Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls...

Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls, they are responsible for determining arousal levels during copulation, to accommodate for the greater size, power and stamina typical of darker mates.

stop making things up and posting them for idiots to believe nigger faggot

fuck you bait

dont click its that bull shit reply or else crap

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. Do men have it in their assholes? I'm sure you would know, op.

x

fucker

Are you actually retarded ?

kill yourself nigger lover, niggers were dickwashers throughout history, nothing more. They invented a fucking stick, something that advanced primates/apes have done throughout their history and a mudhut a fucking beaver with no where near the intelligence of a man can BUILD BETTER.

Every black guy i've hooked up with has had a smaller dick than me. I'm a little above average but nothing special.

hahahaha SAGE

die

RIP.

jew

wow

I don't like bamboozles

yikes

suck my dick nigger

OK you got the point in slave days we breed the biggest strongest males with the biggest cocks but that's a different subject you're a fucking retard almost like me but I at least know I'm retarded

atleast make your lies a little believable

Melanin receptors.. ha! learn some fucking biology fag troll.

seems legit

Do you work for the Morman church?

FU

john bettendorf
john bettendorf
john bettendorf
john bettendorf

>melanin receptors

Faggot

white people have melanin too.

Did you fail penis inspection day, user?

But that almost legitimizes this retard, because it stays in specific cells well within the cell membrane and doesn't transfer like that

nigger

bad meme friendo ; (

Nigger

Damn Negro

epic