I talked my gf into some threesomes

I talked my gf into some threesomes.

One with a guy, one with a girl.

The first will be the guy and there won't be any fucking - I'm in love with her big fat ass and I love to show it off. So first thing is getting a guy to come over, jerk off to her, and cum on her ass.

How hard will that be to find? Where should I look?

Pic related.

any advice to find a buttcummer

No curves is hard to fap to, but... 90% of the world have a blind eye so almost anyone would.

Where you at? I'm down to jack off on a nice ass

west coast

south bay here

that could work. way to contact you?

So she's totally fine with a random dude from the internet coming over and jacking off on her ass?

i mean we'd like to talk to you first and understand you. also see pics, discuss the meet, DDF. but ultimately yes.

she likes the attention and she knows its hot

I'm a really young looking 26 year old who's never done anything like this. Would there be any touching or grinding?

shes cool with smacking or touching her ass. grinding maybe not.

If she likes my pics any chance of a bj?

unlikely on the first go. maybe later.

You gonna get raped in the ass boy

dude, dont fall for this shit man

theres no tricks.

inb4 you get mugged, raped, and murdered.

Not necessarily in that order either. :^)

What's the worst that could happen?

I am OP and we are real. if you want to be considered i need a way to chat with you

Don't take any thing of value. I'm not opposed to taking anal. Been too pussy to kill my self for years.
Sounds like a win win for me.

Drop your kik OP

dont have kik; not kids

Throwaway email then man

Doesn't sound like you want this that badly if you aren't willing to take 30 seconds to install an app.

I'm seriously recommending you do the fmf first op. If you do the mmf you're going to figure out how great cocks and men are. Then you'll go full on faggot. This is exactly how sissies are made. That's it for you. Might as well have a fun little fmf fling first as your last sexy time with women involved.

I'm hard stroking here
It should be easy to find someone that wanna cum on her

4chanthrow at protonmail.com

i guess finding a cool person is the hard part

nah. just dont use trash apps

what a fucking cuck fag.

Sharing your gf with another dude will eventually make her leave you, because you are a pussy beta faggot.

stick to threesomes with women, and show alpha dominance, by fucking the shit out of both of them.

Emailed

thats how it works if youre a pussy beta faggot.
in your equation, you presume you cant be dominant over both man and woman..

because youre afraid of other men. making you the beta.

why don't you just post her pics here, asking people to save her in their fapping folders? her ass would be fapped on a lot more and you don't have to look for someone.
btw, any tits shot? i'm edging for her atm

> gives you a way to chat with him
> complains about using an anonymous chat app
> apparently only kids can use chat apps
lolwut

You want another man to cum on your girls ass. Your point is invalid.

everyone has an email

You couldn't be more wrong

Ah yes email. The most efficient way to chat back and forth with someone.

Answer your email

didnt get one.

4chanthrow @ protonmail.com

Pussies

Kek

You think that person will just control himself? He's not going to stop, there. You're going to become cucked so easily. I can tell by the way you talk.