Descended into barbershop, gave for a haircut 30 bucks. When he came out of the barber shop...

Descended into barbershop, gave for a haircut 30 bucks. When he came out of the barber shop, everyone looked at me like a moron in the street, especially the jockeys. Did they cut me so badly?

hahahahahahahaha

Are you the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice? If not, then yes, it's a shocker of a haircut

Exact same haircut i had in 95

just get $20 clippers & do this yourself for years. have 2 mirrors & ur set.

Looks about right, if you live in 1990.

>$30 haircut at a barbershop
Nigga, you did not go to a barbershop. There is no such thing as a real barbershop that charges that much for a haircut.

I got an 80 year old that cuts my hair for 12 bucks.

Grow it out & learn how to yell GOROOOO!!!

In my opinion, your cut sucks tranny balls. But just ignore it for now, only get hostile if they insult you or laugh at you

Kek

I have an undercut also, but chop the fucking rat tail off. You're doing it wrong

Thx for the keks

That and your head looks like a peanut m&m

That's not even an undercut, it's a faggothawk with some kind of shitty topknot. Honestly, I'd look at OP like he was a dumb faggot, too.

Just put it in a man bun, problem solved instant 10/10 man

Only works if you're a faggot.

JUST

Ayyy lmao

STOP LAUGHING!

You look like something out off a Dr. Seuss movie remake.

OP is from Russia and he got this haircut for 2000 rubles (about 30 bucks).

no, OP is actually from Ukraine you can see his hoholesque ebalo

Grow your hair out. Grow it out until the shape of your head is concealed. Christ. Can't believe I was ever afraid I wouldn't have the head shape for a bald head. But you made me feel so much better.

a fucking faggot

> especially the jockeys
нy ты eбaнaт я poт твoй eбaл пиздeц

и ты тoжe тyпoй eбaнaт. Этo пacтe yжe гoдa 2

, тo ecть ты

блять вcё пpaвильнo былo cнaчaлa. Идитe нa хyй кapoчe вы вce тyт eбaнaты пoeхaвшиe

A ты пoшeл нaхyй, знaю я этy пacтy, oп coздaл тpeд шoбы пoчитaть peaкцию oмepикaнцeв.