It's begin

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/730824987234312193

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-nato-shield-idUSKCN0Y30JX
rp.pl/Konflikty-zbrojne/160519694-Rosyjskie-samoloty-przechwycone-nad-Baltykiem.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jUBwEmcmm-8&index=38&list=PLEC4A26B75DF33734
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALERT STATUS: YELLOW

Where do they get this?

>see post
>think there's a defcon update
>forget it's Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Phew.

the US just deployed some missile shield 10 hours ago

reuters.com/article/us-nato-shield-idUSKCN0Y30JX

WE DONT NEED TO FUCK WITH THE RUSSIANS OR CHINESE THEY ARE NOT DUMB ASS SAND NIGGERS IN THE DESERT WITH AKS WE CAN DRONE MILES AWAY

PLEASE STOP FEDS

Hollllyy, this morning few jets flew above my house, am i dead?

Their imagination,mostly

ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Imagining being one of the few people in charge of taking down the missiles of our ultimate destruction. Based

I thought you'd remember about their "Arctic War" shit a few months back and would remember this feed prints all sorts of lies.

Yeah Lithuania was nuked this morning, you're probably a ghost living in the 4th or 5th dimension

Šeštadienio paradui prie Baltojo tilto ten apsiskraido.

Cold World Wide War 2.0

What are you doing here reverse-Poland?

bahaha i was in this thread

I distrust the US jews so much my first reaction to DEFCON was - probably a psyop

Can't wait to see America crumble and eat it's own tears.

>this flag is responsible for 80% of attention whoring on this board

probably just lurking, just like you fucked up Bolivia ;)

there was some information that british air forces intercepted russian airplanes over baltic

rp.pl/Konflikty-zbrojne/160519694-Rosyjskie-samoloty-przechwycone-nad-Baltykiem.html

Yes yes yes! Whitey kill each other. BLACK brown and Muslim will inherit your lands. Raise minarets in the nuclear fuckin wasteland when USA and Europe and Russia no more.

it's very progressive. after a few million dead and a definite defeat and eradication of European nationalism, diversity will reap the continent

All men should be cremated equal.
youtube.com/watch?v=jUBwEmcmm-8&index=38&list=PLEC4A26B75DF33734