/brit/

The age of the Yank is over
The age of the Weeb has just begun Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5GItze-BY
youtu.be/-XNaNckHBNA
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/66cqma/sky_us_house_of_representatives_speaker_paul_ryan/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/66d3y1/exc_tonight_tories_on_48_in_the_first_yougov_poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are the Japanese such filthy degenerates?

just severed my penis

There is literally no legitimate reason for any drug, medicine or plant to be illegal.

@thailad youtube.com/watch?v=Ey5GItze-BY

just got my results back lads (214168), should I just kill myself already

maths was a mistake

what about poisonous stuff

t. 15 year old

Considering picking up once of these so called 'gimmicks' so that /brit/ will name me [insert gimmick]lad and i can pretend my life has meaning

honestly Asians have the right things going on
the West needs to adopt their ideas to thrive once more.

Not a legitimate form of prow-test my friend

BASED Corbyn calling out the SNP

i tried that
everyone ignored me
just like real life haha x

youtu.be/-XNaNckHBNA

>BASED Corbyn

>honestly Asians have the right things going on

yeah like low birth rates and 3 consecutive lost decades

What about them? My statement stands.

Virus and Bacteria samples are different but just because something is harmful doesn't mean it should be illegal. Else petrol, de-icer, alcohol, coffee and cigarettes would be illegal.

people often talk over me when i try to say something

ridiculously low amount of british posters in this thread
shan't be reading anymore

Fair play to him

hey thailad what's your favourite mr bond song?

what a good lad

honestly the best and most rational approach for all drugs is for possession/use to be legal, and addicts not to be treated like criminals but rather as sick/diseased people who need help.
possibly even have legal government controlled sources for some tamer drugs

meanwhile dealers/traffickers are brutally punished or even executed, with gangs and cartels treated like military targets.

it worked in China and it can work here.

Shlomo

>That smug fucking better than thou look on her face

We can thank these people for making Corbyn unelectable. The Brits will never vote a commie in.

we have low birth rates too
the difference is while we bring in immigrants by the boatload they build robots and improve efficiency.

so companies should be free to use toxic chemicals used in farming and some manufacturing processes even if it poisons the workers?

I'm gonna HEEM the next man to call me YANK!

Does it feel awkward for any decent looking woman that every single one of her male friends has wanked over her?

>corbyn
>commie
ummm no sweetie

>mfw both games are owned by japanese companies

WHICH utter CUNT sent ME! to THE wrong THREADDDDDDDDDDD

cannot decipher this post

>corbyn
>jaydyn
>prince willym

why are british names so fucking stupid?

>ywn be part of a nomadic horse clan and raid nearby farming communities in the late neolithic era

Why are Japan flags so often quickly dismissed as proxies? Japs used to be notorious shitposters here back in the old days

me in the hat

gf on the right

Agreed although I would say we need a legal way to sell the drugs too. The most dangerous thing about drugs is the black market of criminals needed to create, import, sell and sustain the drug trade. Then there is not knowing how pure it is because all the batches are different, and accidentally overdosing. The third most dangerous thing about drugs is not knowing what shit they cut it with and being poisoned. The fourth most dangerous part of drugs are the injectables spreading disease and illness. Only then do you actually get to people ODing on crazy binges and dying from drug addiction.

We can solve the first 4 things by having legal, pure, doseable and clean drugs on offer to those who wish to use them. The tax you could place on it even to make the drugs the same price as they are now would cover ALL the NHS costs to help treat these people many many times over because having a legal route for drugs would make their cost minuscule to say the least.

>reading /r/ukpolitics
>they're making fun of americans on there and even calling them yanks

There's many more weebs than nips

corbyn's actually an anglo-norman name
therefore jezza's an aristo???

idk but its silly
Japan has so many people online and Sup Forums is well enough known that they regularly come to shitpost

are you pronouncing that as hat or 'at?

why do refugees often choose to be knobheads?

Most research on robotics comes from Silicon Valley and the U.S. army.

link me senpai i'll downboat them for ya

ah-ha-ha! this my friends! this!

They still are.
There was even a recent 2ch raid here. They made a thread and it was full of awful, unintelligible shitposting.

thailad is this you

>nomadic horse clan
that must have been a tough life
can't think of many grimmer places to live than the steppes of central asia

can't fucking sleep for fuck's sake gonna be fuming tomorrow

t. Tyrone DeShawn SoUnique Washington

That's Jermaine Freeman to you, cracker.

nah, there's quite a few Thaiflags on Sup Forums

I really have no problem with this at all, and with such a system set up, dealing with the early stages of addiction becomes much easier.

people already get addicted to prescription drugs which are often just as dangerous if not even more so than illegal stuff, still its always easier to monitor and control legal drug use, and ultimately help these people when they need it.

throwing people in jail for drug use is a very bad way of going about things.

i woke up at 1am
sleeping pattern is in greater smithereens than my bollocks

Don't even need to be pretty

britain is literally grim: the country

can't fault thailad one bit for beating feet on outta there

tfw too intelligent to have a normal name

here you go lad

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/66cqma/sky_us_house_of_representatives_speaker_paul_ryan/

Do you get a vote in the election

People romanticise it so much but when we have talked to previously uncontacted Amazon tribes they say life is fucking shit, they're usually up all night protecting their women and out all day finding food, they never get a good nights sleep and live day to day. Being homeless in a big city would be easier than being a tribal primitive human.

>ywn be a middle eastern date farmer with three loving daughters and one strong son.

Nah, not registered and can't register from here.

Yeah he must be loving life under a fascist military junta!

It's pretty based ngl

thailad admitted to being a staunch thai monarchist

he probably would have gone back if he didn't like it

haha, really liked this reply. cheers x

>staunch thai monarchist
I only recognise one monarch

its grim in a good way
when I went there I just felt at home as >muh heritage as that sounds.

granted Canada is pretty similar to what Britain/northern Europe looks like so that could be the reason.
we get the same amount of rain too in my region, but more snow in winter

>lectures people about how undemocratic the EU is and why the UK has to leave
>literally chose to live under a dictatorship

CANNOT BE FABRICATED

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/66d3y1/exc_tonight_tories_on_48_in_the_first_yougov_poll/

Are they being ironic or is /r/ukpolitics a tory stronghold?

Might take a plane trip to Venezuela and set up my own paramilitary group (I'll call it the Black Company or something) and join the current civil unrest.

Modern British Monarchism is not dictatorship.

democracy sucks nerd

what a fucking stupid op

this leaf acts like a kid who grew up on Sup Forums

what a fucking travesty

Yes, r/ukpolitics is insanely right wing whilst r/unitedkingdom is the more moderate subreddit.

I'm here for a horny pissing session

t. Yank who's age is over

Current polling for the Snap Election. Cannot make this shit up.

this guy just did reply all to a message our university sent out about an internship opportunity. he wrote a really well thought out paragraph talking about how he's double majoring in x and y and attached his resume. i think i'd genuinely kill myself if i did that

by all accounts his life there seems pretty great

fit thai gf
western salary with third world cost of living
delicious food

certainly better than wage slaving away in the cold and wet and expensive britain

they usually like lib dems

>who's

Going to report you for wanting to create a FARC-like organization you red bastard.

It's the gun posting Communist yank.

why? it's not like it's some embarrassing mistake, at worst he'll just seem enthusiastic

Crikey

first day back on keto in months and i already ate pure butter again

it's not supposed to be like this

How do reply-alls work that way? My school email isn't connected to everyone else's email. It'd be sent to all my contacts only.

>seats
retarded election process

ah yes, lost another argument on /ck/

knew I shouldn't have said anything

cooking virgin

Its the same as congressional districts

tell me about keto

there are no seats in yank parliament?
where do the MPs sit?

reckon the politicians should just play musical chairs for their seats

all monarchism is dictatorship

owned=/=made