Cannibal Holocaust

What Sup Forums about this? Watched view clips and overall it looks fucking gross & creepy.

>looks fucking gross & creepy
That's kind of what they were going for user.

the only
'real' parts were the animal abuse that happened in the filming, aside from that its fake as shit but apparently people back then couldn't tell

It's actually a pretty boring movie. The only unsettling scenes involve the very real dismemberment of endangered animals.

It's actually a good movie. It really makes you think, no seriously.

>boring
>edgy
>filled with niggers

sounds just like you OP

It does look pretty convincing

Holy fuck...

its fucking stupid
>dat turtle scene tho

It's overrated as fuck. Nudity, violence, dirt. Typical 70's eurohorror. I skipped the animal murder scenes because there is no point watching them. Overall I was entertained but it was nothing special.
I love the main theme song, though.

What the fuck, is this everyone's first day on the internet or something? Yeah they fucking kill a turtle in Cannibal Holocaust, big fucking deal. The natives were gonna kill the turtle anyway and they got to eat it afterwards

>I love the main theme song, though.
this, I listen to it all the time but haven't seen the movie

>I skipped the animal murder scenes

Faggot. You don't deserve an opinion.

you know only one person brought up the turtle scene, right faggot?

goddamn now THIS is edgy

kek, what a fucking faggot.
Go to bed, kid.

Oh wow, they killed a turtle and then ate it.

You're a real big faggot, you know that?

Wow, kid. You're a real badass, you know? I want to be like you when I grow up.

You sure got him good there senpai

>cover depicts woman who has been brutally murdered by being impaled upon a pole
>have to censor the vagina
Oh, America.

mate, how many times are you gonna post?

>73819519
thanks reddit
no (you) for you faggot
haha

>he's not american

I see PETA has shown up. How was your salad today bros? You do your daily protest against meat on Reddit this morning?

calm down, chink

What the fuck are you talking about, this is the first time I posted in this thread. You're really are a dumb faggot, there was no real animal abuse in this movie.

This is a mexican movie you dumb ass.

>people kill snakes and turtles in a jungle
>everyone gets worked up like their stepping on their pet puppies

I honestly don't understand why that's so controversial. You're lunch earlier is more controversial than that.

>pretends he only posted once

There are one or two unconvincing effects but overall the style, grainy footage, and general gore makes it feel pretty sickening to me.

Only movie I've ever felt dizzy and nauseous from watching.

>Holocausto Cannibal
>Ruggero Deotato
>American

The even more disturbing version of this movie is Cannibal Ferox because it's more incompetently made and plus it really seems like the people who made the movie hate themselves and everyone they're working with

i was agreeing with you until
>I skipped the animal murder scenes because there is no point watching them

if you're going to watch a movie because it was controversial and groundbreaking 40 years ago at least watch the parts that give it that reputation.

I thought the overly realistic cannibal scene is what makes the movie controversial/groundbreaking. The animal killing is more of an afterthought.

You're an idiot

Doesn't matter, if you're watching an edgy movie but can't handle watching any controversial scenes then your a faggot who should stick to disney flicks.

Wow... this board sure filled with badass isn't it

It's a pretty great movie. It's got great music and an excellent climax that totally pays off.

It's equally controversial i think. It's not only the turtle, they also kill some monkeys and a coati

You do realize you're in a Cannibal Holocaust thread? The movie is supposed to be overly edgy, if you can't handle that then don't watch it at all.

Superior Italian cannibal film coming through.

>that pure sleaze
>those over-the-top villains
>that cheesy dialogue
>every bit as violent as Cannibal Holocaust, but a hell of a lot less pretentious and self-righteous about it

>Edgy-Badass-Dudes

That poor turtle...

>mfw they tossed a monkey at a fucking jaguar for this film

Oh fuck, decimated.

It's a decent horror that only became famous because retarded wops couldn't tell it was just a movie.

Fuck... now i wanted to watch this shit

>but overall the style, grainy footage, and general gore makes it feel pretty sickening to me
>Only movie I've ever felt dizzy and nauseous from watching.

You ever seen this one? You should if you haven't, it uses visual crudeness, low fidelity and general ugliness to similarly nightmarish effect.

It was a shit movie but I fapped to it as a teenager.

>looks fucking gross & creepy.
Is this a "movies women can't understand" thread?

Honestly pretty solid.
Music is great.
VERY slow.

OH and real animals being murdered. Turtle is worst.

Well... everybody have their taste

>virgin
>thinks he's a man

"Gore-Kino: Normie vs Edge-Lord" - The Thread

>found out that I have the B2b haplogroup that links me to the yanomami cannibals of south america
>am half ecuadorian, half spanish
>vegetarian

I've done DMT, salvia, acid, mushrooms, and eventually want to go to Brazil to trip on yopo with my cousins.

The animal scenes are really important in making it such an uncomfortable, dreadful watch

Boring as fuck. Bad special effects. Relies on animal killing to pad out the film.

Probably the most overrated cannibal film. I actually fell asleep the first time I tried to watch it. I only saw the whole thing later at a friends house when he made me sit through it.

It's a real snoozer.

>THE BLOOD RUNS IN RIVERS! AND THE DRILL KEEPS TEARING THROUGH FLESH AND BONE!

Anyone else love horror movie taglines?

REDDIT PETA FAG BTFO

>animal murder

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
"the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
synonyms: killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre; More

JAJAJAJA EL HOLOCAUSTO CANNIBAL JAJAJA

They only killed a few animales, not even a person

If you want to watch animals and people getting killed for real, watch Africa Addio