/mlb/ - RIP Edition

KC:Yordano Ventura dies in car accident in D.R.
TEX:Darvish and Rangers have had extension talks
LAA:Report: Tim Lincecum has no plans to retire
MIN:Braves have deal in place with Kurt Suzuki
TEX:Rangers sign James Loney to minor league deal
SD:Padres sign Trevor Cahill to one-year deal
MLW:Miami considering Chris Carter, Mark Reynolds
BAL:Orioles announce three-year deal with Trumbo
TEX:Tyson Ross (TOS) not expected until May/June
HOU:Report: Angels to sign INF Luis Valbuena
SF:Former All-Star pitcher Josh Johnson retires
CLE:Rangers still interested in FA Mike Napoli

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f9sq-97fpqc
youtu.be/GKjo8PiWd1k
youtu.be/_OhY_7QX4Nc
youtu.be/FwwQfKO4kYI
youtu.be/dOJ8YhoxWIo
youtu.be/yZPevbDtCbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Andy Marte also died in a car accident in DR

Mariners

only because Sales gonna blow out his elbow in June

wait what happened? the mini guy from the royals died? how?

drunk as fuck and speeding without a seatbelt

dumb spic

Why don't you read the first five words of the OP you dumb piece of fucking trash. Fucking idiot tripfaggot.

Not a Royals fan, but I'm shocked that he died. He was a good pitcher for the Royals. Good luck to the Royals.

You forgot Marte too OP

>The sound of the ball smashing into Chapman's skull was so loud that Mays thought it had hit the end of Chapman's bat, so he fielded the ball and threw to first base.

holy fucking christ

This sucks. I'm a college baseball player, and I ALWAYS watched his videos (along with Marcus Stroman and Ricky Romero) before I pitched. I tried to somewhat model his game because I'm 160 pounds and 6'1 similar to him, but wanted to throw as hard as him with hard work. Sucks. I loved his inconsistent follow-through after every pitch

F

sorry it ended like this.
He deserved more time.
Sorry Royobros.

really wish all these edge lords went back to:

and with their insensitivity and hate.

You faggots must really think you sound cool huh? You "people" have serious mental issues.

Royals fan and holy fuck this hits hard.

I'd never been to affected by famous people's deaths, but damn when one of the players on your team goes it's weird man.

There's no way we would have had that run and gone to back to back Eries without him.

Damn man.

ah, sorry to hear that
i'm always surprised that these guys want to go back to these places once they make it big, but i guess it's home
chill

trout shoulda put him out of his misery tbf

wouldn't wish death on the dude no matter how much of a fucking prick he was, shit is fucking terrible in every way for everyone involved

but man watching his uncalled-for chimpouts and high inside pitches even now just makes me hate the little faggot, how can you be such a miserable angry cunt

>how can you be such a miserable angry cunt
Well, for starters, you could be Canadian.

>Why don't you read the first five words
>Yordano Ventura dies in car
how? murder?

It's incredible to me why it takes for a person to die to receive any respect.

How many analysts, players, shitposters would call him a chimp and a goon, but now they feel sorry right?

After hes now dead, couldn't show some respect for him when he was alive, but now that he's dead you bring out the respect, any even that respect is phony and done out of manners not from the heart.

He was 23 and played with passion. It wasn't done on purpose, it was done out of youth. Came from nothing and lived his dream.

How could you be the angry and bitter cunt?

Tbf my dude Machado deserves to be beaned at every at bat

At least now memechado has no more competition for biggest bitch in the AL

you must have hated young Pedro Martinez

Not being edgy but you'd think hed learn from Tavares

Nuke Canada! Range ban Canada!

There's no point in criticizing a dead man because he can't learn anything from it anymore.

it's not fucking passion when you're throwing at dudes heads and starting shit because you're a jumped up little macho fuck that needs to stare down everyone

you're up 7-1 and you're getting lippy and confrontational with mike trout, by all accounts one of the nicest dudes in baseball? fuck that.

again it's fucking terrible that he died, woulda been awesome if he blew his elbow throwing a retarded haymaker, but no one deserves this.

yeah well pedro was good

I lived through twenty five years of HORRIBLE baseball by the Royals. For years I watched boring teams lose over and over.

I welcomed his attitude. I was angry about watching every MLB team walk over the Royals for most of my life. There's no way we win the Eries without him

>Chiefs blow a playoff game yet again
>Now the Royals have lost Ventura

>implying Ventura wasn't
Day of the rake soon!

his attitude was shit and got him blown the fuck out by memechado who's only slightly less of a bitch nigga

so just because you're good you can be excused for being a hothead and a headhunter?

>implying yordano wouldn't be a legit ace in boston

dominicans were made for fenway park and the boston fanbase desu.

>Canadians are all cunty bitches
Anyone surprised?

not saying we should mourn players or like/dislike them based on how good they are, but young pedro was MUCH better than ventura was

he won the Cy Young at age 25 with a 1.90 ERA

nigga pls

im gonna act like you didn't just compare pedro to ventura

>Comparing the greatest pitcher to ever live versus Ventura

Stop

Don't care. Took us to two Eries and won one.

wait so when another leaf says he deserved to die and no one should feel sorry for him, he got like one reply, but now yall getting at me for saying that it's a fucking tragedy that he died even though he was a dumb confrontational faggot

it's sad that he died but I can't feel that sorry for him if he was drinking

I wonder what Mike Francesa would say about the passing of Ventura and Marte?

>he's a fucking cunt but he was OUR cunt

that's an entirely legitimate sentiment, not even being sarcastic, but you can't expect anyone else to like him

well shit that brazen character probably had some influence in that decision, not to judge the poor dude.

it's kinda unreal to think he won't be pitching next season, was looking forward to more drama from him. but he's fucking dead. christ that shit is too final

Francesa is a Trump supporter.
>Well, dats two less dat haff tuh go back, oghkay? Heauhs da Mink man, back aftah dis.

>Can'tada

>teams worry about letting people play in gimmicky global baseball tournament things because they might stub their toe
>let them travel to places where beheadings on the street are commonplace

This post may have been the most severe case of autism I've seen in /mlb/ this offseason, and that's really saying something.

Is that fucking real?

Canada was a mistake we need 2 walls. I know this is probably fake but the sad fact is is could be real

are you retarded?

With a guy like Trudeau I don't know what to fucking expect.

Somehow it's okay for someone like Bumgarner to throw fits against:

SD - youtu.be/f9sq-97fpqc
TEX - youtu.be/GKjo8PiWd1k
Puig - youtu.be/_OhY_7QX4Nc
Puig x2 - youtu.be/FwwQfKO4kYI
Puig x3 - youtu.be/dOJ8YhoxWIo
Joe West -youtu.be/yZPevbDtCbM

but Yordano yaps his mouth a couple times and he's a criminal who gets flamed by the American media but Bumgarner gets a pass for..... Being white?

Honest question, being white and from the country makes it okay to be a hothead but being an afro-latino hothead is being a nigger and a goon?

what happens to yordano venturas contract?

with the amount of cucked in your brain you want to believe people acting like absolute retards could be true

Insurance pays for part of the remainder, I think.

S T R O S
T
R
O
S

Bumgarner got shat on the latest time he went at it with Puig.

Are terrible compared to the TEXAS RANGERS.

>Mays...fielded the ball
>Mays
So it rolled all the way out to center field?
Gracious

Our revenge from 2014 is finally complete birdbros

holy shit how have I not seen these bum is actually autistic

>something happens
>immediately connect it back to bumgarner and the giants

>i-im not obsessed!!!!!

>another drunk driving accident kills 2 (two) more baseball player in a Latin American country

The MLB should clamp down on player drunk driving. If a player gets a DUI, 100 game suspension at least.

Chicago media hates Bumgarner. People like Joe Buck and Matt Vasgersian ride Bum's cock because he's had an inhuman postseason career. Now, of course, Ventura is a foreignor, and Bumgarner is a native. I think it's just that most poeple have this sense, that if you're in a foreign country, and act up, it's more shameful. I guess most people expect these third worlders to be a bit more respectful since they have the god given gifts necessary to succeed in this country.

you're allowed to throw hissy fits when you pitch like 100 innings in the World Series and get WS MVP

they should ban driving in the DR

GOD DAMN IT, ANOTHER ONE
They had a game replaying on FSO and Yordano was starting against >us

>73822204
The effort level of this bait is lower than the >rags eries chances this year

rip Kang's career

Why are you making this up ......Bumgarner has like 30-35 innings pitched in the WS

>people are insulting a man after he's died
Jesus Christ.

Canadians are not people, m8.

>acting like there weren't more americans being edgy retards in this thread and the last

ok

He doesn't get a pass though. People call him on his bullshit

No you subhuman moosefucker, people were having an irreverant giggle about various players that have died in car/plane crashes, you were straight up attacking the guy. Massive difference.

>dominican egotist gets what's coming to him

feels good man

You guys wanna chip in to buy a plane ticket to the Dominican, a jeep rental and a bottle of rum for B*rry B*nds? I'm in for 100$.

What are the chances it'll happen to Bautista too?

Bautista values his life.

lol! funny! cause you're mocking a dead man!

good b8 m8

I advocate you to drink and drive into a pole

Sorry leaf, I don't engage in degeneracy like drinking or driving.

t. kissless virgin

You mean drinking and driving right?

Carl Mays not Willie. This was 1920.

Maybe he doesn't consume liquids or transport via an automobile.

He's an Amish desert dweller.

>he fell for the automobile jew

And the only exception according to his strict religious beliefs is posting on this stickball forum.

Oh please Mr Saint, give us more of your timeless wisdom so that we may bask in the shadow of your greatness, even though we are wholly unworthy. Please save us from ourselves.

OH NO THE BELLIGERENT SPIC DIED BOO HOO HOW WILL BASEBALL EVER RECOVER

F

Who would take valuable time out of their life to make this

Like who sees Yordana Ventura dies and thinks "I need to make this into an epic cuck joke making fun of justin trudeau to show my friends on Sup Forums"

I know whoever made this image is in this thread
It's honestly time to log off the computer for a while, buddy

Holy shit. You need to calm down.

anger

I'm just trying to get into the mindset of someone who finds this funny. Can you explain it to me? I'm completely baffled to be honest.

I want to start watching baseball
What team should I root for?

How do I get into baseball.

I've never watched a sport before. Should I read the Wikipedia page for the blue jays or something?

Some leaf said something retarded and edgy about yordano, so someone responded with that to trigger said leaf. Not that big of a deal. Go back to fucking tumblr with that pussy shit.