Why did all the girls like Edd?

Why did all the girls like Edd?

Greatest potential earning ability in the future and not a retard like Ed and not an asshole like Eddy
IIRC he was the only one to be shown hanging out with the other kids from time to time

Monster dong

hat that looks like oily hair

>he hid his dick in his hat

It wasn't that they liked him so much, it was they got turned on by his nervousness

and so they could feel on his monster dong

>Greatest potential earning ability in the future
Kids don't think like that. Much less cartoon kids.

The girls liked my boy, Double-D because he was "hard to get" and they liked watching him squirm. He's also genuinely nice.

Edd was one of the only if not the only decent people on the show. Plus he is multi-talented, only downfall is his lack of social skills, otherwise a totally good chap.

>Tall
>Nervous but cute
Chicks dig that shit for some reason

I'd plow Marie till the room smelled like pure cum.

checked

what was under his hat

Those digits.

Until you hit about 17yrs of age.

Edd and Sarah is the patrician ship

Because the creator is a fucking cuck beta projecting a total fantasy. In reality that shit would never fly.

he's not a manlet

he has gorilla dick and make dyke pussy wet

i always liked Ed more though. maybe because i act like a total retard when i was a kid.

although the wood torture scene cracked me up

Ed's a retard and Eddy's a manlet. The cutest girl liked Kevin anyway. Rolph's a shitskin, Jimmy's gay and Jonny is mentally ill. Who else was there to like really?

>t. Wannabe chad

well there's still plank

You thought they called him double-d because there are two ds in Edd?

ill bet her room already does smell like pure cum.

Like once you step in it's fucking gross but by the time you are in your fourth stroke in her sopping wet vag, it becomes a nasty aphrodisiac.

then you start grabbing old dirty panties just laying around and shove them in your face while you rail the bitch blue.

W O A H

damn

you just know she'll grow up to be a total slut

s-stop r-ruining my childhood g-guys ;_;

Her hair's already blue tho.

Double dick

God I hate this show
>11 years old
>killer headache that feels like my skull is splitting apart
>begging my dad for acetaminophen so I can make it go away
>he tells me no, kids shouldn't take that stuff, to just watch TV and it'll take my mind off of it
>Ed, Edd, and Eddy is on
>those annoying characters
>that shitty, squiggly, jittery "style" of animation
>headache only got worse
Fuck this show

your dad is a good man but you're obviously fucked up

>IIRC he was the only one to be shown hanging out with the other kids from time to time
Yeah, Kevin actually thought Double D was alright when he wasn't hanging around with the other ed boys

bluer...

>Antonucci
>a cuck
Kys

What RGB code?

Gorillas are known for their micro-penis.

Is this classic CN, neo CN, or transitional CN?

This show always pissed me off because all Edd had to do was stop hanging out with Ed and Eddy and his life would no longer be miserable.

>smartest guy in the cul-de-sac
>probably the only kid in the show who isn't an asshole
Ed was an idiot. Eddy was an ass and always tried to scam everyone. Kevin was the bad boy type but he was also and asshole. Rolf was too weird and foreign, went into rage mode often. Jimmy was a little bitch and an asshole when he wanted to be. Jonny was bald and talked to a piece of wood.
Edd was the most acceptable guy in the show

did the loli sister like DD? I can't remember if that was a thing or not, I just remember the Kanker sister liking him.

also what's with the threads lately? are they bringing this back like power puff girls?

>Ed was a nice guy but he was dumb as bricks
>Eddy was an asshole manlet
>Jimmy was gay
>Kevin was an asshole as well
>Rolph is above silly concepts like romance
>Johnny's girlfriend was a piece of wood

He was the only reasonable option in the area.

Was he television’s best depiction of manlet rage?

Childhood is siding with the Eds. Adulthood is realizing that Kevin was right.

Many have claimed that the Eds' were running legitimate businesses and didn't deserve to have their money taken back in the end. True, some of their services were legitimate, but remember that they also ran a lot of stuff that lived up to the title of being "scams". For example, there was the faulty bike that Kevin rode which ended in him skinning his back, as well as the monkey theme park with lots of dangerous, poorly-built equipment.

Wouldn't you be mad at the salesman if you bought a bike from someone, and it broke easily and you got the shit shredded out of you?

Yeah, Sarah had a thing for Edd, although the very first episode had it the other way around.

Would i blow anyone's mind here if i told you that the voice actor for Marie also did Kevins voice?

Same VA was also Roll in the Ruby-Spears Mega Man cartoon.
Ed was Bass in Mega Man 8.
Double D did some dub work, but I've forgotten what.
Rolf did Goku in one of the DBZ dubs.
Marie and May were done by the same VA, who was also Chie in the P4G dub.
Season 1 VA for Nazz is Martha from Martha Speaks.

Anyone else who can add?

Your dad was right

Double D got that double dick

Edd probably had his way with her while Ed jacked off in the corner while Eddy filmed it and tried to sell it he was obviously caught selling cp

man, sometimes I feel like I should rewatch all these shows to see all the stuff I missed as a kid

But that's why he's such a great guy, despite all their flaws he still loves his friends and stays with them regardless of all the scheming and other shit.
Edd is the ideal best bro.

They called him "Double-D" for this reason boys

>acetaminophen

You're dad is a good man for showing you quality cartoons about childhood whimsy.

But he should have given you aspirin instead of Tylenol so you would have gotten Reyes' Syndrome and died like the whiny faggot you are.

Chronologically? Neo-CN.

Stylistically? Transitional, but before it went full-retard.

>leaving your childhoods friends to dry

class act bro. you're probably the nerdy kid that got to hang out with the cool kids and left his nerdy friends behind

;_; fuck that was me

Ed was also Athrun Zala in Gundam SEED.

I think you better go to the doctor, because if your shit's color match's Rolph's, there may be a problem up there.

You still don't get it?

because reinforcing wrong stereotypes about women reduces breeding from unwanted demographics.

>He doesn't let his older brother or sister give him a noggie when he had headaches as a child.

It's nature's tylenol.

Goddamn kek

>Kids don't think like that
nigga you have no idea. kids younger than that are already fucking divas who want rich hot guys. its actually kind of shocking if you ever talk to a little girl. theyre basically adult women in terms of attitude but theyre still a bit more immature and have less wordly understanding.

as in, a 7 year old will do the sassy hand on hip and bitch about wanting a hot buff guy with loads of cash, but she will still burst into tears if her mom buys her a winter coat she needs but doesnt want and doesnt understand why she cant have a different, more expensive one. granted, a lot of adult women are just as bad with money

>that moment when you realize he was actually called Edd in the show until the Kankers called him Double-D after they both met the Ed's for the first time and confirmed they've been stalking them for some time.