Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Because Sup Forums keeps enabling him. He should be put in a looney bin or, even better, jail.

>jail for having a different opinion than me
Lol k

Go back to Sup Forums sea urchin

You're such a pathetic fag Jesus Christ

It's not because he has a different opinion, it's because he's a massive twat.

>he should go to jail because I think he's a twat
Lol k

normally i find the whole white people rising up in europe meme funny but when its an actual killer spouting these views i can understand why that other user feels that way, although i dont agree with it.

>I can understand an user thinking that he should go to jail for having radical opinions
Look I definitely agree that Vargs an asshole and I don't even agree with most of what he says, but come on.

this guy is a living legend

>Lol k
NOT AN ARGUMENT

Their fucking prison is a resort, let him stay outside being an excuse of a pathetic hypocritical human being.

>MUH modern civilization

have you ever looked at the comments on his videos? the people are literally fucking crazy

says the guy uploading videos on a regular basis to youtube.com with the latest high-quality equipment

people literally go to jail for having radical opinions user lmao. forgot about extremists? the funny thing is a lot of those extremists have never actually killed anyone, so varg one ups them on that front.

Hating black people isn't an 'opinion', my friend. you'll learn this when you start to leave your house more than once a month.

it's a clusterfuck of either white priders or black burzum fans that want to be accepted in his white paradise. It's pathetic

The action isn't, but his (wrong) justification for it is.

Yes, but he shouldn't go to jail JUST for having that opinion

I'm just making fun of your post man

why wouldn't it be allowed?

this ain't britain or sweden lad
there is freedom sometimes y'know

i never said he should lol. my point was that i could see why the other user had such a visceral reaction to him.

Yeah, I was just continuing my point.

OP here. My main complain, is varg fucking vikernes using "Muh modern civilization" when he uploads almost daily to youtube. It's hypocrital, and stupid. All the other reasons other anons have given are just as valid tho

Look away from the screen or something, I don't know how to help you.

YOUNG THUG IS LIT

being white is so lame lol

yo when dat new frank ocean dropping

yeah, i let my gf have a tinder, so what?

resist drumpf

yooo migos is like the new beatles lol

I FOLLOW THE NBA AND TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY

yo can we admit the oscars and grammys have a race prob?

YEEZY SEASON APPPROCHIN.

Bait'd!

idk, as far as I know, autistic people can vlog their opinions.

I don't get it do you think you're funny?

Have you even seen him and his wife's videos? They are brainwashing their children. When you join a society you sign a social contract. They are violating that contract and abusing their children. They can go to some third world hellhole if they want but as long as they're in France they should be jailed.

idk either

>"Hate"
When has he said he hates black people?
He just thinks they should stick to their countries where they can actually fix their society instead of going to other places and causing problems, problems which are evident when you look at statistic reports and censuses of countries that have been "invaded". The same goes for other such groups. Is this really such a radical viewpoint?

Anyway, this isn't Sup Forums so can whoever's making these posts please just fucking drown already

wew

I'm a white nationalist, and I'll tell you that Varg is fucking insane and murdered another human being literally just because he wanted to. Another WHITE human being, at that.

...you sure you wanna use the "invasion" word? im pretty sure your europe has done it's fair share of invading in the last century alone. or does that not fit the narrative of the criminal brown and black people suddenly leaving their countries, for no apparent reason, just to get shat on in places like europe and america?

What's wrong, bud? Anything going on you want to talk about?

Nigga quit being melodramatic and just meme em if they start acting up when they get older.

Daddy killed another sociopath in a shitty band, only made good shit when he went solo. The kids have nothing to brag about lmao

We just don't want you here. It's as simple as that.

>murders a guy
>doesn't serve for life

what is this even allowed?

too late lol. brb gonna fuck a married white woman.

Have fun, I guess.

haha yes music

jesus christ, you really are a caricature of a human being.

do your family a favor and kill yourself before they realize what a massive faggot you are.

>I'm a white nationalist
Stopped reading here, kill yourself.

At least have the confidence to give me a proper argument, (You)hungry nu-male
Varg has put blame on Europe's involvement in foreign continents as well, and he doesn't promote it, so your argument doesn't stand. Unless you actually think it's for the best if all the African/Arab refugees leave their countries and go live in countries where they can't agree with the culture and try to impose the same rules and stigmas that ruined their country in the first place. Because if you actually believe that then >yoinks scoob

What should I have for lunch?

This board should just be deleted at this point.

kawaii varg.

I think the problems that typically arise are that this argument, albeit an understandable one (those who don't assimilate to Western culture shouldn't stay and cause a mess), come from people who think race and culture simply go hand in hand.

As in, Western = White, Sharia = Arab/brown, etc.

You're supposed to be 18 to post here