I'm gay and have a boyfriend, but I've never had sex with a woman. I would love to fuck a woman...

I'm gay and have a boyfriend, but I've never had sex with a woman. I would love to fuck a woman, just to see what it's like, before he moves in. Any ideas on finding someone who's mildly attractive (I'm pretty fat, with an average dick) who wants to nsa fuck?

Welcome to the great journey of being a straight man looking for easy puss. Its a hard and rocky road and some have gone their whole lives with out succeeding. Just want to say you came to the wrong place.

ayyy WELCOME BACK SON

Ok then where do I go?

Bars/clubs/pubs

1. I meant, where do I go for advice?

2. Dude I'm way too awkward for shit like that.

3. I'm trying to be discreet and quick about this.

Check out craigslist...casual encouners...theres always someone there dtf.

I'm about to resort to that, but isn't it super sketchy? I don't want to bring an std home.

I've tried to hit up some girls online but they all end up being prudes or fakes trying to get me to watch them on cam.

>Dude I'm way too awkward for shit like that.
how did you get a boyfriend in the first place, offered your boypucci on steam or something?

Grindr.

Thats your answer mate.
You found a bloke on gay tinder, so find a Shelia on straight tinder.

fucking this

Well I've been trying to use Plenty of Fish, but I'm not getting any bites. I'm fairly fat, but I'm really not that unattractive. I just wish girls were as easy as guys:
>Hey, I just wanna fuck, nsa
>Cool, let's do it.

I'm a 150 kilos Mate. So long as you're not absolutely disgusting in the face, you'll find a few girls at least who'll fuck you. It's never been an issue for me. Granted, I'm 6'6 but I'm still a fat ass. Just swipe EVERY girl to the right, and you'll probably get a few matches eventually.

I seriously just messaged like 15 girls (ranging from too hot to be on this site to mildly attractive fatties).

What's wrong with me? I'm starting to feel like dick is truly the only life for me.

Find a bi-girl on fetlife.

Some straight/bi women have a fetish for fucking gay boys.

You're not gay if you're fucking women.... You're just a regular biscum pretending to be gay and cheating on your bf.

Oh, seriously? This seems like a solid idea.

Ideally, I just want to be honest and upfront about my intentions, but I don't think there are many girls that are into gay gays obviously.

>biscum
Ok, I'll accept that label.

> pretending to be gay
Well I like dicks. Not sure how or why I'd be faking that.

If you like both guys and girls you're bi....

try tinder, and use your story, there's prolly lots of girls that wanna fuck a "gay" dude

Ok. Agreed. I guess I should've said that in the op, but I don't really see why it's relevant.

you gotta cast a wider net. everyone is trying to fuck every girl on that site so u gotta cover more ground including all the fatties.

Prostitutes you dumb nigger.

Cause bi's always try to masquerade as gays to hide their slutty behaviour in relationships.

Oh. Well I'm definitely not acting wholly morally, but I wouldn't classify my behavior as slutty. I've never had sex with a woman. Is that really such a weird thing for me to want to experience before I die?

You're in luck there about zero gay boys that want to stick their dick in a pussy.

It's not that you're weird it's that you're cheating and you lied to your bf about being bi.

No, he knows I'm bi. And I haven't cheated yet. In fact, I'll probably ask him to join if anything comes to fruition.

Also, what's the solution? I love my boyfriend, and yet I really want to experience my dick inside of a pussy,

Are you still going to do it if he says no? Is he even bi?

>tltr; any woman who wants to fuck a fat faggot?
good luck with that

There isn't a solution. Why do you think gays don't date bi's? They always cheat, that's why they're called bisluts.

No he's 100% gay and he said he might come with me just to indulge my fantasies.

And I'm not sure yet if I'd do it without him or not. Part of me thinks he would really take it the wrong way and it would fuck with him if he was there watching.

Hookers

Fucking this. This is literally the reason prostitutes exist. Jesus christ people.

B-but.. I'm a poorfag.