If the Holocaust never happened, what explains all the photos and footage of Jews being murdered by Germans?

If the Holocaust never happened, what explains all the photos and footage of Jews being murdered by Germans?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dql3CHKXR7E

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_skeleton_collection*
youtube.com/watch?v=9dDtRtGdcZA
youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russian partisans

The Holocaust happened, but muh 6 million is a lie.

Those are German uniforms?

Those don't look like Germans to me

>holocaust never happened
not muh 6 million, executions did happen, but not muh 7859839848934894389 gevalt

Yeah, it was more. Also Holocaust-Deniers are literally the scum of the earth. I know it for le funny (you)s, but denying the suffering of 9 million people, puts you somewhere between a wasp and a shit stain on new pants.

>73822064

>2016
>lolohoax bread

I can't wait for your country to burn to the ground you fucking traitor scum.

christ germany, you've been cucked worse than i thought
please snap out of it

I think hes just memeing, m80

It's not illegal to question or poke fun at muh six million in the US, reporting him to the FBI will do nothing. Go fellate some Muslim refugees you retard.

Does anyone have the "pure coincidence" image, on the template image of the guy jumping into the crowd of people to >greentext something at them to cause a shitstorm?

It's the one in this style:

Anyone know Michael Hoffman.

He has accusations against him, but he admits the Jews were treated inhumanely and were subjected to Pogrom or Genocide from what I saw.

not that, but relatable

Photoshop.

Of course people were killed but myself and ten others could easily overcome one gunman. It's the numbers.

*unzips Katana*

oh yeah?

>it's the numbers

Lurk more newfag

IT'S THE NUMBERS ALL RIGHT

well lad you have the numbers

>its a "DUDE I WATCHED SOME SHITTY YOUTUBE MEME CONSPIRACY VIDEOS AND SAVED SOME CITAIONLESS JPGS FROM Sup Forums AND AM NOW AN EXPERT HISTORIAN AND KNOW THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE!" thread

That's a Russian, not a German, in that pic, for starters. Plus, lots of shoops, like pic related.

Not saying that Jews weren't taken and killed, but there were historical inaccuracies given that weren't necessary.

here's another example. Once again, not saying it didn't happen, but hey, lots of people were taken and killed. I don't know why nobody gives a shit about all the gays, gypsies, Freemasons, Jehovah's Witnesses et al that were taken to the same camps and killed.

>another citationless jpg trying to say one of the most famous pictures of the holocaust is a lie.

I really dont understand you holocaust deniers at all. I get that you dont like jews for whatever reason, but trying to convince people that the fucking holocaust didnt happen is retarded.

you are all pissing in the wind

>here's another example.

those are pictures that are edits of edits lol.

Like a stormfag takes a regular picture of a german soldier, then does a shitty job of photoshopping in someone in a nose, and then says OMG THE EVIL JEWS EDITED THIS PICTURE!

weak bait

You are all right red pilled folks

99,5% of Jewish people in my country got scared by Natzees so they constructed big rocket and took off to Mars to live in Shekelistan.

>post fake 'real' pictures nobody ever saw
>claim you are master detective
>circle-jerk for the rest of the night.

Also, dont forget about Poland killing the 6 gorillion germans! Hitler invaded just to save them!

n-never mind that this supposed massacre happened after the invasion, or that Hitlers actual excuse to invade was the false flag attack, Operation Himmler. My meme youtube videos didnt mention that

Muh 9 gorillion jews.
You are fucking stupid.There were 10 million jews in the whole of europe,many rich bankers.

I hope you are not using the same hand to control the mouse that you are using to jerk off in these threads.

Instead of shitposting you could clean the living room or read a book.

It was probably closer to 4-5 million (the initially estimated death toll of Soviet Jews was overestimated by a million or so and only came to light with the fall of the Berlin Wall).

Which is still bad btw

Prove to me that those were Jews.

Inform me euphoria boy!

>most famous pictures of the holocaust
okay than why did this most famous holohoax picture suddenly appear on the market in the 1960s by a polish propagandist who says it was intercepted at the warsaw post office? claims to be a vinnytsa jew massacre and yet excavations all around vinnytsa have uncovered nothing except ukrainians killed by soviets. if you look into the 'facts' of any single holohoax reference you beging to see the same blatant lies over and over.

what are you talking about, just read this

Hitler was totally justified when he invaded Poland with the aid of Stalin because they refused an offer he gave to them.

you see, despite the fact that hitler invaded Poland (and by extension, was also an act of agression against her allies France and the UK) and despite the fact that he invaded Czechoslovakia and the Rhineland, and later on, invaded Russia, it was the ALLIES who actually started the war

found the woman

the supposed 'operation himmler' is all based on the testimony of one man Nuajocks who disappeared after the nuremberg trials.

We can only hope that it really happens.

8)

3rd Times a Charm!

>Muh Swimming Pool

For the guards

>Muh soccer team

For the guards entertainment

>Muh Dentist

*See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_skeleton_collection*

>Muh theater

For the guards

>Muh post office

They sent fake greetings cards to ghetto to keep up the ruse of "resettlment"

>Muh orchestra

For the guards' entertainment

>Muh brothel

For guards and kapos

Also, sexual enslavement is a crime

>muh currency

Using general Reichsmarks=good tool for escapees

>Muh fake chimney

Germans dynamited the original on their way out. The replica was built for the museum.

Stormfaggots are literally this retarded

>the supposed 'operation himmler'

>doesnt believe it happened despite court testimony, yet fully believes in nazi propaganda

lol I like how you stormfags think literally everything from the nuremberg trials was made up

>"I saw everything," he writes. "The gas chambers, the cremations, the selection process. One and a half million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz. I was there."-Oskar Groning

inb4 some retarded stormfag says "t-they beat that confession out of him at Nuremburg!"

He was tried at Nuremberg. He went into hiding basically after the war for years until he finally admitted to it on his own 10 years ago

hurr durr some widely circulated photos of Nazi executions are fakes, so they must all be!

>all these excuses and no sources
>checks flag
>name fag
>storm-x

Please, gas yourself or return to plebbit where faggots like you belong.

Haha, we are Americans and Germans are cucklords of the highest order. It's called freedom of speech you fucking nigger lover. You guys should get some.

merkel please calm down and suck a refugee dick to relax

9 gorillion joos died goy!What?Only 10 million in whole of europe including russia?Dont be an anti semite goy!

Krauts and Stormfags have a habit of not thinking that far ahead.

Not like it really matters, we still beat the shit out of them all the same.

>bitches about lack of sources

>list none of his own other than "the greatest meme never told"

lol stormfag triggered by reality.

you stupid faggots actually believe they made a brothel for jewish prisoners to fuck hookers? I know you are historically illiterate and dont know about the german brothel system during the war, or their sex slavery, but use your fucking head.

notice that line through the middle of the image?
never thought it might be two photos stuck together?
baka senpai

>Please, gas yourself or return to plebbit where faggots like you belong.
>This coming from the fucking people who lost a war to Emus

Do you shitposters get any more pathetic?

Traitor, You don't deserve touch German soil.

Good goyIgnore thisGOOD GOYS
Ignore this antisemite

It was not only Jews that died in the holocaust..

my grandmother was gassed 6 times and died at the age of 8!

Good goy
Ignore this antisemite

>have nothing to say other than "le goy meme!"

epic bro!

Revisionist history at its finest

My 6 million grandfathers got turned into lampshades.Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=9dDtRtGdcZA

lol triggered good goy

>you stupid faggots actually believe they had lampshades made of human skin
>you stupid faggots acutally believe they had a holocauster
>you stupid faggots actually believe they shrunk human heads
>you stupid faggots actually believe they would go through the trouble to gas kikes
>you stupid faggots actually believe they would go through the trouble to oven kikes
>you stupid fucking good Goy fucks believe the Holohoax

Top fucking kek.

Refer to source below idiot

REVELATION 2:9
REVELATION 3:9

Do not lose faith, brothers.

No they're just taking out the rubbish.

>"y-youre triggered!"
>proceeds to post some retarded butthurt response

lol its totally not a waste of your time and energy believing in this retarded shit. Its totally worth it to commit social suicide and never have sex all in the name of some gay conspiracy theory you believe in after watching some youtube video

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. 13 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches

Not replying toJidf absolutely BTFO

>russian partisans

yep

>retarded shit
>social suicide
>never have sex
>conspiracy theory

Wow m8, how much per post? This is truly pathetic, your answer implies you believed all of the holohoax propaganda fed to you. You should go back.

Im going to tell you something. They use stupid people like you and the public to support them. Some of those people are out right uniform. And the background is horrendous.

This is a crime. Like the whole mengele farce. The angel of death were nothing but luftwaffes. Because they had a cap with wing insignia and a skull Heads. Meanining that the jews were bombed. However they were told to lie. In order to not incriminate the u.s. And allies...instead they compounded the legend of every division into a person to easily get their genocide mandate. And some of the people they posted as causing their deaths are nothing but descendants of us treasury employees.

I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I have never actually seen any of those examples ever used

Better question would be why people praise Hitler for killing the jews even when they deny the holocaust.

Ancestors*

Nobody is denying the holocaust u inbred.We just believe its 270 thousand jews,like the red cross said.
REFER TO

youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM

Did a German really just try to snitch out a Russian to the Americans? I bet they're having a good laugh right about now. You do know the primary task of the F.B.I. is to protect the US constitution against threats both foreign and domestic. And the constitution is about two things, guns + free speech. Good thing he's Russian and not an American. If they took your inquiry serious it would be you they come after for trying to gag the speech of one of their own.

Funny thing that the ones who they learned how to compound history in the form of the cross were nothing but south american political leaders in conversation with some dirty russians.

>Nobody is denying the holocaust u inbred
I'm not specifically talking about people here you piece of shit.

Unless you're actually a Turk in disguise.
Then fuck you.

>holocaust deniers and historical revisionists could use the lack of immediate hard evidence of the death camps to mislead laymen into believing it never happened.

Is this a really subtle parody?

Oh so calling the greatest modern myth fictional makes you uneligable to have sexual intercourse.

You insecure little imbecile.

Is this guy fucking serious?

FPBP

Those aren't German uniforms ameritard

Sorry for bothering you with this, but in 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in the holocaust. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish man). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a priest explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

About the proxy: Many governments around the world consider questioning the historical evidence of the holocaust as tantamount to the advocation of genocide and murder, and actively seek to suppress such information. US free speech laws prevent this from happening there, so paste the youtube link into the field on the proxy’s webpage, and set the server to a US location. You can then view the censored video on that webpage.

i got you