EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

DOES GRIMES MAKE GOOD MUSIC OR BAD MUSIC:
strawpoll.com/2b8b4agc

the grimesfags are a vocal minority and this poll will prove it right.

inaccurate sample group. most people who don't like her have the word grimes filtered.

this is a controlled poll, a yes or no answer to confirm if she is the mascot of Sup Forums or not

so far, it's looking pretty bad for claire

also if you vote, bump the thread by discussing her MUSIC

If it comes out as majority bad then that says something.

well her music has too much reverb and her voice is the most annoying thing ever

She retired from showbiz?

Someone tweet this at Grimes

Wait how do i filter words holy shit this is life changing

in the catalog, it's to the right above all of the threads

Grimes? More like Bad lol

Holy kek, grimefags btfo hard!! So it really was ironic shitposting. At least most people here have some taste.

What the fuck happened to strawpoll?

Although I enjoyed Halfaxa and Geidi Primes, both Visions and Art Angels were absolute shite and lacked any interesting things. Sad really.

they fell for the minimalist meme

where are all of the grimes fans? It can't actually be 30 vs 2, right???

that's a different site, the one you're thinking of is strawpoll.me

The two grimesfags currently looking up how to change IPs

Oh, thank god.

So this.....is the.....power of grimes....whoa...

Grimesfags on suicide watch

Laugher

OFFICIAL UPDATE

56v9

just end your lives, grimesfags

The poll is officially invalid. What a mong!

Is one of the 10 grimesfags asleep or something?

61 now lol

go call over your friends from /grimes/, let's see if they can make a dent! defend your queen!

>officially invalid
Under what grounds? Better than that other strawpoll image that was posted in a waifu general where more grimesfags are likely to accumulate

Not an argument

Visions and some of her older stuff was enjoyable, but that's about it for me.

>inaccurate sample group
>majority votes are on disliking her

What a shitty poll. OP, did you seriously post a poll without captcha, so any dipshit with a VPN (maybe even you) could mass vote? 75 results in less that half an hour is VERY dubious. Also you disqualified your dumb poll by posting an update here Your shitty attempt to disparage her failed dramatically. Only a fool would take your corrupt poll seriously.

Can't we just make Grimesposting a bannable offense?

>calling to raid poll in order to win
sad!

t.newfriend

>you disqualified your dumb poll by posting an update
that doesn't make any sense

>75 results in less that half an hour is VERY dubious
lmao

i know Sup Forums is a slow board but it's not THAT slow

>captchas prevent using a VPN
"no"
This is an IP-based poll. Unless you can prove that these votes are faked, I'm just going to assume that the obvious truth is what's happening.

Posting intermmediate results = big fail. The poll is officially over. OP, you can stop your VPN now. You already voted so many times in less than half an hour it's getting ridiculous. You didn't use a captcha for that poll to have a clear way to do your corrupt voting. Fuck off.

>did you seriously post a poll without captcha, so any dipshit with a VPN (maybe even you) could mass vote?
Sup Forums has a captcha and some VPNs can still post because it's impossible to block every possible VPN IP

you're retarded, neck yourself

captcha doesn't stop a user with a VPN dipshit. and updates have nothing to do with the validity of the poll

nobody is going to pass multiple votes through using a VPN but you anyways

you're making very bad excuses. just cast your vote and watch!

They are already doing it lel

>updating proves that it's fake
I'm not OP, you're just stupid

OP here. I confess: I used a VPN to vote many times. Don't blame me, I couldn't help myself.

fuck off virgin

you'' do anything for her haha

Has anyone noticed that it's always the same fag grimesposting like this? Every thread he infests has the most obvious samefagging going on.
I'm pretty sure he's this guy too.

do you really think anyone cares that much? i was just passing through and figured i'd take 2 secs of my time to cast a vote. in my opinion, grimes is totally worthless, but it's not like i have a serious conviction about it. i just think her music is trash. i don't need to see it confirmed in a poll.

No, you cretin. Posting updates influences the voting. Did you ever see intermmediate results at the elections? WTF is wrong with you?

>grimesfag pretends to be OP
>this desperate

>this much denial
fucking kek

I'm the OP nitwit

86 PERCENT OF MU HATES GRIMES

>comparing a meme poll on a mongolian cave painting website to the US general election
ok

OP here. The poll is spoiled. That guy is right.

>posting updates influences the voting
Then why have the votes for Grimes grown after the update and the votes against her haven't increased in speed? Not to mention that people would probably vote in the thread (since it's the first thing that shows up when they click the link) before they scrolled down to see the image. Just calm down and realize that most people her aren't a big fan of your favorite goblin.

of course you are

Not OP.

>grimefag trying discredit op
Oh shit, did we break them?

86 PERCENT of fake votes =/= mu, retard. Slap your dumb face and wake up to realiti.

first of all, your typing style doesn't match at all, OP here is clearly typing in full caps, you're just using the same words every other grimesfag (You) uses

you type the same way that samefag does.... hmmmmmm

from now on, I will use this tripcode: BURGR

see

it's a simple question about musical taste you fucking mong, not a presidential election

holy shit is this Sup Forums?

>he still thinks it's fake despite no proof
Stay mad, people don't like your shit artist

I'm the OP dummy. I used ZenMate to fake voting. Go home, the poll is a lie.

most of us has noticed long ago and filtered all his standard autstic phrases and filenames. im just here to watch his damage controll.

I remember once i went into a "worst female artist thread" and replied "Grimes" then the fucker timed a post one exact minute after mine, writing "oh sorry i thought you ment best" pretending to be me. I think he might be using a notification script simmilar to Barnyfag

>all this desperate damage control from grimesfags

It's a lie, go home hater. Nothing to see here.

ANOTHER UPDATE: it seems that the votes are averaging out now, due to a large enough polling group

85-88% does not like Claire's music, while the minority of 12-15% seems to be squirming and accusing me of being a phony. sad!

remember: I am the OP and nobody can replicate my tripcode

This is why you should be a namefag. That way claire can't discredit people.

>still doing damage control
I'm actually laughing currently

You're doing God's work, OP. I can safely say, that you're not a faggot.

imagine being THIS fucking desperate to defend your waifu. i can't believe the measures that this guy has taken to sabotage this thread. lmao

Stop bullshitting retard. The OP doesn't have a tripcode I'm the real OP, not you. Leave this place you dumbfuck.

It is the same guy. Any time someone says anything even remotely negative about her he rushes in to save her. The people in her threads are all fucked.

Post the one of the fat cunt with the Visions cover on his belly

You're trying too hard.

>inb4 grimesfag reports this thread to destroy the evidence

I honestly believe he is baiting, but he will never admit that. he just wants to make me mad

What the hell are you talking about? I just admitted that I spolied the poll. Think for a moment: how the fuck this poll got over 100 votes so quickly? Because of the fucking VPN. Fact.

He added a tripcode after so many people kept trying to prove he isn't OP. If you were trying to prove that you really aren't OP, then you did so fantastically.

op here am grimes ama

The poll's been up for almost an hour you spazz

Sup Forums has a very large userbase, and I beckoned for everyone here to get in the thread

nobody believes you my man, even though you are obv baiting

Prove it that you're the OP.

[ one more fake vote. thanks zenmate ]

>Fact
you're the only person who says this shit grimesfag. it's so easy to recognize your diction. if you're going to pretend to be someone else you could at least drop your stupid catchphrases

>100 votes so quickly
It's been almost an hour, Sup Forums is not as slow of a board as you think.

OP here, I'm actually Will Toledo and I got the members of Swans and Radiohead to vote for "She makes bad music", AMA.

>the grimesfags are VPNfagging now
wew

>He added a tripcode after so many people kept trying to prove he isn't OP.
Hahahahaha. And you believed that lie? Anyone could add a tripcode later. He just pretend something he is not. I'm the fucking OP and I did that poll.

And why should I believe your lie? At least change your diction if you're not baiting.

>grimesfag is actually putting significant effort into pretending to be someone else to sabotage a thread just so he can protect his waifu's reputation on a peruvian sword swallowing forum.
>he still finishes his argument with "Fact."

adding those numbers together still doesn't make 100 lmao

We /r9k/ now
>>>/r9k38244132

150 VOTES IN AND GRIMES FANS FINALLY MADE IT ABOVE 15% FOR THE FIRST TIME

the sample size is now sufficient, but I'd like to keep the poll up for as long as possible.

Only 15% of people who browse Sup Forums think Grimes makes good music.

why?

>only 24 users
>over 100 votes
That poll stinks like the haters' dirty bum. I officially piss on your false poll.

are you taking that post seriously
are you retarded