out till the sun goes down. then bend her over and fuck her pussy from behind till i fil her to the brim.

I'd reach around and grab her little tits, groping and pinching as my dick continues to pound her hot ass. Her mouth would open and her eyes would close as she starts grunting like an animal.

wwyd?

Wwyd to my sluty cousin?

i'd drag her into the car, place her on the back seats and fuck her brains out in that dress
how old?

these threads are cringe as fuck

buncha faggots pretending like theyd know what to do with a girl if they ever got one

>projecting

What's more cringe, the people who fantasize here or the people who come here to bitch?

Hint: It's the latter.

let her sit on my dick reverse. reach around and hold her legs open for everyone to see how i pump up and down her pussy. don't stop till her pussy overflow with my cum.

Nice she is 19, like her? Be rough when you fuck her.

yea i do.
press her into the grass, tearing down her shorts and shoving my rock hard cock into her juicy pussy, ravaging her with her legs locked around my back. cum on her glasses

My hands would move to her hips, grabbing hold to push and pull her body in time with my thrusts, pounding her dirty little asshole onto my cock even harder.

No I'm white. My name is biff.

Post more

She would love it. Here is more for you.

She'd cum as she feels my cock start to pulsate, spraying spurt after spurt of my jizz deep inside her bowels as my balls drain into her, filling her ass with my fluids.

any more of her in dresses or short skirts?

don't let her out before i keep her panties and cum with just the tip in her pussy.

push her off the car and drive off

got anymore feet? i can write a wwyd about those.

pin her head into the sand. pound her throat while give her a hell of a wedgie. cum deep down her throat. then eat her out while she licks my cock clean.

My cuz

lift her up, her legs and arms around me. grab her waist and pump her whole body up and down my cock. don't stop before 3 fillings for her pussy.

Not to much but here is another one for you, you fapping to her?

eat her out right there and fuck the hell out of her ass. wo cares about her friend. she can slurp my cum out of her ass later.