ITT: Girls that would be perfect toilets

ITT: Girls that would be perfect toilets.

What do you think?

Any more of her OP?

i would piss and shit in her mouth every day!

she would eat my cum also every day!

who else want to use her as a toilet?

yah i'd shit on her

Yeah I'd have her lick my shitty asshole clean
She would look perfect locked and chained to a bathroom for the rest of her life, destined to swallow shit and piss
Looks pretty cute, would want to see chewing a fresh shit and swallowing it all
Me. Shes damn cute. Perfect to be locked down. Arms could be amputated, maybe legs too so she cant escape. Mount her in some way that she is forced to eat it all but so i can also see and look at her face while she eats it all. Would be nice to be able to talk to her while sitting on the toilet seat too, ask how my shit tasted today. On rare occasions I'd eat out her pussy and make her orgasm, since with no hands or arms she could never pleasure herself

more?

What are you talking about OP?

A good toilet needs a standard 18-24 inch diameter to help splatter. Her mouth is like 5 inches tops. As for the rim - 1.2mm lips won't cut it for anyone over 100 lbs. Sorry but as toilets go she's a negative.

As a urinal? No. Skin absorbs too much stank and her mouth is still only 5 inches in each direction. A skill urinal, mayhaps - test your aim from a couple feet away - but a useful urinal - no. She is bad for #1, and certainly bad for #2.

Do you ever want to immediately makout with the girl that you just pissed or cumed on while the stuffs still on her face? Or is this not normal?

Madison would be a perfect toilet/cumdumpster