Someone explain what happened here

Someone explain what happened here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_EEvJ-3SLAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bush

A bunch of pissed off muslims flew planes into buildings. What are you, retarded?

Four passenger airliners operated by two major U.S. passenger air carriers (United Airlines and American Airlines)—all of which departed from airports in the northeastern United States bound for California—were hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda terrorists. Two of the planes, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, were crashed into the North and South towers, respectively, of the World Trade Center complex in New York City. Within an hour and 42 minutes, both 110-story towers collapsed, with debris and the resulting fires causing partial or complete collapse of all other buildings in the World Trade Center complex, including the 47-story 7 World Trade Center tower, as well as significant damage to ten other large surrounding structures. A third plane, American Airlines Flight 77, was crashed into the Pentagon (the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense) in Arlington County, Virginia, leading to a partial collapse of the building's western side. The fourth plane, United Airlines Flight 93, initially was steered toward Washington, D.C., but crashed into a field in Stonycreek Township near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, after its passengers tried to overcome the hijackers.

Cheney and Rumsfeld.

THANK YOU!!! I came into this thread assuming I'd find nothing but conspiracy BS. Instead, the second reply got right to the truth.

All my internets for the day are yours, good sir.

Inside job muslims are innocent
/thread

Spongebob 9 words
SquarePants 11 words
Spongebob did it

Building 7.

Jet fuel melts steel beams, the rest is history.

Kinetic interdiction.

This.

Plane....uh-oh.....ka-boom!

Freedom

the jews

FUK thoz Muslim Peeces of shit. Goatfuking fgts.

Muslims being cunts.
Fuck em.
Cunts

And this is why most of the world wants anglos death.

A silly prank

check emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

trip 0 = truth

Jews pissed off mudslimes, ultimately jews fault.

get over it, it happened 16 years ago

I hold grudges

Explain the stock market profits after 9/11?

While we're at it, let's forget about the Holocaust as well.

>intradesting

Say wut?...

youtu.be/_EEvJ-3SLAA

>JET FUEL
>STEEL BEAMS
>BUSH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bunch of pissed off muslims hijacked planes and flew them into buildings (except that one in Pennsylvania)
shit was different 15-20 years ago, they planned it out well, and they're still succeeding in striking fear into fragile American minds
also some kind of retarded conspiracy about how "hurr durr jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams" even though no one ever claimed that, because jet fuel DOES burn hot enough to significantly compromise the structural integrity of steel, which is why the buildings collapsed, as well as other gross misunderstandings of fundamental physics
good job America, decades of prioritizing "MURICA FUCK YEAH" and a gross misallocation of resources towards the military instead of basic education and infrastructure has lead to a weak and fragile-minded American culture which can't handle one attack from some angry goat-fucking sandniggers
it's honestly the epitome of everything that's wrong with this cobbled together piss-hole of a country

Liberal sjw snowflake cucked safe-spacers bro

>anglos
just using this word makes me want to waterboard and execute you

Kek fuel melted dank memes

iT WAS A SACRAFICE TO USHER IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND GO TO WAR IN THE MIDDLEEAST, THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE END, AFTER THIS DATE, IT WAS ALSO A RITUAL THE CIA WAS INVOLVED THE TERRORISTS WERE PAKISTANI AND SAUDI ARABIAN OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS A CIA ASSET IT WAS THE 5TH BEAST

They knew it was coming and let it happen... are you telling me with all their resources it took ten+ years to find bin laden yet a CNN crew could find him and interview him? Give me a break.

roll

It's a conspiwacy thewi.. those conspiracy thewists and their tin foil hats... you fucking stupid goyim, they laugh at you. Fall into the elites hands you sheep... it's a conspiwacy thewi

Ten years to the day George bush SR said they would create a new world order. Look it up... it's a conspiwaci thewi, fucking idiotic goyim

Bush orchestrated it to smear the religion of peace

The 5th beast is here

Idiotic goyim think nothing happens for a reason, they think the media tells the truth, you have nobody but yourself to blame for these atrocities on mankind, enjoy ISIS and the attacks to come. They unleashed that unto you all aswell.

The CNN crew interviewing Bin Laden HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH rest in peace mankind you all sold your souls to the devil, the devil owns this planet.

Towers turn into ash. Molten rivers under footprint.... sand nigger passport survives it all...

Fucking retarded faggot... thats what you are.

Look at the UFO's monitoring the attack, they weren't edited out

Jews did 9/11. There's a fucking mountain of evidence. Jews did 9/11 in order to demonize Islam and bring about a state of eternal war, which is what we have now.

The ends justify the means

Enjoy your new world order goyim, get ego boosts and reassured in your false reality by calling it all conspiracy theories, shame. Enjoy

The fire in the middle section weakened the steel support structure, which was already heavily damaged when a PLANE crashed into it. Over time the steel reverted to being brittle and as the support structure failed, the floors above fell onto the ones beneath causeing a cascade event that ended when the building was almost fully collapsed upon itself.

This is how gravity works. This is why an understanding of structural integrity and engineering is vital when trying to determine the cause of the collapse.

TLDR: the building was not "imploded" like the conspirasts think happened, this was absolutely caused by a plane loaded with fuel hitting it in the mid section.

Yeah? Well I stole your Jesus fish.

We get it. You're special and know things other people don't from your intensive Internet research. Man! You are so special and smart!....shat ap.

it's a conspiwaci thewi, the only special person here is you for believing what you see on the screen, even when they tell you show easy it is to brainwash you, kys.

Go riot on the streets silly goyim, play your part

With all this mental illness no wonder the illuminati wants to cull humanity. If they're real I'm rooting for them.

Good, my work here is done

Try again .. the office fires couldn't have weakened the steal .
>See the wtc 70s office fire that burnt out three stories

Try harder faggot

You're so special. My goodness. Your mom was always right about you.

it was the JEWS!!!!

They were just doin a meme

Why are you so hurt hahahaha, do you relish in the fact you're living in a false reality and owned by Zionist NWO elite, look... you even root for them, you belong to them in every form, this is proof right here, you are so mind fucked you will even fight to protect the lie. Enjoy your NWO, you deserve it as you said.

Two hot twins got fucked with an explosive cumshot

No I just think you're an ape the talks about things he's not competent enough to speak on with a false sense of confidence that's driven by an extremely unhealthy ego. Just like all the other primitives on this planet. You're the problem stupid.

Allahu Akbar thats what happened

l'm driven by the need to find out the truth, you have given all the proof right here that you are a willing pawn, look at how you defend the lie, it's unhealthy and you know it is your ego that drives you to respond to me. Yes the muslims flew the plane into the towers, the CIA did not know, bin laden was not funded by the CIA nor was the muhajideen, and suddam Hussein did have weapons of mass destruction like the media told you, RIP to your brain, it's gone.

That what your mom said when I was drilling and filling those beef curtains with tangy horseradish.

Get laid you whiney little dildo.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA nothing else to say? Fool, l jazzed on your moms pussy and so and so, etc.... shaking my head, defend the system like a good number, you're trolling right now right? Sure you are. Why is it so easy to dance inside your head.

That's not even creative.

I dunno? Tell me.

l do more then you, it's not hard to see through the lies, maybe it's because you are so special like your moms told you and never bothered to look. l love making you all hate me, it is hilarious.

Republicans knew that no other country has the missile capability to hit those towers, so they used airplanes driven by drone control. (It was the newest thing at that time).

They desperately wanted to hit those towers. Such a spectacle. If all you do is run around in the streets spraying bullets, you get limited reaction. Snuff out a few thousand people all at once in New York, you get a major reaction. It's high concept theatre conceived by men of limited intellectual capacity. For, you see, it was too audacious. Too extraordinary. Too theatrical.

So we investigated. And we found shape charges, and building 7, and no place at the Pentagon and more.

But Republicans shut those stories down. They rushed to war. To seek REVENGE.

It was such a terrible, stupid plan. So very backassward Baby Boomer dipshit Republican in every way.

the thing you cant debunk is the part where "muslims" flew a huge airliner with barely any experience and did maneuvers that experienced pilots claim is not possible (science backs this one)

I honestly didn't even read your post. Just picked the biggest full of himself never been laid turd looking post and guess what....bingo

I didn't really try that hard

Is that your community college slogan?

Is that Bruce Willis?

Every professional airline pilot on earth has said those maneuvers were basically impossible. Finding and striking two targets perfectly in the cast landscape terrain of New York.

And the ground effects issue at the Pentagon. Planes the size of a 737 cannot "fly" at 100 ft off the ground. They will literally be sucked into the dirt.

The GOP forced the Supreme Court to install Bush II, the attack on WTC commenced and they got their dual wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That is the story, and as I said, it's very lame. It's sad and perfunctory and unrealistic. The brainchild of simpletons.

So you believe the official story? You think the jews had nothing to do with it? Not even the fact there were dancing mossad agents filmed monitoring it? I don't give a damn what you call me, you're all of those and more.

Kek

i cannot dispute the pilots experience but how did they get to 600 mph at sea level. did they make a plane that looked like AA but had a beefier engine to get 600 mph?

You're head is so far up your ass and you project it onto me, moron, l would fuck your woman better then you do with that pin dick aswell, fucking idiot, you believe all the lies you've been told, l feel bad for you.

Holograms

And enjoy your art degree at your shitty college aswell you sophisticated social engineered virus, you are the production of this shit system.

I love this. People said its impossible to hit dem buildings with planes. The dispute is not whether buildings hit planes. Its whether controlled charges post planes were what really leveled the place. You just sound moronic stating that something that happened was said to be impossible post it happening. It happened, dawg.

Yes, drone jets were flown into the World Trade Center by American pilots at Edwards AFB.

That's what I just said a few minutes ago. That's how they hit those tiny little targets at 500 mph so accurately.

New pilots from Saudi with less than 10 hours of flight time cannot do this. Twice. Imbecile.

And by the way, when demolitions experts rig a building to blow, they call that pulling it down.

The City Super made that exact call seconds before WTC 7 fell. He said "pull building seven" and it went straight down.

And you know what was housed in bldg 7? The FTC and SEC. And they were actively investigating Cheney and Halliburton.

You need more?

>tiny targets
>literal fucking skyscrapers

The Grand Old Party. They don't even care that we know what they did anymore. That was 15+ years ago. Bush is painting puppies, Cheney is counting his spoils, and they've installed their puppet Trump to keep the Gravy Train rolling.

They will never willingly surrender power in this country.

Sand niggers broke our towers

Basically after ww2 we fucked the middle east dividing up their countries

during cold war we financed certain rebel groups CIA level to fuck up the guys we didnt like over there

Didnt work out to well

Also basic muslim religion is to kill infidels (a real nigger kinda religion)

They get tired of US

Break our towers

We kill millions in retaliation

All is ok bro.

I know you were born after this happened, but thats the skinny

no conspiracy, only fags who live in the basement and dont have lives believe conspiracy theories. Same guys that will tell you that aliens exist.

Sand niggers broke our buildings.

No, you stated that experienced pilots said it was practically impossible. Yet it was done. Maybe think for just a moment next time, kiddo.

I bet Trump is a pilot himself. I bet he flies Dreamliners through barn doors upside down just to show off. Yeah, that's it.

Our good friends the Saudis send special delivery airmail.

Lots more. Pull it is not a demolition term. They were talking about pulling the firefighters from the building. But you'd know that if you took your confirmation goggles off and looked at some facts from sources that aren't trying to sell you water filters and super brain growth drops.

Bunch of newfags were being newfags so this happened

They had pilots at the controls, but the coordinates were followed by computer. Fly by wire. The accuracy was guaranteed by GPS systems. They even had cameras set up to shoot the footage at the right floors for both buildings. Gotta have those planes in the frame!!

That they took us for simple chumps makes me angriest of all.