U mad black bois?

u mad black bois?

This is gonna b a good fight. Justin is coming up.

It's already over m8

FOTY

Gaethe won by KO hours ago faggot.

Why is it that blacks dominate boxing but mma and ufc seems so diverse (Asian Latino, and white as I see it, though I know little of the sport aside from pop media shit)

Ummm almost all the major Champs right now are white...even the hw was previously held by 2 whites haha the current champ is like half black. Haha

YES

I'll add that I also tend to believe whites dominate the sports they do simply because they dominate the upper income bracket, for example, hockey is an expensive sport to get into and therefore since white people are intelligent and also love sports, whites dominate hockey.

Settle down basement dwellers

because MMA is a "new" sport and so it's an even playing field. White people aren't really more dominant, there's just more of them at that level. Black people have been good at boxing for a long time so there is more of them represented at high levels of boxing.

the white guy looks like a disrespectful nigger tbh.

"cultural enrichment" at work.

Can't spell his name I'm sure but what about Manny pacioa? I'm sure he's not white. Again, total idiot with the sport but whether he's a champion or not is irrelevant, he's good enough for me to know his name. I know whites in particular dominate it most of all, but really my question is why? I can see that boxing is a bit more single dimensional and so inferior black minds can excel do to their natural athleticism but I'd like to know other opinions on it

What are you taking about, that's their default emotion.

Should have been an mma fight

I think there is a bit of truth to that, although swimming only cost a pool membership and blacks are absurdly under represented in that. Also blacks don't dominate soccer like they do in other sports as many of the best players aren't black.

Kek, I'm I am technically living in a basement but I also have a good career and as much of a social life as I want. Career being a mechanic with his own shop, social life being mostly with the woman I plan to marry.

See, that's the type of conversation I'm looking for. I believe the stereotype that nigs can't swim does come from somewhere true. There's something to be said about natural builds for the most part which can most obviously be seen by nigs domination in basketball. Nigs are tall mother fuckers with only Nordic whites as their semi equals. Why is it that white bodies are good at swimming and mma, and nigs are good at basketball and American football? I'd like to see real conversations about this stuff and fuck pc culture. There's differences. We should do as our culture always had before and appreciate athletes for what and why they are

Also to be noted on my comment that nigs dominate American football, they don't when you take into account positions played. Black quarterbacks are rarely seen on a professional field.

>Pele
>Greatest footballer of all time
>Black

>Points out one exception and claims he's beaten the rule
I actually would agree that nigs should probably dominate soccer but only because of my preconceptions of their athleticism. How about you give an actual opinion to defend my dude
>of course we know you can't because your opinion is either all races are the same or white people are all bad at all sports

Maradona, Zidane, Messi. All better in truth. Played against a far higher quality of opposition.

Nah, Johnson was a cunt.

Yeah it was. The dude is a fucking machine. He's gonnna have a short career if he continues taking hits like that.