Hey straight male here, need a medfags advice

Hey straight male here, need a medfags advice
I've been meeting/getting fucked in the ass by guys from craigslist five or six times a week for a while now. All week my asshole has been really loose and it hurts like hell. I have no control over shitting either it just falls out. Will this go away?

Help pls

Ill post my tits

nope you're fucked

>straight
>getting fucked in the ass by guys
Pick one, faggot.

I don't know, ask this guy...

Nice b8, but your sphincter muscle retightens

>straight....
>but gay....

How to spot bait 101

pic extremely related

stop bottoming or any type of penetration for at least two weeks.

take a magnesium tablet before bed for at least a week and fiber supplements (if your diet doesnt have much fiber in it)

research kegel exercises and start doing those as much as you can

when you take a crap after it begins to heal dont force your shit out, even if it takes a while take your time.

if you are douching every single time you bottom (which you really should in order to avoid messiness) make sure to work in some probiotics or yogurt into your diet as well

If i make it that far I'm literaly bleeding non stop from my ass

I dunno man I've dildo'd my butt like daily for weeks on end and haven't had that happen.

You probably have an anal fissure or something. Possibly an STD given it was craigslist.
If it's been a couple weeks since you've had sex get checked for HIV, diarrhea is a potential early symptom that occurs after a couple weeks since exposure.

What kind of didlio do you use i need something like that

Also the last I had sex was yesterday and I'm going to get rammed tonight. Know any quick fixes?

I use mainly glass dildos.
Here's my collection. I have a couple others, but I never really use them.

pic with timestamp or im not wasting my time on you fagget, this smells like bait

If you have a fissure and continue to have sex it will get infected and you'll most likely need surgery, and it is not a nice surgery.

/thread

In my professional web md opinion, you should cut down the ass fuckings and everything will go back to normal.. in the mean time id recommend adult diapers to help the uncontrollable shits.

You don't get it though I'm meeting up with this smoking hot hunk named Marc. He's an underwear model and his muscles are so fucking lickable. I promissed him my juicy little sweet tart butthole tonight and I can't let this cutie slip away

Not an option, I absolutely NEED by little boipucci fucked hard after a long day of work. Im such a slut ;)

Enjoy your pink sock

The surgery you may require if it gets infected is neither cheap, nor a minor surgery.

No! Omg Marc would not go near that

About this surgery ... That actually might be amazing. They could redisign my sweet tart to be the perfect fuck hole

lol no the surgery will mean you'll probably never be able to have sex again. It fucks up your butthole.
If you have a fissure you need to get it treated. Just stop being a slut jesus christ you're going to get HIV fucking dudes off craigslist anyway.

A friendly reminder that gay sex is a sin.

Youre making that up sweetie

Just look up surgeries for anal fissures
I'm not saying you have one but what you describe is a symptom and given you've been having a lot of buttsex it seems plausible
The obvious way to figure it out is to stop being a slut and see what happens
Also saying "sweetie" doesn't downplay the fact that you're literally retarded and damaging your health over being a buttslut

I meant sweety as in i bet ur a cutie
I thought you were kidding the pics on google are terrifying omg

Y'all need Jesus!

Paramedic here. OP, I'm afraid you've come down with a case of being a fucking faggot.

if any of the replies after op were actually him then this is one of the weakest baits ive ever seen

You've got that right. ;) You go on craigslist at all? I might need you to check my cock pressure :p