What do you think about Elvis Presley?

What do you think about Elvis Presley?

Nothing, dude died way before I was born so why should I give a fuck?

I like to imagine his last shit. would it slide down the throat quicker than a dirty sixxer?

pls die

fucking king

He changed the world

That's true, got a point there. But music sucks dick now a days

then listen to his music. still good.

Any albums?

My prison name is Elvis; pretty cool.

Listen to the oldies then.

Yes the shit they make now is garbage. Thank the garbage snowflake stupid fucking millennials for that

honestly I've only heard him a lot because my father used to play him in the car all the time. Just search him on youtube and they have a playlist of him.

Ight I'll give it a shot, Thanks user

who?

Fucking serious

i like some of his songs. Mainly his christmas and church going songs and others here and there. But i can respect the man and what he believed in was anti hippie, believed in a higher power possibly jesus christ but at the very least was very spiritual, respected our military, but like any person he had his issues and wasn't perfect so i like him just cause i believe was in his heart a decent human being me being 20 so i didn't know about this guy for the longest time but glad i found his music and history :)

I liked that he actually went and served in the army like everyone else and didn't find a way out of it.

Overrated.

He never wrote a song

that's true and he was already highly popular at that point he i believed quoted saying* The army Can do with me as they please* Something to that affect. But Very respectable compared to modern day celbs nowadays they'd probably try to chicken out.

Fucking legend! Shame he died young just like many other great "legends"

Has anyone here ever visited Graceland?

Me personally no but if i had time and money would love to.

His music clearly gave him explosive diarrhea

born and raised in TN, you go before your 10th birthday and every year that your parents want to go back. it's amazing to see gods palace.