ITT: early 2000's nostalgia

ITT: early 2000's nostalgia
>pic SUPER related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember getting this its release year for christmas as a child along with donkey kong country 2. those were the days :'(

I'm finding a lot of people including myself have been going into nostalgia phases, finding old tv shows you saw as a kid, music, trends, that sort of thing. just reminiscing about the past, todays society is so watered down.

Holy shit remember the lego web games? lego backlot is a relic

literally 3 posts so far and im in a bitttersweet state of teary-eyed nostaligia
gud god

bout to drop an atom bomb of feels

How ready are you for what i have
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
A little late in 2000 but you know its a relic

I got mine release year too, mine was the dark blue one, I still play it every now and again some of the paint has worn off and its been through hell but it is still working

>2000's nostalgia.
You niggers haven't been alive long enough to know what real nostalgia is. Some of this shit is still on store shelves or iterations of it exist.

Here, have some cringe.

I got Pajama Sam 3 in a cereal box

Same dude, I got mine a year after release, but I'm going through a huge nostalgia drive right now, I watched fuckin' cowboy bebop and started listening to nujabes and shit. Apparently we all kind of realized how fucking basic society these days is. Nobody has any character

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

best fucking game ever. changed the whole FPS genre forever

I remember selling bootleg copies of this for $5 at school

Who was a computer gamer during this time?

yeah BF42 is easily top 3 online FPSs. played the fuck out of it with and w/o DC, was top 10 world rank for a while

Wanted to post the first but that was '97

This game was huge

You know that every generation feels that, right? Stupid newfags.

im glad that someone else had as good a childhood as me

Cky tapes anyone?

FUCK YES

fuck man

>So much this

oooh, i remember watching the clone wars in theatres. and also spiderman with toby mcguire lol

HOLY SHIT I HAD THE BLUE ONE AND THE BLACK ONE. I FORGOT I EVEN OWNED THAT SHIT!

I still have a teen titans comic book my mom gave me back in 2005/06, it's based off the cartoon network teen titans from back then. A whole bunch of nostalgia with ads for video games and got milk

Spent so much time on this

Does anybody remember albino blacksheep I remember using that site back in 2004 or 2005

I had this shit, not deluxe, but I had corkscrew follies though

So cute

i am the nostalgia devil

What game is this?

oh and btw, these were 90's shit, not 2000's

Freespace 2

Every day at school.

Cool. It looks like Wing Commander 5, except good.

Ahahah holy fuck that game

BF1942 was the fucking shit

I discovered the multiplayer demo with wake island back in 07/08 put so many hours into a freaking a demo then bought the full game months after we were poor living in public housing. When I bought it was a complete edition with BF1942 + Both Expansion packs and BFVietnam I was so happy.

Proof I still have my game and case

love

Glad i could make some people have nostalgia feels tonight.

Elf elf baby

Basically yeah, really great space sim, if you get it look into FS open, updates the graphics a lot

The first was great

For some fucking reason I was obsessed with this game.

You fucking millenial cunts try to feel special about everything dont you?

4 player multi tab badassness

Remember when mcdonalds has the big kids meal, it was like somewhere between kids meal and an adult meal, and one those treats was a yoyo

>yfw you realize it's just a re-skinned Doom, with the same gun and creature sounds

FUCK

This one actually caused a physical reaction.

I wanted to play this so bad but I was too young and poor and no access to credit or debit card to even play trial.

I heard it had good meta though

What I was hoping for .. a lot of people forget that that even existed ..

Fine, take a nap, Zen fire ze missles!

Good old times

bf1942 was great and all, but bf2 was hands down the superior game (even better than the newer ones). the commander position with proper squad play. the better aerial fighting. the maps.. strike at karkand, warlord, gulf of oman, kubra dam, ghost town. the online ranking system! oh man and project reality too if you wanted the realism.

oh and the griefing was so much fun. piloting a full black hawk and crashing it into a friendly inflatable boat and getting him kicked.

I WANT THAT DIPPING SAUCE

rick go to bed

Yo what's that one game with the talking flying butter. I liked it?

Lol Newgrounds.. I remember being a sig maker in some signature clubs, and being part of the Lock crew. Was a level 20'ish or something

Holy fucking shit
If I'm not wrong, I used to play a web game based on this
Might just be my vague memory though

OP who posted BF1942 pic , this is what's left of my nostalgic gamecube collection, idk where the fuck I got that animaniacs game.

yes! it was on the lego website back in the day, there was basically a game for each character