Does the FBI come to Sup Forums to fap?

Does the FBI come to Sup Forums to fap?

Also, Loli thread.

bump.

One would think the FBI has all the fap material they would want

hi FBI agent
take this

I enjoy lolis cumming like retards.

Yes, we do. And then we send the party van.

As the FBI I can confirm

Oh shit! *THE* FBI.

no. why would they when they have a whole evidence archive to go through.

Evidence archives are monitored and justification has to be given to access. You can't just go in and browse. You have to be looking for a specific thing and you have to have a specific reason.

saids the fbi agent. Exposed!!!

We know. We're FBI agents. We're not kidding.

We're all FBI agents. Friendly Sup Forums Individuals. Loli threads are full of us.

honestly tho how did you know this?

I'm actually NSA.

Maybe he's an FBI agent who browses Sup Forums in his free time? It's not like those two things are mutually exclusive.

Honestly, you'd be surprised just who and what type of people browse Sup Forums.

Hey, get the fuck out. You don't have jurisdiction here. Go monitor a Trumpbilly thread.

Nobody said that Federal workers couldn't be pedophiles. :^)

Patriot Act motherfucker. My jurisdiction is wherever I say it is.

Newman! Foiled again.

Take it up with Dan Coats. I'm just here to fap. I have multiple tabs open right now.

Yeah except NSA agents don't get to do just whatever the fuck you feel like doing. NSA is so tight assed that when they fart only dogs can here it.

If FBI is really in this thread, what is your actual opinion on cheesy pizza?

We like it. But we'll put you under the jail for it. Just doing our jobs, ma'am.

under the jail = 30+

>Yeah except NSA agents don't get to do just whatever the fuck you feel like doing.

Just because I'm not supposed to do something doesn't mean I can't/won't. Seriously, I work for the federal government. All I do is bend the rules and spy on people. Pretty great actually.

Why is nobody posting Loli?

As far as you know....

U WAN RORI?

I GIB U RORI!

doesn't matter what an agent thinks. What matters is what the President and his staff think. They literally prioritize different things for us to go after. Human trafficing, drugs, pizza, counterfeit laundry soap...whatever he big guy wants we go after.
Trump doesn't seem the type to be too moralistic, but Pence? That guy would dick you all just for being here. We're still kind of waiting to see what the big push is going to be with this administration.

So while I'm posting loli, I figured I strike up a conversation about the actual mechanisms behind pedophilia.

Bear in mind, I'm not talking about an attraction to pubescent children, but prepubescent children. It makes sense for adults to have an attraction to adolescents from an evolutionary perspective, as their ripe to begin producing offspring.

However, what would be your best guess as to the actual neurological reason for an attraction to prepubescent children? I can't think of an evolutionarily beneficial reason for it, nor can I think of a reason that it would genetically prosper considering hard pedophiles would generally and consistently go after children who would generally be incapable of producing offspring.

I am aware that a large majority of pedophiles also have an attraction to developed adults as well, which pretty much negates my previous point... even so, I don't see how it would become as prevalent as it is, where it's estimated as much as 20% of the population could potentially have pedophilic attractions.

If you don't know about that five months later, you'll prolly never know

Fuck that moron president. He doesn't tell us what to do.

We're about to take his ass down. Keep up with the investigation.

In an evolutionary sense if there is a lack of available mature mates activity with immature mates will cause early onset on puberty.

Anyone have loli pics based off real cheese?

Everyone in the NSA knows that investigation is just a goose chase your going on to make it look like you didn't go out of your way to help Trump get in office. You ain't taking anyone down.

We don't pass along everything we know. You guys are in focus too.

Under law federal law 18usc552. the fbi and any fed can be put under arrest for this pedo stuff

If that were the case, that would imply it would be a circumstantial phenomenon, hinging on a lack of available mature mates.

That isn't the case, however. We're living in a time period with the highest population of any generation previously. There are numerous mature mates available.

You don't need to pass it down. We're the NSA! There's no data we can't dig our claws into, and unlike the CIA and the FBI we were smart enough to keep our mouths shut during the election. So yeah, I think we're good to go. Like always. No if you excuse me, I have boring ass intercepted emails I to read and phone calls to listen in on, and I still need to find a way to fap while all that's going on!

Not FBI guy, but you're sounding pretty douche-y rn. I never asked for Trump politics.

Federal law 18usc552:

"Whoever, being an officer, agent, or employee of the United States, knowingly aids or abets any person engaged in any violation of any of the provisions of law prohibiting importing, advertising, dealing in, exhibiting, or sending or receiving by mail obscene or indecent publications or representations, or books, pamphlets, papers, writings, advertisements, circulars, prints, pictures, or drawings containing any matter advocating or urging treason or insurrection against the United States or forcible resistance to any law of the United States, or containing any threat to take the life of or inflict bodily harm upon any person in the United States, or means for procuring abortion, or other articles of indecent or immoral use or tendency, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

The implication here is that any federal officer could, quite obviously, be tried for importing illegal material or just generally engaging in illegal activities. This is no surprise. However, loli is not illegal.

Sure, there are laws in place that could technically be used to prosecute someone for possession of loli material, but they're so vague that no one ever really prosecutes people for it.

With that in mind, and considering that loli is so commonplace you can literally google it, I highly doubt anyone is going to care, let alone prosecute, any person for possessing it, even if that person is a federal agent.

Bear in mind that just because a law is still in the books doesn't mean it's going to be enforced.

Would you quit with this role-playing bullshit? Not only is it cringey as shit, but you're not even playing it out logically.

"-we were smart enough to keep our mouths shut," and yet you are here posting about supposedly confidential operations on Sup Forums? Get the fuck out of here, you dumb faggot.

There's so much shit going on in that picture you can barely even tell what's happening.

Maybe if you're only looking at the thumbnail. Enlarge the picture and it's pretty obvious what's going on - it's a small fictional child being fucked by a relatively large penis.

Are you blind or something?

Blind people deserve to fap too.

I do everyday, but you are all good, Randy from HR says Sup Forums fags are no longer worth our time.

Well, they're going to have to learn how to use their imagination, because they can never know the sweet pleasure of seeing a loli being aggressively fucked to orgasm.

I suppose they can always listen to some audio of that occurring, but it just isn't the same without seeing it happen.

Randy is a cunt.

So true. Technology just hasn't come that far yet.

bump

He really is. Took away the office fidget spinners

any good webms or gifs?

Anybody have some koshi from touhou if yes much respects

why don't ya have a seat right there?

wrong thread, homo

>That foot

Why why why why why why WHY WHY WHHHHYYYYYYYY!!

The other day user promised no more loli threads. He PROMISED.
Why did he break it, why did he lie???

don't fight it, just fap like the rest of us

Which user told you that?

Oh honey bun, learn how trolls work or your ass is going to be tight enough to make diamonds

Literally the EASIEST thread to troll. Damn it's almost too boring, all you cry babies getting your ass hurt.