degenerates of Sup Forums:

>your earliest sexual experience
>your sickest fantasy
>sickest fulfilled fantasy

Iv jerked off to my moms nudes and smelled her panties

>can't remember, probably figuring out how to whack it

>rape

>whacking it in class

My cousin asked if I could take care of her dogs and cats while she was away for the week. I went into her bed room put on a pair of her panties, found and used one of her sex toys. I don't know if she knows about it or not, but she has treated me differently since then

Hmm, probably recording myself popping some preteen girls cherry then proceed to cum in her, all while recording it all then send it to her dad, to later find out she's pregnant and I'm no where to be found. mykikisgothboishawty All just a fantasy of course.

>Beating off in the room beside my parents
>Holding a girl's hand
>Fucking a McDonalds apple pie

When I was 12 I got drunk with my mom and fucked her. It was amazing, and I fucked her many times after that and still think about it when I masturbate.

Earliest sexual experience was with girlfriend bringing me into the diaper fetish, anal fucked her after I diapered up for her and diapered her.

My fantasy would be to tie her arms and legs up to the bed so her diaper is propped up on wooden end up the bed so I can just fuck her standing up.I would keep doing this all day while her only breaks would be for a few seconds while I give her the occasional enema and diaper her up again and fuck her through one of her many eventually messy diapers. Add your stereotypical kindergarten outfit and the most babyish diapers I can find and it'll be heaven.

Sadly the closest I've gotten to this is combining Enemas with our fucking when we get diapers, plus side she's never shy to cosplay for me, recently bought her a Megumin cosplay and had her hold an enema for 10minutes while I fucked her through, needless to say it was great, just need to convince her to allow me to tie her up to the bed and let me keep her as a fucktoy for one day.

Yes I know, diapers a shit tier fetish

>8, got my dick sucked by a boy that was sexually abused, pissed in his hands and mouth
>rape play/abuse/piss
story
>have feminist girlfriend
>often talked about how she hates men and that they're all rapists
>you can tell she hated herself
>talk her into rape play and slowly move in degradation
>I would make fun of her A-cup breasts and small ass
>tie up her hands and feet
>tell her that shes not good enough and slap her around
>fuck her mouth until she cried and nut all over her face
I still fap to the memories, best nuts of my life

>masturbating literally constantly as a kid
>roasting and eating women
>cumming into my gf's sister's gross green smoothies/panties she wore the next day/coconut oil

>fingered by a priest
>growing a massive cock, slicing my bf's abdominal and thoracic cavity open for gud view, decapitating him and fucking him in his beautiful eyes, and filling up his dead squishy ass with cum. consensual and hopefully he is awake and enjoying for most of it but also screaming in pain. the works
>Pegged bf (hard and loud) in bed right next to sleeping best friend

-Not the earliest, but I've fap to a sex tape of my parents... multiple time
-I dont know, I'm a sicko. CP(Not rape, but her enjoying it), incest, zoo...
-Fingering my ex asshole last week while she was taking a shit on the toilet.

I dunno why, but I find this fucked up shit hot. Great, now I'll be fantisizing about being fucked to death.

>738203226
but haven't loli and shota been on this site since it's conception? I agree with the rest of it but I believe they tried to make loli and shota board with bad results

Story for first and last ? :D

-was eaten out by my dog as a child, would lay on my belly with my legs spread and bent and just let him pick away, sometimes he'd lick me so deep I would pee for him.

- I just want to wake up tied up, plug in my ass, massive vibrator in my pussy keeping gallons of cum in me, man standing over me getting ready to cum next load.

-none yet

i bet she wanted to do it again even with all that jizz on her face

I've probably masturbated 5000 times by now. Here are some favorites. Male, if image is misleading.

>Pocket pool on the bus
>Next to sleeping Aunt.
>In a mental health facility (many times)
>In a special education class.
>On road trips with parents.
>Outside my house, where I had several neighbors who could've seen me.
>Secretly, while chatting with my stepmother.

Hot. As. Hell.

- me and my brother sucked each other off when I was 8 and he was 9

- really really want to fuck my little sister.

- fucked my mom. It was very consensual.

I did, she didn't
but it was surprisingly satisfying holding her afterwards that I can't really put into words
I think maybe it was just the primeval thrill of abusing a weaker being and treating her like the trash she screams shes not

Forgot to post pic related to fantasy

differently how

go on...

Holding hands.

*swoon* he's already leaving me his body in his will~

>Earliest
Wet dream in middle school. Fapped at least once a week since I realized I could.

>Your sickest fantasy
Raising children from a very early age isolated from society and exposing them to different levels of sexual stimuli at different rates and ages in order to study if the psychological trama is inherent in human nature or a product of societal values and stigma influencing the child's psyche.

Various variables would be considered: How aware of clothing are they? At what age do they first receive sexual stimuli and to what extent? Even various levels of exposure to society.

All in the name of science. And sex.

>sickest fulfilled fantasy
Ha

how often do you peg him

Know where to find

Where do you find

english is hard

Are you sexually active?

So... Grooming with psychological observation?

That's a new one.

It's not sexy if it's not science.

I want to be roughly fucked, just strapped to a bed with my legs tied open wide, chained down, give me all your cum despite my screaming, get your friends to fill me, don't let any cum out, see how much you can fill me up before I can't take anymore. Feel free to shove toys and random objects into my pussy.

>Was involved in a threesome with my friend and his brother when we were 8, and his brother was 14. Had us suck him and finger him.

>Don't want on a watchlist

>Sucked off my 12 year old friend when I was 16. Blonde blue eyed, and perfect. Best time.

What do you plan on doing with it? I need to know for fantasy purposes. :x

Not lately sadly.

My sickest fantasy is make a girl go unconscious, choke her so hard that it leaves bruises on her neck, and to fuck the shit out of pussy. I also imagine using her repeatedly like a tissue and when I get tired of fucking her I would toss her away.

So, murder

I fingered my sister until I came (it was the 1st time ever)

My gf wants to be trapped and say "do whatever you want", but she doesn't let me do anal. My sickest desire is that, someday, I do anal anyway, with her screaming, crying and all.

My sickest fufilled desire was to fuck my best friend in a empty bus, with her tits exposed to everyone that looked to our window from outside

I want to spend an hour or two fondling, licking and cumming all over a five year old girl. With lots of panty play first.

>Back when I was young enough to be showering with my dad, he taught me that sons suck their fathers, also would let him pee on me because I found it funny

>Be a kid again and have my dad be more bold, make me his toy

>Got passed around by older men in a gang bang while I was still in high school

Your life sounds fun lmao

makes finding suitable people for the fantasy difficult, I am sure.

Yeah, I'd say I came away from my experience with my dad completely mentally unharmed. Completely normal. Nothing wrong at all.

earliest : be 9, sister 13, she did a strip tease and I got my first hard on, she then suck it for a while but it just went limp, she then had me finger her and kiss her clit.

sickest fantasy: fucking a pregnant woman and my cock penetrates her womb and penetrates the babies ass

sickest fulfilled fantasy: blow job from my niece

>blow job from my niece
go on

You sick fuck.

>Nothing wrong at all
>posts on Sup Forums on a friday night
.....hmmmmm really makes me think.....

those are the threads available

Yup, completely unharmed. No daddy issues or degenerate mind in sight. Completely normal to spend every night wishing your dad's been railing you since you could walk.

The internet changed me, and m bf is pretty happy it did
> 14 year old me
>first born I ever watched was gay
>I got curious and started exploring
>fingers first
>weird but felt kinda good
> start finding stuff to put in there
>sharpies, my older sister's nail polish bottles
> my little brother's giant bubble wand.

My bf cringed but he likes the chance to fuck my ass. Probably the main reason he asked me out too whatever going on 3 years together so I guess it worked out

Earliest sexual experience was in the boy's bathroom in elementary school where me and this other guy would rub our dicks together in a stall for funsies.

Sickest fulfilled fantasy was jerking to completion into my friends little sisters panties and putting them back in her drawer dirty.

Sickest fantasy is probably fucking a milf and conditioning her into offering up her daughter, who in turn brings friends over to get similarly conditioned.

first not so fun (for me atleast)
>i was 6
>and severely bullied
>playing in the playground
>heard that the mean ol' teenagers were a comin
>so i ran far and fast
>and thought the church would be a good place to hide
>lol
>hiding under the pews as some weirdo in that black robe approaches
>asks me whats wrong and told me im safe
>GAVE ME SOME APPLE JUICE AND ANIMAL CRACKERS
>gains my trust
>kisses me and touches my legs
>runs his hands up my overalls-dress thing
>tells me im safe
>i continue sipping juice knowing this wasnt right but not knowing what was exactly happening
>slips his fingers under my pantsu and holds me in place as he suddenly goes real fast and hard in my pussy
>spooked and in pain, i bit his big nose and ran the fuck away

Hey, abused by priest buddies. Hated the outdoors because of bugs and shit, at a catholic school so they let me go sit in the church and help the priest with whatever he needed. Well, he did a good job of being nice to me and getting me to trust him, because after a while he got me stripping for him, sucking him, even fucking me towards the end. Used the fear of god to keep me quiet. Ended up getting busted a few years after I moved away.

okie time for the other
>a pretty nice summer trip down to the shore to the shore
>me, my bf, and 5 friends sharing two hotel rooms
>i didnt pack much but made sure to sneak in my new strap-on and a more-than-beginner cock i was really eager to try out
>day was nice, kosher
>towards the night we all came back to the hotel for some late night board games
>we were all in our underwear
>bf and i sitting next to our friend, a cute blonde "completely straight" femboy whe we've both been wanting to fuck for a while now
>i start grabbing bf's ass as we play
>friend (next to own gf) sees and jokingly gives my bf a lil squish too
>we're all really close. this is casual
>bf "jokingly" gives friend's perfect bubble butt a slap
>dat ripple
>bf accidentally super erect in his undies until we decide to sleep
>our room had 2 beds about 2 ft apart
>one for the 2 of us and one for our friend and his gf( in a deeeep slumber)
>lights out and we're getting all cozied up at which point i sneak on the strap-on and tease bf ass with it
>he delightfully submits and spreads a little for me
>our friend is about half asleep by now
>im fingering my bfs ass as we both look at our friends bulge trying to stay silent
>i start putting in my huge cock and bf moans uncontrollably
>friend asks if everything is ok
>we tell him yes and he turns exposing his great ass
>bf has not been fucked in years so his ass is tight
>plus the dildo is fucking scarily girthy
>i get him up on his knees, face down, ass up, 2 hands on his cock, all facing that half sleeping friend
>and start fucking him faster
>hes still groaning pretty loud even with his face buried in the pillows
>i put a hand towel in his mouth and use the ends to pull up his head and force him to watch our friends ass in the perfectly lit in the moon light moonlight
>i dont let up and give him harder thrusts as he starts to squirm before cumming buckets
>in the morning that friend made us chocolate chip pancakes
>gud time

>Made out with aunt when I was 6 or 7
>Real lolis
>Public masturbation

aw sorry to hear that
its absolute bullshit when they push religion in order to validate their horrible actions
breaking trust like that is unforgivable in my book
fucking monsters
happy you got out of there man
sicko belongs in jail

id say around 50% of our penetrative sex is me pegging him
im a switch so we have quite the variety

Shiiiiiiit. That had to be hot as fuck. I would have been begging to go over and eat that friend's ass out while you fucked me.

I wish I could get my wife to fuck me more often. She acts a big game, but then never goes through with it except maybe once or twice a year.

Don't know if he was trying to validate it, so much as he was trying to keep my trap shut. Whichever it was, it was effective because quite a few people came out afterwards saying he abused them too. When the guy you trust is saying that telling anyone will mean eternal damnation, you learn to like what he's doing because you're too scared not too.

>Earliest
9 or 10 years old, sucking my best freinds cock who was the same age.

>Sickest
Raping a girl in front of her boyfriend

>Fulfilled
Have raped several young girls and don't even bother covering their mouths, the screams make me harder.

Have them?
Probably not.
Thata fine

mine isnt so much a sick fantasy as much as it is really just fucking strange, even to me...

i just want to blow a fucking raspberry on a chicks pussy and have her blow a raspberry on my ball sack

Sup Forums how fucked am i?

Lindsay?

story teim of fulfilled

>stuck my dick into a hole that is used for fingers of the plastic stand at 11.
>want to smash my cousin
>jerked off with moms panties around my dick

not weird at all. in fact i've done this. it's called rasping.

My first experience
>got off the bus with a 12 year old whit unusually large tits but pretty ugly face when I was 17, and made her suck me off

Sickest?
>I want my bros new love of his life to take some of my stupid strong lsd sloppy suck ymy cock.

Fufilled?
>I used to fuck my brothers wife daily, even now sometimes but they divorced. I nutted In her probably 5 times, and would blow me and kiss him after work

See, hes good financialy aaaand sells drugs
>but I have a bigger benis, and have a fetish for making his girls dependant on it lulz

how was it? did she sit on your face and let you rasp(?) her?

>Earliest experience: 16
>Sickest fantasy: Rape. Point a gun at girl's mother. Blow me or I blow mommy's head off.
>Sickest fulfilled: Sex in public. Fucked a girl outside in front of my high school while class was in session.

wow

>Fucked a family member (aunt) that was 45yo
>Have sex with my own mother
>Put my dick in my moms' lips while she was sleeping and fingered her, also general groping, this was when I was about 16yo

Pic not related

>class was in session

I bet you gave that bitch another session aswell?
hehehheheehhehee

Theres quite a few, I'm a serial rapist and sexual sadist. I'll post 3 stories, if anyone wants more just ask I guess I got time to kill and it turns me on remembering.

1) Lets start with a mild one, walking home from work at 17 and I see this 13 year old, drunk out of her mind. It was around 1am and she was stumbling around. I saw a chance and approached her, asking if she was okay, she said yes and I proceeded to feel her up, she didn't stop me and we kissed. I noticed loud music close by so I guessed she came from that party and I wanted to get her away from the party to make sure none of her freinds came out and saw her talking to a complete stranger. I told her I had dope and to come with me. Took her to a nearby park and forced her to the ground when we got to a dark area, she didn't resist and I fucked her, noticed half way she had passed out so I finished and left her there naked covered in my cum.

2) Another mild one, Second day I met my ex who at the time was 14, I was 18. I took her to this bush land behind her school and popped her cherry, she kept asking me to stop, begged me to, said it hurt badly. I ignored her and just kept going. We ended up dating for 11 months before she found out I raped her best freind.

3) Her 14yo best freind, came around to my place saying she ran away from home and she lived out of town and I was the only freind whos address she knew, I let her in and said she could sleep in my room. We got into the room, I told her if she wanted to stay she'd have to do something for me. She resisted and so I beat her and forced myself onto her. When she hit me I took my cock out of her, walked into the kitchen. Grabbed a knife, came back to her cowering in the corner crying. I dragged her by her hair onto the bed and held it to her throat and fucked her most of the night.

Got a ton more

finally letting me mark him up as much as i want. just enough to feel the first two layers of skin break
id bite him all over and leave marks so deep theyd stay even after livedo reticularis.
depending on how soon after death, id squeeze as much blood into his 8.5 incher as i can and fuck myself hard with it;
use it like a dildo for good ol' times sake.
(its also underestimated how good of a lube blood is)
after that id start my incision down the chest first exposing his stomach and intestines.
id play with and cover myself with them, getting off at least twice before i open up his rib cage to expose his heart.
id rub his heart all over my breasts and probably use the firm muscle to stimulate my clit.
Id straddle his body and bite down hard on his trachea and feel it break under my teeth.
if decapitation was an easier option id do it
id sit on his face and finger his beautiful eyes as i pleasure myself too
id then flip him over and bite his great ass some more and finger his tight ass hole silly
seeing how far i can go in and seeing how much of my hand i can see from inside his abdominal cavity
id dismember him and save him for later of course
especially his triathlete-like legs
i could go on, theres so much you can do to a body
i know i could do more if i had a dick but i know ill have fun regardless

Earliest:
>Fondled/groped a 16 years old girl
Sickest:
>Have my own slavegirl
Fulfilled:
>Repeatedly exposed my naked body and raging boner in front of a young girl while her mother was there too.

i want to hear about when u really went balls deep in violating a qt
holes, positions, where u came all that stuff

What'd the mother do? What'd the little girl do?

Damn, girl.. I don't know why but that's hot as fuck. If he really is leaving his body to you in his will, I'll be happy to help you defile it.

Got me as hard as diamond thinking about it now. I like the thought of watching you try to shove your fist so far up his ass it comes out of his abdominal cavity.

Bunch of people got a free "session." We were seen from the window of a classroom. My classmates were bros though, no one said anything to the teacher, who didn't notice.

considering my bf and i get up to some really random shit in our free time and have tried this and variants
i assure you youre probably a-ok
then again thats coming from me...

I'm male, divorced with one daughter who is over 18, very pretty and lives with her mother but visits me. I feel guilty about it even though I've never acted on it, but my guilty fantasy would be to help someone hook up with my daughter. I never mention it here hardly because I don't like the scolding and am almost 100% sure I'd never do it.

Give me her snapchat email [email protected]

The mother did nothing, although I'm sure she knew. The girl stared a lot as I exposed it and jerked off.

Same guy as who asked you that question. Today I was in a public bathroom and I had my cock out in the urinal and a little boy walked in and pulled his out next to me, He kept looking at mine and smiling. Turned me on a bit
Do you think little kids like seeing it? They seem to

try giving her a vibe at the same time
they also have those share strapo-ns so both of you get something out of it
or wear like a collar or have her sit on your face or worship her or something
pegging doesn't have to be just pegging
also i doubt lingerie could do you any harm

Different user, but of course they do, penises are fun/funny. But they like it for an entirely different reason than we do.

>One time, my best friend (girl) moved back from okc and sought me out
>i pick her up, not expecting anything (had gf of 3.5 years)
>We get have a few drinks and she tells me she still has the letter I wrote her 5 years ago telling her I loved her

>We fuck like rabbits and oral and the condom slipped off and I creampied her

>I broke up with my gf the next day
>Two days later I pick up my new grl and we fuck and the old gf comes over that night and wants my dick and we fuck like rabbits
>Like we haven't had sex in years

>I still break it off with gf and I date the other chick

>it was fun, but I'm kinda selective about who I smash chakras with, so I don't think that will happen again

>Old gf was latina, 5 foot even with delicious d cups
>new girl was black/native American and 5'10" and she looked like a hot dot Indian because of the good hair

Those were the days

I'm sure they do. The little girls particularly stare a lot in the pool's locker room. Too bad I can't be hard there, the fathers would kill me.

>when I was visiting my cousins over christmas break, I deep kissed my cousin (didn't know what the fuck I was doing, was curious), she was 9, and me 13

I would strip down a girl from my grade (sounds tame but I got fucking strict parents)

None yet

We have one of the Feeldo's.. I think she just doesn't like it because it's work for her, having to be the more active partner..

I'd be willing to wear lingerie, but I doubt it would look good on me lol

twas one of our greatest nights to go down in history
and since then we've gotten closer to that friend and even told him about that night
he said hed be willing to fuck us if he werent dating his current steady gf (good for him but also god fucking damn it)
so fantasies may be realities soon
his ass will be ours hheheh

Damn, that's incestuous but it turns me on

for sure. i was just thinking this of the little boy staring at urinal.
most situations where we say "he'd kick my ass" prob will just end in yelling.
but I could easily see a dad catching u showing off to a kid in a locker room or bathroom and him coming in and doing his best to make u breathe through a straw. there wouldn't be any fear of consequences because all they could see is blind rage.