>yov

Dammit, gvess I'm a pleb too

that's civis to you, pleb

*waits for someone to post a 'j'"
fuckin 10 letter score, might not even happen

Gloria Romae

>yov

>fvckin

Terra Romanae est pulcherrima! Ave Caesar!

This is a good forum

Literally any government building.

damn, badass

>Forvm Romanvm

there wasnt any roman archers in there legions?

Detroit

Archer vnits were generally limitied to the Avxilae. Most every man in the Legion itself wovld carry a pilvm and throw it before the two armies got into close qvarters

COME AT ME

>(Pic is Roman tintinnabulums)

Here's some fun facts about Rome: They believed phalluses would ward off ghosts and were good luck so they made dick necklaces and flying dick windchimes,

In ancient Rome the sight of dick, big and small dicks everywhere was everywhere. Much like present day western high schools and 4 chan in general. Dicks everywhere. But they're totally not gay.

#2 When an elite Roman unit was captured by Parthia in a battle Rome lost, they used the elite unit in a battle against the Chinese which the Chinese won at Zi Zi.

The Chinese said the Romans looked like fish and were no match for their missiles.

Perhaps they lost for the same reason Alexander couldn't enter India; cause grecoromans sucked at fighting; they'd rather look at dicks all day

Christian Rome is Best Rome
1453 nvr frgtt

A true Roman thread for true Romans!

>TV

Fun fact #3

> Romans used public sponges to wipe their asses instead of toilet paper which china was using.

Yehh Rome!

Best thing the Romans ever invented was Crucifixion. And Universalizing Christianity to the western world to please the Hebrew terrorists.

GOD bless the Romans

>"facts"
>regurgitates well-refuted bullshit invented by a chink-loving sinologist.

>mfw took 3 years of Latin in high school and this is the closest thing to using it Ive ever come.... and i can barely even remmeber it.

>Fun fact #4

Markus Aurelius blamed the fall of the True Rome to Christianity.

>Fun fact #5

most historians contribute the fall of Rome to Nero and Caligula's over-spending on luxury ships with heated floors etc.

> Fun fact #5
During Pax Romana, Rome's golden age, the homicide rate was so high that there were secret cults which existed, whose sole requirement to join was having never to have had anything to do with murder.

>(No wonder the Arab travelers said China was the safest place they ever visited and not dick-galore Europe)

Dicks everywhere in ancient Rome. Fuck feminism

Butthurt chink detected.

Every political entity in Europe was founded by Rome, or founded by an entity that was founded by Rome. Rome is the West, and so much of our culture and values of individuality, order, structure, and virtues are Roman in origin. Let me ask you something you assblasted chink, why are all of our legal codes in Latin?
>most historians contribute the fall of Rome to Nero and Caligula's over-spending on luxury ships with heated floors etc.
Funny that both Nero and Caligula lived several centuries before the fall of WRA
>Markus Aurelius blamed the fall of the True Rome to Christianity.
Marcus Aurelius was no fan of Christians, but considering that his death is when the Pax Romana ended, I'd say that he never said that you stupid fucking slant eyed bug.

I like pretending to be a mad gook.

But everything I said is true, you can even find it publicly in wiki.

Except for that zizi battle thing, I don't think that's on wiki yet.

> Fun fact #6

The Singapore National Stadium (basically China right) is a dome that's TALLER and has a LARGER DIAMETER than the Volkshalle Hitler wanted to build.

Hitler, who injected himself with bull semen (imagine the jokes coming out of that) and had uncontrollable flatulence. Ze fuhrer.

"China Japan and India have a greater history than our own" - Adolf (bull semen'd) Hitler

Yeah but by today Italians and Greeks are basically Ottoman rape babies

>I don't think that's on the wiki yet.
Because it never happened, chinaman. The closest Rome and the Han got to interacting was a few emissaries.

>But everything I said is true
Wrong.
>Fun fact #6
Also wrong. Hell, the Volkshalle dome would have been three times as tall.

Let me tell yov abovt Gavl

Carthago delenda est

It was actually in Caledonia

well fuck, there goes my joke

Divius Augustus Caesar is our true god!