PROVE YOU'RE AMERICAN

PROVE YOU'RE AMERICAN

I have vinyl siding on my house

I can only speak and read English.

I'm not. So I can't prove it.

typical eurocuck

Niggers

I eat bacon cheeseburgers from dairy queen on my lunch break monday through friday

I own multiple baseball bats from childhood to adulthood

I'm grossly overweight, and eat nothing but junk food all fucking day. This is me on a good day.

I didn't vote for Trump.

I've watched "field of dreams" over 20 times

I own a jetski, a four wheeler, have a cabinet full of guns and ammunition, my lawn mower is modified to go 27 miles per hour, I drive a f350.

i like hitting kids

My headlights...

Is that a Polish jetski?

red dawn is a great movie

What

My wife has a bull that fucks her white pussy, I used to get to watch them, but he decided I couldn't do that anymore!

I told my wife if I couldn't watch then he couldn't use her pussy, well she is going to go see him tonight again.

Her bull puts my cock to shame .

Is that a good movie? Haven't seen it but like Dennis Hopper

Jet ski. Two words.

i suck cock at hollywood boulevard

I like my beer light and ice cold.
I own multiple guns just because, you know, I can.

k

It's impossible to frown on a jet ski!

i buy bagged water and bagged milk

get the fuck out, canadian scum

Canadian idiot

That's not an American thing...

I didn't frown on it. I just spelled it correctly because I didn't vote for Trump.

Be a low information voter who votes for a borderline retarded billionaire who lives in a golden tower to in some way better my life.

30 plus guns and about 10k rounds of ammunition

>Live on 6 acres of land and drive a pick-up truck

>MAGA
>Nigger

What do you do for a living? English teacher?

Long term, that billionaire has already made things better. I don't think people realize how good of a pick gorsuch was.

Theoretical physicist.

Agreed, that's the real win. I hope Trump gets to fill another seat if that old bitch Ginsburg croaks on his watch

Hahahahahaha I’m so glad I don’t live in the U.S.

What an utter shithole, you deserve everything you get.

i bet you gets tons of dick driving that fagmobile around

Agreed. We deserve the circle jerk we live in. Dumbest country on the planet. On any planet.

As far as I'm concerned Trump has already exceed expectations
>Gorsuch
>Rolled back stupid environmental bullshit
>Filling federal benches with great judges
>Makes liberals have fucking fits every single day
>Brought that hot gash to my White House
>Getting the nigger stink out of my White House

They offer it up all the time but I prefer gash so....

>I live in one of the safest countries but I'm plagued by fear
>I look to my ancestors for culture instead of making my life significant.
>I honestly believe taco bell is better than any real Mexican food.
>I work at a burger diner
>my political compass is often changing due to vast amounts of misinformation from bias news sources.
>I drive in the left aide of my car on the right side of the street.
>I often forget that other countries exist

Despite how shitty I am I still believe my country is better than most of the world. And I'm not wrong.

I believe that Earth is flat and think that selling guns to anyone would reduce crime.
I also have a 'murican flag in my garden

I'm fat and stupid.

>gash
>american
back2england ya tosser

great job

DO IT FOR DALE

I have crippling student debt and no prospect of ever having a future!

America yeah!!

Which utopian paradise do you call home?
We are dumb, but Trumples is nothing new on that front. 2016 was just the exclamation point on our idiocy.

2+2=jello

Acceptable starter collection if your son is just now learning to shoot.

yuropoor detected

I am Dennis Hopper.

Well I don't think he made things "better" but he sure as fuck hasn't made things worse than Hillary would have.

I shop at WAL-MART.
With the scooter.
So the frail people can't use it.

Who you gonna kill next America?

lol this time we know what the answer to that question is...

>I'm a huge faggot please raep my face

Gorsuch potentially made things better long term. The last thing we need is an activist on the court. Scalia wasn't perfect, but at least he usually knew his place.

How do you know I'm American? My outdoor shooting range is called Chicago... enough said

Right but dude think about it he's in the same club as Hillary and Clinton and Obama and all the other elite shit stains.

You're delusional if you think him being elected isn't part of their plan. They made Obama suck on purpose so the people would side with the next guy. They predicted him being elected on the Simpsons decades ago, just like 9/11

I landed ass-first in someone elses country and looked around and thought everything as far as the eye can see is rightfully mine to fuck up.

Literally, that is how I and all the rest of you faggots operate. If I were a native person I would be working on a fucking virus to wipe us all out. jk I would be trying to figure out how to build a water resistant house and feed myself without anyone willing to do business with my race kek

Does everybody know what time it is? TOOL TIME!!!

>all the other elite shit stains
>elite

nigger, you're a republican. republicanism, the very idea of a republic itself, is based entirely on the idea of an elite making decisions for you instead of the people ruling themselves as in a democracy. Even if you're willing to ignore the wealthy elite CEO's and party brass that call the shots in your ideology, you literally just elected Donald Trump for president. Trump. Not elitist at all, huh.

Jesus fucking jones man.

Sorry to hear about your gay rape fetish. What does that have to do with me?

Oh you want me to rape you? Fuck no, faggot.

Im obese and havent seen my dick in 15 years

Born in the city Rocky is from.
Student Debt.

No I'm not a republican stupid. I think they're retarded but slightly less retarded than liberals. Liberals are fucking subhuman but republicans are about 12yo intelligence at most.

Even being the most generous nation on earth isn't enough to stop the entire world from hating my guts for being a dangerously ignorant aggressive idiot, pleasantly, politely awaiting the day when the knives come out, and everyone stabs caesar and buries this nation of shitheads under radioactive snow.

And I don't even give a fuck, bc until that day, I'm gonna party like it's 1999.

cut goy cock
>its also how i know 9/10 of my neighbors are cucks...
>that and craigslist
:buttplugs and chastity cages across america holding a gun doesnt make you more man like fags who act tough america is not the america of 1776 you dont even have inception, you are all products:

look at me im american i have guns

Don't like liberals, no problem, don't use their products. Discard everything that science has produced for 2500 years and go live in a mud hut in a country without a liberal democracy.

If liberal views are what you hate, then remove them from your life and see how you like it.

strawman if i ever saw one

witnessed
>seconded

You are also a tasteless white male with no idea how to dress yourself. So i believe it, that you have guns, and are american. Well done.

I hate niggers

That's not what a strawman is user.

Don't like republicans, no problem, don't live in their country. Democrats lost the civil war.

Weapons-grade autism

I don't know what country you're from, but if you guys have any ambition, this would be an excellent time to take over this dumbfuckistan. The collective IQ here is the lowest it's ever been. I think the Russians put something in the water.

Holy shit! where did you get these?

Isn't their country, & never was.
The south lost, the south will lose again even now that they're republican.

I am jealous of your truck but at the same time i wouldn't be caught dead driving one like it.

Paradox

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Unless you're Russian, in which case it was the Chinese.

If you claim that liberalism is garbage, and yet rely and depend on the products of that ideology of exploring a wide liberal range of ideas instead of conserving the status quo, then either your hatred of liberalism is faulty, or you're a fucking parasite who hates your host. Either way, you have bigger mental problems than autism to worry about.

So you support the modern liberal trash that are destroying our society? SJWs cuks feminism and the like?

oh yeah steve jobs was a total liberal tell me about it, with his cut throat deal making and making his phones in china, so progressive. Republicans would NEVER do that

But user, I can hate communism and say it's an evil unsupportable anti-democratic means of gubbermint like it's still the 1950s, and yet rely on communist china for everything it produces to live my life. It's called hypocrisy, and it works.

I actually like shopping at Wal-Mart.

yeah we americans don't try and pretty ourselves up like girls anymore than we have to. Not like you faggy euroqueers :)

The homogenous society where everyone got along great because they were all just like you and share all your opinions on everything? That can never be destroyed user, because it never existed outside your imagination to begin with. You are an impressionable tool and have been sold a bill of goods that neither history nor the future can or will ever deliver.

And no, most people don't want to live in your soviet brutalism utopian wet dream.

bleached niggers