Texas thread 832 checking in

Texas thread 832 checking in

Kik: jamesan671

832 also checking in

Texas is where Hank Hill lives. This thread is now about Hank Hill. Protip: He loves Propane and Propane accessories.

She used to work at a retail store in south east Houston,19 years old, she fucked 7 guys at work in one year. Real slut.

Corpus Christi here

Houston 713 reporting in!

Anyone in West San Antonio have a place to rent for a homeless annon trying to get in his feet?will also take work if you have it. I can read pic related for it

*Trade pic related for it

if that is you
and your willing to move out of state i have work for you

325 checking in

Any people from Dallas know Whitney o'hearn from utd?

910/ 24/ m

Looking for anons in central Texas who are into making incest happen and want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend".

Probably never going to find anyone serious in my area but hope I'm wrong. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested.

Lol he means giving nude pics, no girl would use Sup Forums to find a home and whore herself out. Thats what CL is for.

Well it's not me but it's a girl I can get you with but she comes with me and two kids. And you have to pay to relocate. Long story but we recently became homeless she is staying at a shelter I'm on the streets. .so yeah desperate times friend

Anyone have megan hurwitt houston area former 4channer? Aka doomsday prepper girl.

moving to houston for grad school in a few months. what am i in for??

Elizabeth?

No, gabby.

210 here, any wins?

any 936?

Niggers...nice dubs though

Ghetto as fuck. No at violent as all of Chicago, but there's enough of it. Where are you moving from? Born n raised 28 years here in Houston

Thomas Brisbay from Pearland. anyone know him?

Seen posts on CL believe it or not

Should be some H'ville sl00ts available

lol no shit? for hookups im guessing? I went to school with him. not gonna lie Id fuck

Any wins from autumn Pasadena/La Porte

Another girl from 832 real slut. Fucked over 40 different guys. Recently she got blacked for the first time.

MtF?

Pretty sure that exact picture with the red. Ehh I've fucked a few trannies off of CL. Not really worth it. One sucked dick and ate my ass like it was it's last meal the other wasn't great at all. Would rather pay $70 for a massage and a ancient Chinese jerk off in Chinatown

Where in San Antonio exactly?

Looks fat

idk man those lips were made for a cock

moving from rural ohio. will probably end up in S/SW Houston

She is

832 area crystal

I'm in southwest. You need to give me cross sections or highways you'll be by because anything south of Meyerland you're fucked pretty much. It's basically Juarez down there.

Right now we are by the base 7/03 w 90 is close to us

Where in South Houston? I live very close to South Houston

832 nigga

Bro before you get fucking robbed or murdered I would advise you against going to pick up homeless people from Sup Forums in hopes of banging some puss.

South east Houston at gulf gate mall

Ah. I haven't been there in a while. Too ghetto.

I use to live there, just a bunch of niggers and people trying to be hard now.

Sorry 7003 w 90

I'll be a little N of 610 kinda close to NRG in some apt complex. It didn't look too rough on google maps lol

I'm about 15 minutes away. Not really interested in posting you guys up but if your girl is into anal I could help you out.

anyone got kirby s from pilot point?

Well first off like we just became homeless and I'm not in the mood to kill anyone. Second I don't fucking care if all he has is work. That would be just fine with me and third it's just as risky as cl or anything else . Maybe even more so for me . But again like I said desperate times and whatnot

anyone know Kimberly B from stone oak SA?

She is into everything. One sec trying to get into my email but phone is being a bitch

Angelo?

210 here

anyone have morgan s. from 512?

Did you post an email? On my phone so don't see one in post names.

bumpin for more 210

Girl from Texas City I fucked. Met her on /soc/

No but I'm in stone oak right now. Where she at?

Girl from soc who apparently is dtf of you can talk to her right.

hey

yo

in stone oak area lol

tx city here! where can I find her on soc?

Imagine hell.... Then hotter and More humidity, with like literally 7 million people trying to drive on shitty ass roads that are all always being worked on.

[email protected]

prepare for okay looking girls and alot of niggers. also humid af

Her Kik name is
neverbitchy
She doesn't post on soc anymore.
If anyone is interested in a greentext lemme know

Anybody from fort worth??

sory tiem bro!

254 in the house

let's hear it

Any more nudes of girls who went to Reagan H.S. in stone oak?

She doesnt use that kik anymore

no dude, what a shit school lol
jk 210 reporting in

gross, please stop

quite slut here Reagan slut here

F and off

817/682 here

Churchill sluts pretty good too. Slammed so many Churchill and Reagan bitches I'm surprised my dick hasn't fallen off. Should have taken lots of pics but it was back in the day

mckenzie g here
love that this is her slut pose

I'm 713 pasadena but currently 830 Hondo

210 reporting in

maybe is someone knows her

nudes?

also anyone got anna M from churchhill? girl on the left, she goes to UIW now

no nudes. just a slut

Winner winner chicken dinner 210 FTW

Would love to see her nudes. One on right has nice ass tits too

Any one have wins on Stacee?

Any nudes of N central 210 ? MacArthur, Reagan, Churchill?

936 N Hou reporting

Can anybody in the H hook a brother up with some syrup?

210 bitches from LEE H.S shit school a few hot bitches way too many niggers and nudes

Hailey 210?
Sammie 512?
Ebony 713?

Wassup fellow user I'm also 936

Post nude 210 hoes