Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BV74yxwnh9x/
i.imgur.com/pBiLx.jpg
youtu.be/VBgUIDa6ugI
youtube.com/watch?v=W-NzfSpOlaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet they smell like ramen noodles

and diet coke

Abso-fucking-lutely. Amazing live too, definitely see them if you can.

Wow sweet user

Just bought ticket to go see them in Osheaga Festival in Montreal this summer ! Really Hyped

Is this suppose to be some kind of art flashing his penis?

where do you see a dick ?

You won't regret it. Ninja crowdsurfed multiple times and I got to basically throw him around. My only complaint was that it was about 1.5 hours between their opener and them, but they put on a 2 hour fucking show that was pure energy from start to finish.

too drenched in irony
find them pretty patronising to be honest

You're a fucking idiot. That is his foot. Jeezuz.

nigga, das his foot. he's propping himself against the wall.

kys

they need new producers :P

why ?

you lucky fuck
I was going to see them but tickets sold out within a week

>make a joke
>people get mad

>I was just pretending to be retarded

omg the music is ok, but not that great

i mean, i guess theyre fringe/different, but that does not and kind of listenability

*does not > any kind of audio euphoria

Wew

thats a lot of ironic tattoos

Mount Ninji and da Nice Time Kid was awful. Their other albums are pretty good though.

t. autist

Long time Waddy fan and I agree with this, but Banana Brain is a great track.
I missed them last time they came to MN because I was on a mission trip. Gonna have to catch them next tour.
Did anyone else see this?
instagram.com/p/BV74yxwnh9x/

degenerates

bump

YES

REMINDER THAT THIS WAS THEIR LAST GOOD ALBUM

MAX NORMAL IN ITS CURRENT BASTARDIZED FORM IS SHIT

fk off cuck

>mission trip
mission trip
mission
trip

denial

Have they fucked?

They have a kid together.

Answer the question

they have not

Diplo said:
>ninja was one of my favorite creative persons ever.. he sole goal he told me was to take the worst most terrible culture in human ancrestry afrikaaaans and make it cool for a lil bit as a big joke .. and his ideas are very huge..

So they're just pretending to be such degenerates?
It's all a lie and they're deceiving all their fans who actually are that kind of shitty person?

look at their earlier releases, they have multiple pseudonyms.
i dont think theyre pretending, its who they are.

it's obvious performance art. they used to make experimental music before die antwoord

Afrikaans are great people. Very friendly and GOD DAMN they make good food. Boerewors has to be THE best sausage I have ever eaten. Also their whole Braai thing is very cool.

saw them at a festival in paris it was class, they were headlining main stage so all these people were near the front with no clue
saw half a dozen different girls leave after being decked one too many times, and this wasn't even in a proper pit
it's edgy 16 year old music but it's a fucking good laugh live

yolandi would get it so hard though i don't care what i'd catch

props to ninja for getting so many shite tattoos as a performance art piece then, i'm sure he's got a tattoo on his knob too

Dude, they are parody band. You need to be an uncreative imbesil to not notice it with first listen

user, there was a time when they were just weird but not retarded weird like Die Shitwoord

nudes of his?

BUMP

They peaked too early with Ten$ion
Nothing but crap after that

wtf I love bourgeoise now

Donker Mag is a great album. What you dislike about it ?

Constructus Corporation is so good

Die Antwoord is fucking dead

dope fit comin thru

VEGANICPSYOPROPAGANDHI

For some reason their songs are always worse than how I remember them.
Like sometimes one of their cool songs comes to my mind and I'm excited to listen to it, but when I actually do it's always disappointing (mostly in the production, since it's what I care about the most in a song).
Like the drums are weak, the synths are uninteresting, etc.

i prefer little big

Bump

i.imgur.com/pBiLx.jpg

>i.imgur.com/pBiLx.jpg
W A T K Y K J Y

I like their hard instrumentals in songs like I fink u freaky and banana brain

omg he has a big ding dong

>Listen to The Ziggurat by the Constructus Corporation
>It's incredible
>Decide to listen to Die Antwoord
>It's terrible
please tell me they recorded other music before going this grossly commercial route

she looks like Felicity Jones in that pic

I used to and now the only time I listen to them is when jacking off to old (before Yolandi started having other girls do the work) live performances of $copie

youtu.be/VBgUIDa6ugI

Ninja and Yolandi don't fuck right

they are purely platonic right

>So they're just pretending to be such degenerates?

where have you been?

They have like two kids and an adopted son but they're not married and don't fuck eachother anymore iirc

For the first years they were Die Antwoord it worked as a different style of music, a satire, and it was pretty fun. The longer the joke goes on though it just feels like it's them falling into a creative rut and equivalent to when people would say Kesha is super duper smart and she just makes trashy low effort music because she wants to.

this

Yolandi is a hot mom

Die Antwoord threads always turn into a couple idiots thinking its their duty to explain how everything they do is just an act.

Is Ninja hot to women like how Yolandi is hot to us? Always wondered.

You guys will like this
youtube.com/watch?v=W-NzfSpOlaQ

>This is DJ HiTek
>I promise
One of the better WIMB episodes.

this.

>One of the better WIMB episodes.
Really nigga? They literally just pick southpark, david lynch, books and entry level afx casual shit.

Autechre only non-cringe on there.

For myself its easily one of the most entertaining episodes no matter what they picked.

Same here.

Ruined the District 9 franchise. Fuck them and fuck Blomkamp for putting them in Chappie.

how could they ruin District 9 whn the only thing it has in common with Chappie is a fictional company which is not actually mentioned by name in D9

Yeah no shit, that dude makes it sound like a sequel to District 9 was in the works but got scrapped so Blomkamp could work on Chappie with Ninja and Yolanda.

They eat extremely clean

yeah they are vegan

Do they drink booze?

Well, they mention They only drink Veuve Clicquot champagne when they take alcohol.

someone post yolandi's dirty vagine