Sup Forumsros, i live in apartment next door to niggers...

Sup Forumsros, i live in apartment next door to niggers. Its 2:30 and theyre chimping and yelling/stomping/blaring music. Whats good revenge?

Call police for noise complaints?

Living well

You think he has crack in there? Hes a good guy half the time, i dont wanna ruin his life

"accidentally" leave a child unattended until it falls into their home/exhibit. then get the zookeeper to start firing away

Call the police like a little bitch

Go to nearest payphone, call 911 and report they are talking about shooting the next cop they see.

Go home, sit back and video the fun.

Mad? Because fuck niggers. Fuck that racial mixing shit, too. Seems like ever since that shit has to my attention on this board the more and more racist comments are getting censored by lefties. You dont get to choose what i say, faggot. Ill call the police and put his nigger friends in jail and theres nothing you can do to save your homies lol

Lol i don't give a fuck if they're white, brown , yellow or black . I'm only saying little pussy bitches call the cops over shit like that

its now 3 A.M
You were saying? :^)

You call the cops yet ?? .... pussy

I actually did. They took one guy away, didnt see who but it was a blackie. This all happened while i was smoking a bowl next door lol justice is sweet

Options:
A) Stay up, be angry, suck dick.
B) Stay up, Sup Forums, excuses to suck dick tomorrow
C) Cops, hilarious beatings, sleep (but Sup Forums says youre a fag)

Welp, Sup Forums is full of shitskin lovers now so thats why theyd say that. Back in my day, everyone was equally racist.

it was a better time

A time of promise. A time of opportunity....

Do You guys hate white people too?
I do.
And blacks.
I just hate everybody. I understand why blacks are retarded niggers where I live. Does it make me racist if I'm looking at it factually? Other white people seem to think so. I don't usually say Nigger by the way I just did to fit in.

>wait till music goes off
>blast death metal

i Hate proper Capitalization

Faggots critiquing english grammar on a Chinese image board

Shitty b8

Get some Mexicans to move in. They will crowd out the blacks and usually kill them for their space.

Easy
>be me
>live in Houston shithole suburb
>shithole apartment full of spics, niggers and white trash
>also cockroaches, naturally
>loud AF every night
>nigger spic knock on door asking for Maria
>she don't live here no moe
>nigger keep knocking and yellin
>call police, say he got a gun and beatin kids
>he leave to knock on other doors
>police come and shOot him ded

Moral of the story, tell police that a black dude is armed and they will kill him. Problem solved.

call police and say you think you heard gunshots