How do I find a cute autism/asperger girlfriend who I can take care of and keep safe from the world?

How do I find a cute autism/asperger girlfriend who I can take care of and keep safe from the world?

outside

kidnaping

Become a therapist

She will not be cute dude and you will have to change her diaper. Get in the real world fella

I think the world should be keeping her safe from you

Edgy.

This girl looks cute and all but thats gonna stop when she kills your cat and cuts your dick off.

I'm a cute austism girl but even I won't fuck you

link?

I specifically want a cute one

But... why?

>diaper
mmmmmm

Rehab or group therapy would be my best guess.

you are not

I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard.

Mental issues. Think you'd get crazy sex. You might, but only when SHE wants it. High risk of cheating. You may like her neediness and dependency on you at first. It will get old. Then you won't be able to get rid of her.

Prove it

I don't think I have autism but sometimes I feel like I do. OP maybe me?

I had one. And it was awful. She would do anything sexually but she was so fucking annoying.
>had to help her with literally everything.
>Fucked up grilled cheese every time.
>awkward af introducing to basically anyone
>sensory issues with everything
>never chill
>annoying
>talk during every movie

2/10

U want her number OP

Ive been told i may be on the spectrum and thats why i think none of my relationships workout so maybe if i date someone k8nda the same it would be easier

hello there

/soc/

Where are you from and are you cute?

Bro i visited a relative who was sadly put into a home because she was mentally unstable and suicidal, it was a mixed temporary ward type environment.

There were a few hot af suicidal autism bitches there but trust me bro, they stink because they have given up or were never taught about proper hygiene, you DONT want that no matter how much you think you do

Show pics

>they stink because they have given up or were never taught about proper hygiene

Joke's on you. That's my fetish.

Good luck then, user

This.

How will you help her if ur the same as she is?

Autistic/aspergers girls are dumpy and ugly and usually have poor body awareness, with unkempt eyebrows, blotchy skin and bizarre fashion choices.
I guarantee you, you'll have a hard time finding one bangable even when you're drunk and/or desperate for poon.

Fuck you

Chat rooms. May take sum time but they as assburgers as the cum

This

My ex was like that. It seems nice from a distance. But it's really not
>no concept of 'sexiness' (despite being naturally pretty hot)
>poor hygiene
>inability to hold proper conversations. It was funny when I met her parents; me and them would be talking about something normal and then she would hear something she sorta knew something about and interrupt the conversation to tell a little factoid
>eg. talking about our favourite restaurants in the city - "oh hey there's that restaurant a few miles away which burnt down a couple of years ago. I don't really remember much about it"
>couldn't take her to social events like parties because she'd spend the entire evening trying to have a 1-on-1 conversation with me
>nightclubs were even more retarded for the same reason
>constantly trying to pda
>clingy and needy
At least we never argued I suppose. And she was genuinely really hot which is the only reason we started dating

This guy gets it. I would only watch films with my gf in the cinema cause it was the only place where she wouldn't spend the whole film on her phone or trying to have sex with me

Because it will give me something to focus on

school/uni

i have aspergers
naturally I am attracted to people on the spectrum
but the relationships do not usually work out for me. ask me anything

are you bronon or famnon? Why do you think relationship doesnt work for you?

Show pics

i am a very feminine boy on female hormones(inb4 yep, theyre autistic)

I don't know. My type of autism is just being really quiet and largely anti social aside from some friends. I liked to be alone a lot. Solitude. Girls naturally did not like that.

That girl sounds like a female version of me

this

lel you'll end up gettin a fucked up version of the fat kid in bad santa >.<

But seriously man, i have borderline personality disorder and every single day is a rollercoaster it puts people through so much good and bad times dealin with it.

Its hard work man wouldn't get into it just for some kinda interest that'll wear off, you'll likely leave em wanting to hurt you or themselves.

Bronon
I probably get to clingy and it pushes them away. Even pushing myself sexually with my past boyfriends didn't seem to keep them around very long.

well you should be honest with them, dunno what more to say, thx for reply

Look in the mirror faggot

Ah yes , makes sense kinda

the girl in your pic doesnt exist. shes wearing make up. not much but its there. her eyebrows are either carefully plucked or drawn on. probably both. her hair is actually pretty well-kempt. autists/spergs dont look like that. i have met one autist who was alright. like a 6. but keep dreaming if you think youre gonna date a girl like in that picture. shes a cute normie bitch putting on a facade.

Lol you arent very bright are you?

This. My brother has a friend who is a literal cuck who has been quoted saying "i kinda like watching my girl get railed hard by another guy", is okay with her sleeping with others of course and is getting blatantly manipulated. She is bipolar and insufferable.

I'm not the OP, but if an autistic shit got near my kitty, I'd press her over my head and reenact Batman #497

autism/asperger is not a disease. accept her the way she is

show pics

>not a disease
I bet you go up to morbidly obese women and tell them how beautiful they look too don't you? Lying, Virtue signalling, faggot.

Have a friend who's got a girl like this. They're NOT fun. They are like children who latch on to anything that gets a reaction because they cannot connect and have to repeat things ad nauseam. "Hey user! Boobs! Lawl!" Super awkward, refuses to shut up.

This girl even came to my store and carved a heart into the brand new drywall in the bathroom on a fucking whim because she was bored on the shitter and there were people in the store and it made her uncomfortable.

It's all in movies, senpai. Broken people are broken.

I have asperger. there is nothing wrong about it. society made you believe in standards and that if you are not like 99.9% then you are sick.

I bet that fucking wretched skank laughs too loud too. Horrible people, I tell you.

whore

Post more Elizabeth

>tfw no autist gf to cuddle with

OP, I have a family member like this. She generally dislikes social interactions so she's studying online to be a freelance programmer. She very occasionally will go to geeky events like conventions (only if not crowded) or game nights (only if family members go too). So if you want to meet her, you'll have to be okay with trying to flirt with her in front of her family, which means not at all unless you want to be perceived as awkward or intruding. She'll go to outdoor stuff a lot because she likes nature, but it's kind of distasteful to to hit on girls while they are out on a walking trail, so that doesn't help you too much.

Anyway, I think you might be idealizing this type of girl. But then again, you might not be. I'll post her pros and cons so you can decide for yourself. Incoming in the next post since it was too long

Na, I'd chat her up at both of those events and it wouldn't be a bit awkward you bitch.

Pros:
-Naturally very attractive, huge boobs, petite figure.
-Loves video games, pokemon and general nerdiness. Has a complete pokedex.
-Dislikes conflict and is pretty chill in that regard
-Is totally down to just sit in room with you while you both play a single player game or something like that. She'll totally indulge in your loner lifestyle because she's like that too. Very introverted.
-Artistic and makes pretty things all the time. Has a respectable amount of talent.
-Musical, easily pics up any instrument.
-If you like outdoor stuff, she'll do anything like that with you.
-Intelligent.
-Very moral person.

Cons:
-Legitimately asexual. Even dislikes it when movies/TV shows focus too much on romantic subplots because she can't relate to them and it reminds her that she's different from everyone else.
-Hates showering and will stink before someone tells her she needs to take mercy on us all because her odor is becoming offensive.
-Dislikes conflict to the point where if you have a legitimate reason to be angry or upset, she'll think you're being childish by not just shutting up and dealing with it yourself.
-Accidentally interrupts people a lot because she lacks the social awareness to determine a good place to enter the conversation.
-Anxiety.

Might be pros or cons depending on who you are:
-A lot like Rin from Katawa Shoujo. People struggle to understand her and easily become frustrated when she's not normal (which is almost all the time).
-Eclectic fashion sense.
-Kind of infantile in a way that's difficult to explain. People tend to feel the need to take care of her.
-Dislikes most people.
-Animal lover (like more than 99.9% of the population)

Don't get me wrong OP, I love her and she's a good person. Just not sure if you are accepting the reality of dating someone like this.

sounds interesting, asexuality is the only real problem

out here in the real world they are just known as flighty, needy, pampered, etc.
>IE; just go post yourself as a sugar daddy because they know what they are.

I had a gf that was not autistic/asperger, but she did have something she was "clinically treated" for.

>met her in HS
>knew she was a little off, looked a bit weird
>but she was a little qt nerdy type, EXTREMELY petite and tiny
>apparently a part of the thing she gets "clinically treated" for also factored in a decrease in growth hormones, which makes her look VERY young for age
>in HS she would sit in my lap
>fast forward several years after HS, got a dryspell
>remember the weirdo chick
>manage to find her and hit her up again
>manage to ass-fuck her
>so tiny, petite, and tight
>she acts weird
>over the several times we spent time together, she ended up pissing herself one time
>she thought she was some character from Supernatural, some male character
>she LOVES supernatural
>around december last year i slowly stop talking to her
>come February, get a call from a detective
>apparently i had sexual abuse accusations put on me from her
>this is where i found out officially that she does receive "clinical treatment"
>with no evidence or probable cause, case fell through
>after all that, still want to pound that tight pale and pink willing asshole of hers

sad but good thing I didn't have to deal with a batshit crazy chick again

>

Proffecional answer here, sorry for bad english

i work at a retarded kids school, there are kids from age 6 - 21. you DON'T want a girlfriend from there, they usually born with ugly faces and personalities with their dissabilities.

(I work there because i like to help them but i will never have a relationship with one)