Cold War 2.0

Obama violates Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Treaty of 1987 by placing missile defense system in Romania, alerting Russia and possibly causing an arms race.

Just another accomplishment of the Obama administration, putting the world in danger by provoking potential nuclear war with Russia. Is there anything this man won't do to endanger us all?

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/13/world/europe/russia-nato-us-romania-missile-defense.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJNbg8p9I0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> wanting to be Russia's bitch

>I was born after the Cold War ended and I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about

>Nuclear war is cool and exciting

ffs don't these people hear advices about the repercutions of their actions before making those kind of shitty calls?

Russia is such a fucking retarded country. Wanting to attack other people for setting up defenses against nuclear attacks. Jesus Christ.
Just nuke those fucks already.

>found a shill

Yeah, I'm a total shill for supporting a nuclear fucking defense of the western world, you retarded slavic fuck.

In case you're actually retarded, let me explain. If NATO and US can block Russian nukes, Russia can be nuked. So this "defense" is actually offensive as shit from our perspective, it puts us at risk.

>I'm only pointing my gun at you to shoot you if you try to shoot me, don't worry it's cool

Can't we just be friends Petrov?

You're literally a shill for standing with Russia.

>Pointing out the fact that western nations always try to antagonize russia so that the moment Russia does something they can jump on the WW3 bandwagon and blame them for it is shilling now

Fuck off man

JUST

Because America would never nuke somebody.

Obama just wants to fuck our shit up even more.

Nation of peace, potatonigger.

I'll nuke you faggot. Go fuck your mom

Gas you negroes and chicano thugs and we could be besties

>this will happen unless we have WW3

>defenses
it's a launching pad. you can call it defensive or whatever, doesn't change it's nature

but they told me Trump would start WW3, why is Obama doing it? WTF!!!

you would have to gas all of the Tadjiks/Uzbeks/Chechens as well desu.

Muslims and America don't get along very well.

>Treaty
This is not a law. It is a treaty. It is designed to smooth relations between peoples. Not to act as a straitjacket

besides, which treaties do we follow here at home? guadalupe hidalgo? we don't give a fuck about treaties

If Hilary get the presidency then it's probably a good thing they've set up those defences.

If the God-Emperor gets elected however, we literally have nothing to fear from the Russains

Russia is allowed to violate treaties involving the sovereignty of Europe and ceasefires in Ukraine.
Thats perfectly fine, Putin said so.

If someone else violates a treaty, there will be hell to pay. Russia Stronk!

>you would have to gas all of the Tadjiks/Uzbeks/Chechens as well desu.
Easy peasy we were doing it about 50 years with a little breake for WW2

>Hey guys i think this anti rocket deffence system of kewl
>world goes shit war starts
>Hey what up in there all so shiny.
>boom
>PONTETIONAL FALLOUT WASTES THAT WILL DROP ON US SOIL DECREESED BY 0.3%
>MMM NORWAY SO PROGREESIVE AND SHIT.

RIDF detected

Go ahead Slav your move

romania is cuba 2.0

Fuck off, Cuba.

>Cuban Missile Crisis

It's a nuclear missile shield. Any time you ever mention it you will be discussing nuclear war. People have been discussing nuclear war every day since August 1945. Discussing doesn't mean threaten with imminent war.

he did this for hillary since hillary is running her camping as being obama 2.0.

this will help hillary look strong on national defense and safeguarding our allies.

you fuck, theyve been trying to be friends for a very long time but nigger obama just ruined it all.

>this

Soviets in the Cold War viewed any advancement of military or nuclear deployment capabilities as aggression and responded in kind. This was a legitimate strategy because the Soviets languished behind NATO in terms of nuclear technology and delivery systems. The USSR invested heavily in "dead man's hand" mechanisms because they couldn't defeat a first-strike and instead had to rely on autonomous retaliation.

I can see why installing an ICBM defence system in fucking Romania would piss Russia off. It robs them of their deterrent strategy against the entirety of the West.

What would trump do in this situation?

Install nukes in Russia as a deterrent againt the European Caliphate

>Dumb Slav thinks we'll ever give up strategic superiority

The Cold War never ended Ivan. Get fucked.

youtu.be/qJNbg8p9I0M