Is this true, turtledicks?

Is this true, turtledicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13214731/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't know, as I -- ya know, SHOWER!

I shower daily and still get dick cheese. Feels bad man

I'm not a fat autist so I actually shower.

Enjoy your mutilated penis.

I'm in the shower right now and every time I look down there's more dick cheese.

OP spotted.

OT: the more prominent question is why you are such an obese beta who doesn't shower at least every 24 hours?.

Obvious b8 is obvious. Still, it's likely true. Never went anywhere near ten days, but if I don't shower for a day, I get pretty bad smegma. Hell, I shower daily and it still gets funky by the time I hop in.

See a doctor,user. Probably one too many shemale hookers

I never have any problem with this. Just clean your dick properly if you jack off and theres no problemo.

I'd imagine that only happens with frequent masturbation. This has jogged my memory somewhat so I will share a story about the first time I got head.

>was a little shit until I was 18 years old and went to uni
>got bullied a lot, definitely deserved it
>hooked up with some girl one night after clubbing
>memory of her is hazy, 7/10 but a little overweight
>we get back to my room
>she pushes my on to the bed and kneels down in front of my crotch
>already hard as diamonds
>whips out my average dick and starts to suck messily
>after about 20 seconds she stops
>before I can ask what's wrong she says it tastes sour
>she decides to leave
>as soon as she's gone, go to the bathroom to see if I can find out what's wrong with my dick
>being uncut, notice my foreskin was pulled back way further than was comfortable
>a flake of white is partially peeled off from the head
>tug at it until it comes free
>realise my whole head was covered in this weird scaly membrane
>gut sinks
>hits me that I never once cleaned under my foreskin
>must be years and years of dried semen that went unchecked
>spent the rest of the night painfully peeling dry sperm off my dick

Might be truth in puberty, but considering most people take a shower every day or every 2 days, i'd worry more about not having showered in 10 days than having a smegmy peeworm.

Truthfully it can get a little nasty after 3 or 4 days of not showering. Just shower or wash it in the sink before you plan on fucking. It's never been too big of a deal for me

Which kind of cheese is best?
strawpoll.me/13214731/r

actually no, mutilated cock

I wouldn't know ya dumb kike, I shower daily. How's your dick doing since the rabbi chewed on it? Does it look like pic related?

no. i used to not shower for a week sometimes and there was no difference. it smelled bad though.

girls literally are too dumb to know if you're cut or not sometimes unless you let them play with it.

For me it is. I get smegma after not showering for a day.

who here remember the first time pulling their skin back to find dick cheese. it was satisfying

Well to give an honest answer:

When I was like 10 my foreskin was very tight and it hurt when I tried sliding it back.

I've always been pretty smart and good at computers so I found a good website that taught you how to stretch the foreskin. By 11 I already had normal foreskin.

Anyway, the point of this is: When I couldn't open my foreskin I'd get that dick cheese but now even if I skip 2 days in the shower I don't get it.

Uncut, got quite a bit of foreskin (can comfortably still fully cover my glans while erect, even being 7" and a grower). I think the last time I've ever had dick cheese was when I was 6?

Obviously I had runs in my life when I didn't shower for a solid week or more, but it just never happened.

wtf

i can't man, did it hurt for you?

this is going to be me when I get circumcised.

The thing is, if you really do believe that uncut is better (and I personally would never part with my foreskin even offered a guaranteed successful, painful operation) they're literally the product of child mutilation. It's like mocking someone for having a crackhead mother. You just sound insecure mate, something tells me you've got something else going down there you're not very happy with.