So will there be justice for this poor, beautiful cat?

So will there be justice for this poor, beautiful cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4378292/Owner-s-girlfriend-make-police-pay-shooting-dogs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Now give me this!

Why the fuck do people own dogs they can't control? some out of shape bitch has no business owning not one, but two dogs that can yank her ass around like that.

That bitch needs to be charged, have those dogs taken away from her, and banned from owning another dog. She clearly had no control over them.

>dog punisher
kek, the hero we need.

she looks kinda drunk but maybe its just the dogs but she totes needs them doggos taken away asap

that could have been a small child
dumb bitch needs to be put down alongside the dogs

pretty much. She had zero control over them, they were clearly running the show and they let her know as much

My thoughts exactly. What if it was a small kid playing at a yard.
She should not have those dogs.

Cat shoulda run instead of arching back and hissing. Jumping up into bed of truck would have worked too.

Agreed on dogs should be put down, and the bitch not allowed to own another dog since she can't control them.

P.S. to all you dog owners out there, this is why you don't have dogs that you couldn't easily win a fight against.

Wonder if the dogs knot her at home?

Who cares? Fuck cats

This is why cats are better than dogs

Except it's really not. Cats are fucking retarded

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320

shame they don't identify her

Fuck you assholes, as if a human is worth more than other animals.

Your claim will be lost on them. This is a board of future crazy, cat owning, virgins.

Break this empty shell forevermore

>taken away
>put down
How about banning dangerous dogs.

rule 0 newfag, better not let me find your ip through your vpn you're so smart for using.

They are, except in the case of yourself, you irrational sack of shit. Plug yourself and maybe a few of your PETA bretheren.

It's the owners how are dangerous, not the dogs, when are people gonna learn

You are not worth more than a goldfish.

Good job faggot you contributed

>implying faggots on new/b/ know how to do anything remotely non skiddy

LOL you could fuck over everyone on here my hax0r user

1 BTC on he's raw doggin it like most of the cucks on this fucking image board

Of course a human is worth more than an animal. That does not mean that cat deserved to die, nor does it mean that lady should not be punished, it just means that humans carry a value that is greater than the animals around them. Its the law of nature to elevate your own kind above others.

No there not, humans are a plague, a virus to the planet.

As someone with cats and a neighbor who took in literally 10 dogs and the fucking animal control won't do shit, fuck dogs and fuck people who don't keep them contained. One of my cats is a fucking psycho now cause them shit fuck dogs chase her daily. One of them bit me and animal control is shit, excuse my rant, im triggered

I bet she was a "professional dog walker"

1 BTC holy shit you're on, rooting janitor access now kek

Do it cunt. I dare you to do anything at all

You fucking tool, yes the owners play a large part but certain dogs eg. pitbulls make up more fatalities than other dogs. And those dogs have been known to lash out after years of training

You're so fucking stupid, user

>CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4378292/Owner-s-girlfriend-make-police-pay-shooting-dogs.html

Some more rage material if youre interested. This owner walks around like he owns the place with a pack of pitbulls offleash letting them attack other people. Then he has the nerve to say the police shooting the dogs was unjustified.

What the fuck is wrong with this dumb bitch, she falls over like a plastic bag blowing in the wind, it's two fucking dogs not a horse jesus christ.

To elevate, exactly so we are equal but we elevate ours self above them.

Maybe get a good pet instead of walking dog food then?

"Oh man oh man a raccoon bit me" = all dogs suck...

>tfw im rawdoggin it in my bedroom, know my IP, feel my IP

owners need to watch their dogs and also train them to not be dicks, i've had alot of cats and dogs in my life and they co exist. nor have my dogs ever chased others cats

It's ok, network security is beyond a lot of people's comprehension, you're not different Sup Forumsro

keep your cat inside you blithering morons. total justified kill.

their*

Oh please. Sell your melodrama somewhere else.

What happened next?
At the end there it looks like she's talking to someone.
Did the owners come out and try and save the cat or what?

Yea just like every other animal does. Its just how things are, anyone that put themselves on the same level as a dog, or a cat, or any other non human animal, has serious mental problems.

My cats have been outside for 10+ years with no issues, this just looks like some dumb bitch that thinks she can handle two strong dogs yet she falls over at the slightest tug.

Have you ever owned a pitbull, they are violent, unpredictable fucking savages, sure you can love them but it will always be a savage dangerous fucking animal.

why didnt the cat run, dumb shit thought it could take those 2 on

I think the most important question is, why have you not changed the file name to "tearingthatpussyup.webm"?

lol just backtrace my ip and make sure you hack the mainframe, k bud?

The cat is fine guys.

nah, usually mutts, can't say if i believe in predisposition of anger in dogs. I've had some pretty big dogs though and they never hurt a fly.

Yeah, you can clearly see that the woman is telling the dogs to attack the cat.
> dogs are like guns

Everyone is in the wrong here.. Leaving your cat outside is a dumb cunt move and not being able to control your dogs is an even worse. Kill the dogs, charge both parties with animal cruelty, move on.

it is insane that cats are the only animal that get to roam free and do what they want. same rules should apply to all pets.

all cats do is eat birds, shit and piss everywhere. keep them inside or skip getting a cat if u cant take care of them losers.

They're*

This. Statistics show some breeds are worse than others. The highest on the list for batshit crazy human attacks is bred to do it. They are damn walking trip wires.

geez how in the hell did that cat survive

It's an outdoor, cat, are you serious?
On top of that, it's staying within its' owners property, which you can train animals to do.

The fact is that in order to have something such as TWO PITBULLS, you must be able to handle them, just like a gun. They're weapons, as well as pets. It's part of owning such magnificent beasts.

Luckily kitters survived, didn't know how it pulled that off

it's not good for cats to live inside ALL the time, they need to be able to run and hunt like cats love to do, they have as much right as a dog to be outside.

No, you don't have any mental problems then, if you have a dog that is like 12 yo you are attached to it and when it dies. you will cry more than you will when you 85 yo grandma dies. Because the dogs was with you everything where, a part of you home, your pact. And then you do see him as equal to humans. Offcourse there is an hirarchy in the pact, but equal to general humans. And above humans out of your pact.

>they never hurt a fly.
This is the fucking problem, a dog is an animal, it has a mind of its own you can never be 100% sure. Trust me ive seen the most affectionate pitbull lash out randomly. There are some things you cant know for sure.

OP here. Same, I have a dog and 5 cats. They all get along pretty well except for one rescue cat of ours. She HATES dogs and our dog hates her as well. Other than that our dog gets along quite well, even took our kitten in and pretty much raised him as if it was her own.

You have to be pretty foolish to think you can handle the force of two dogs that size. Also, if these dogs were this instinctual, she must know from past occurrences that they would try to attack a cat. In other words, she's a complete fucking idiot.

99% of the time they can look after themselves though, obviously not when they're ganged up on by two killing machines though.

nah, just log every packet ever sent from it and organize it via ai later. Then you'll be judged of course.

I think you mean pack

>it is insane that cats are the only animal that get to roam free and do what they want
False.
Dogs are allowed the same leisure, if they're trained. It's the fact that dogs are larger and more aggressive by nature of their species.
But it can be done.

>-t. a cat owner who lives in a dog owner neighborhood

I'm at an impasse here. I hate cats but I hate pit bulls and irresponsible women even more. Here's what needs to happen.

Cat dies from wounds days later.
Dogs get put down.
Woman gets sued for thousands of dollars in vet bills and emotional damage. Resulting in her being turned off from owning pets ever again.

Since English is not native language I think you're right.

*Ellipsis Internally*

That dumb bitch couldn't control those dogs, and she is now legally liable for the actions of those animals.

Fucking women, I swear.

what are you the cat whisperer? many cats stay inside all their lifes.
If u want to take them outside keep them in the garden or on a rope.
"need to be able to hunt" ok so dogs also need to hunt like they love to do, case in point other cats.
god dam your reasoning is total cancer, please do not have children or get a job where you have a bigger than small responsibility.
what a fucking idiot, definitely a cat owner

Cats are allowed to roam because they dont kill other pets.

>hi guys im 12 and im hackin u rite now lol
be more retarded user

can't deny that, that's why they should be leased or fenced in your yard. also not so weak and out of shape that you can't pry them off something, hopefully not a child.

I have had two dogs live to 14, I was very sad when they passed, but I was much more upset when my father passed away. My dogs were both with me when I was growing up, but they were like companions really, I taught them, I fed them, I cleaned up after them, because I loved them. But they were not human like my father, who raised me, who taught me, who cleaned up after me, who took care of me... Thats the difference.

She was drunk so she was not responsible for her actions.

She could probably handle them if she was ready for it but she obviously wasn't. I'm not even the kind of person that things pit bulls are particularly dangerous but seriously if you have two powerful dogs like that you should be ready for anything. A man wouldn't have fell over like a pile of shit when two dogs took off thats for sure.

I was taking a dump while typing the original post, so I didn't check and funked up one word, big fucking problem right.

Imagine being drunk and not in control of your basic motor functions lmfao. >women

>female responsible for something bad happening
>asking if there will be justice

You must be young.

How about, mice, rats, ginnea pigs, hamsters, rabbits?

thanks for this
fuck cats

here you go, this user typed it for me

I don;t know where you're from, but where I live dogs must be on leash at all times on public property, and for good reason.

The last part should be adjusted to: women is banned from owning another dog due to her negligence be a serious danger to others.

All of those shouldn't be free roaming so it's not important.

i don`t like when humans do bad things to animals, but i like when i see this kind of stuff, im ok?

>woman was drunk
>not liable for her dogs
congratulations for the worst argument in history. if i murder someone while drunk does it mean i can't be charged for murder?

I live in the midwest of the US of A.

Most dogs are leashed, but there is a couple that are actually trained to stay within their property's perimeter.

No because your father was the leader of the pack, that why I gave a more distant family member as example.

those arent fucking pets they are rodents their brains are too small to even love the owner. THEY ARENT DOMESTICATED

>Dogs are allowed the same leisure
FALSE they most definitely do not. look up the law.
and what data do you have on the statement that dogs are more aggressive? wild dogs in urban areas are scavenger and cats are hunters(birds, rodents ect).
what a complete dumb false argument, go to school idiot.

pet rat roaming free in the yard made me giggle, you're not serious are you?

Shitposting or posting while shitting.

Mind...blown

>obvious bait working

mmmh, summer.

I seriously doubt she could handle them even if she was prepared. Even most women who have what looks like a decent amount of muscle don't know how to use their strength.

Exactly man, and you're straight up retarded if you think I'm gonna stop keeping my rats and hamsters anywhere besides the front yard

All animals should be roaming free. But besides that, I can't have my rabbit hopping around in my backyard freely because your cat needs to roam, wtf dude.