Alpha thread, even if you're a beta fag post the most alpha moment you can recall ever having

Alpha thread, even if you're a beta fag post the most alpha moment you can recall ever having

guess i'll kill myself

Cop in large US city, work a pretty violent district. Tackled a runner into a moving car few weeks back. By some miracle I didn't sustain any injuries besides some scrapes on my legs while the other guy suffered severe brain hemorrhaging. Good arrest. Even got an award out of it.

good work user, keeping the streets clean. like your style

Thank you. I do it for the money. Hurting bad people is an added bonus.

if you claim someone with a tribal tattoo to be alpha ur already a beta

not on my computer, googled alpha male, took first picture i saw that seemed relatively related, saved it for use in the thread

I put $3000 a month directly into savings on top of all my other investments because I don't have your fucking problems of woman.

I do what I want, when I want, how I want and I don't give a fuck about others opinions of my life. I watch my friends, family and acquaintences completely ruin their lives with kids and families.

My most alpha moment you ask? Checking the fuck out of the game. Winning my own happiness.

If you were alphaanon you would've used your own picture, betacuck.

>MGTOW betafag detected

At least your bloodline will end with you, that's a win.

Had a punk try to rob my store with a knife. I laughed at him and pulled out my hammer. I told the dude to fuck off. He ran away.

I fucked my asshole boss' wife while he went on a business trip.

condensed version

>friend gets me a job at the same restaurant
>lets me know he's into coworker, been pursuing 2 yrs without success. asks for tips etc
>take her out one day after work
>fast forward 6 hours and she's telling me i'm different while I'm balls deep

too bad she sucked

wow

this girl I knew that had moved away got her boyfriend to come down and see her friends. I spent the whole time playing grab ass and feeling her up/flirting. he threatened to leave her there and I told her in front of him she could come back to my house and I'd drive her home. she felt bad for the guy though because he was crying and got a ride home, they broke up. she had a nice feeling butt though.

>Dating 9/10 girl with bipolar
>One night she's undressing, getting ready for bed
>Suddenly something happens to make her flip out.
>Don't even remember what it was because this shit used to happen all the time
>She's in the kitchen, completely naked, screaming, throwing things at me
>It was an insane and terrifying scene.
>She throws a large pyrex bowl at me and hits me in the leg. Shit hurts.
>Now I'm worried she's gonna go for a kitchen knife
>I grab her before she can and force her to the ground. She's still screaming
>I put my hands around her neck to shut her up
>It works, she's starting to choke. I see panic in her eyes
>Realize my dick is hard and she's still naked.
>I keep a hand on her neck, pull my dick out, and push it into her pussy one thrust, no lubrication.
>She gasps in pain. 1 or 2 minutes and I cum inside her. Orgasm like I've never had before.
>I get up. She stays on the floor.
>She never attacks me physically again.

She was way to crazy to date -- ended up breaking up with her a couple months later, but I still fap to that memory all the time.

I cut a tree down in the forest and chose to finish it off by lifting it out of its stump. Then used it for firewood.

Thats the day you became a man. Now you know a woman needs to be put in her place. Its not sexist, they literally need to be called out on their shit, so they can get back in line

hahahahahahaha

you must live a lonely life mate

I went to the bathroom with all the lights off in the house at night. Didnt use the sink or tub. Got every drop in the medicine cabinet. Alpha.

What do you do then when your womans flipping out? How long do you put up with the bullshit? Because they all lose their minds on the regular and need to be dealt with, so dont pretend they are saints

>be me
>drive to wife work to pick her up
>have 5 minutes to kill before she gets out
>fuck it I'm gonna drive around the parking lot
>drive past some guy and make eye contact
>I ain't no bitch
>lock eyes while driving making my resting asshole face
>I pass him up
>he turn and yells "what the fuck you looking at bro"
>alpha mode activated
>stop truck, place in park, open door
>"what the fuck did you say to me bro"
>omfg.jpeg
>this dude is huge and can easily fuck my shit up
>oh well its a good day as any to get my ass whooped
>"oh sorry I thought you were someone else" he says
>turn around and get back in truck and drive off
>fuck yeah!.gif

>I do it for the money

Kek, I hope someone comes up to your patrol vehicle and shoots you in your head

I'll keep it short.

>Lesbian chick starts working at my job
>Immediately become friends and start hanging out on weekends
>Meanwhile I have an ex that I keep around as a fwb, who's bi
>One weekend Lesbian comes over and the fwb is feeling horny but she can't come over due to family shit so I have her send nudes instead
>Tell her I'm showing them to the lesbian, she then asks what she'll get in return
>During this me and the lesbian end up have a conversation about house rules and that I should have my own
>I ask what I should do, she responds...
No clothes
>We start stripping down but I don't think to make a move cause she's gay and we've been drinking, just thought it was kinda just for lol's
>She stops when she gets to her panties and I ask why, she gets embarrassed and after I asked a few times she sends me a text...
No condoms (as in we don't have any)
>Moment of Clarity
>Get condom from my drawer and fuck her
>Tightest pussy I've ever felt
>Forget to text back fwb until she texts me again the next day
>Tell her what happened, now she hates me

No regrets

falsifying homosexual

Also just remembered a couple weeks ago I was drinking with a chick I fucked in high school who's married now. Ended up making out with and choking and slapping her a bit. She wouldn't let me fuck but I got her to at least strip and let me take a pic

Explain your statement bitch brain

had a cashier being really slow at the store before. stared him down and said "hurry the fuck up" with like 6 other people standing in earshot.

And then what happened? He beat your ass? Kek

nah, he apologized and tried making small talk.
he asked what I was listening to in my headphones. I just said "no" and kept staring

Itt a bunch of mouth breather pretending alpha is a thing and they are it

Hahaha fuck! Man that must have been embarrassing for him. Good shit

The most alpha thing this jerk ever did was sucking other mans cock

I once eat a steak without cookie it

>Thats the day you became a man

's/man/rapist/'

Let's see that pic

I walk my own path, at all times.
I don't give in to silly "go gym", "act this way or that way", "do this and that".

I live just how I want to live with no regard to anyone elses opinion.

OP's picture looks like a massive modern-day stereotype of a MSM produced "alpha".

One time my wifes son was mouthing off to me again saying he could beat me up. So I called the police on him and now hes in Juvvy for a whole month.

Obviously alot of them arent, but what you do is break up with 'em, not physicly assault them

"called the police" lol man look at you handling your problems like a champ. kys

I go to work everyday and provide for my family...most manly thing you can do

That's the day you know both of you are virgins having no idea of how a penis would interact with an equally dry vagina.

He would have hurt himself badly to push in like that.

He would also become a rapist at that point, a criminal, an outlaw.

He is a bad person.

From the above story, she assaulted him.

Then he restrained her.

Then they skipped to the angry make up sex portion of the arguement.

The same thing you do with men flipping out, you connect with them emotionally and solve whatever underlying problems there might be.

>alpha
>fake tan
>tribal tattoos
>tight shirt
>well groomed beard

Ive had more than my fair share of physical assault from women, and they have ALL been down to fuck after you pin them to stop them attacking you. You'll sure as shit know if its an actual breakup before that point unless you are a total autismo

Also
>mirror selfie

Im sorry but I disagree. We can have a serious talk if you like? Ive found women (in their 20s, early 30s) seem to push and become more irrational and unreasonable until you call them out on it.

If you can calmly make your case in the face of irrationality then thats the first step towards them recovering and becoming normal again. But you have to have the fortitiude to stand up in the face of that unreasonableness and call it out for what it is.

All the time I give off this "alpha vibe". I am short and a degenerate who likes anime, cute young girls and furries. I have a sex slave trained gf for 8years and have our first child this september. I don't tan, because of my job, I am strong but not showroom bulk.

I have this alpha mindset my entire life and couldn't figure out until my gf told me (she is very observant). Basically because of my rough past. I dont like sharing myself with people, I dont try and connect with people. I mind my own business, basically talk less and do more. Actions of being a reliable individual makes me a solid person. But the biggest key is to never react with emotion. Sure you can feel things, Just don't share your feelings to people. Oh and watch gore every morning on the crapper on /b. It helps ground you.

Sometimes I'm wondering if I'd be an alpha if I wasn't so severely bullied throughout school. Since to be an alpha you need self-confidence which I lack thanks to that.

You probably got bullied because you didnt have confidence already, so you cant really blame it on the bullies. Blame it on your parents instead

Ironic or not the fucking watermarks still bother me deep inside

such a beta thing to do

>people shouldn't do jobs for money

Winning a dozen street fights I guess.

>be in college
>crazy girlfriend breaks up with me
>feel pretty shitty about it
>eventually get over it
>as soon as i'm over it, she starts texting, begging for me back
>deny her until she sends nudes, begging for sex
>give in
>meet up and tell her we're going to do what I want when i want it
>tie her up, half hanging from overhead pipes
>go have a cup of coffee
>come back and take her down
>fuck her in every concievable position
>lots of slapping and probing
>cum inside her, get dressed, and leave her a sweaty, shaking mess
>we dated for 3 years after that
>always got whatever sex I wanted whenever I wanted

> wishing bad things would happen to other people

beta detected

you faggots really don't understand who the alpha male is

This guy looks like a knock-off The Rock

The Stone

Kek fuck you

The most alpha i can think of is "mini" wolverine with her foot claws.

Fucked my gf on Thursday then ducked her friend on Friday after a week we did the exact same

you faggots really don't understand who the alpha male is

Don't get more alpha than being president. Plus look who I'm fucking.

top job

>Cop
>I do it for the money

I was once kicked out of prison for organizing the other inmates. I'm a community organizer with 25 years of experience on the streets, and I was arrested while doing some nocturnal direct action for our organization. I was the person who organized the local copwatch program, so the cops were delighted to get me, and tried to give me bail conditions which would have essentially banned me from the city. My lawyer warned me I'd spend two years in prison waiting for trial if I didn't accept their conditions; I told them to cram their bail up their ass.

First thing I did when I reached prison was recruit the range boss in my pod. I told him who I was and that I could get him everything he wanted if he helped me. With his assistance we got every man in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they tried to separate the "troublemakers," then wrote up our demands. I used my media contacts to get us a front page story on the shitty conditions inside, and they had to send down the warden to agree to our demands, things like "we want soap."

Less than a week after sticking me inside, they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me there. The judge glared at me and said he was well aware I was using it as an opportunity to get attention. Then he gave me bail with no conditions. None. I didn't even have the boilerplate about keeping the peace and abstaining from owning firearms, so that I couldn't refuse it.

I was literally thrown out of prison. My proudest moment. (I beat the charges two years later after filing a constitutional challenge. They dropped them rather than risk me setting a precedent.)

I girl asked me to open a jar of pickles. I did but had to use my shirt.

Somehow I don't find it surprising that the children who have squatted on Sup Forums think being an alpha male has something to do with how you dress or how much money you make. Being an alpha male is about what you do, not the price of your suit. But then, this is why you kids are a pack of bitter, cowardly, back-biting omega males whose only way to feel superior is shit-posting and ruining other people's enjoyment of things.

The most Alpha thing I did was to continue fapping even after my sister walked into the room. I just said its my room and I'm going to fap!!

Underated alpha as fuck

My woman makes us $3,000 a month, is a 9/10, hates saying no to me, and likes it when I call the shots. Our son is the best tax break on the planet.

>am bouncer
>see "alpha" males all the time
>i'm a little intimidated
>avoid confrontation unless absolutely forced into it
>dread the night someone will assault me for doing my job
>im working, group of guys in tank tops show up
>me: welcome, h-have a good n-night guys!
>them: sure dude, thanks!
>2 hours later one of them throws a shot glass at the wall
>manager tells me to kick them out
>fuck my life
>go up and say "I'm really sorry guys but the manager has told me that you need to leave"
>"what bro? we didn't do anything" etc. etc.
>"you have to go, I saw what you did. if you don't go i have to call the police, $450 fine for failing to leave a licenced establishment when asked"
>"lol make us"
>decide fuck it, if they hit me they're fucked since its all on camera and at least i wont feel like a pussy
>grab nearest guy's upper arm and pull him away as hard as i can because autism and never done this shit before
>he falls off his stool and stumbles along as i pull him
>im moving so fast his drunk friends are slow to react, by the time they catch up to me i've pushed him out the front door
>guy turns around and im expecting a punch
>instead "yo ok dude, sorry man, im going"
>his friends walk out and dont even look at me
>walk back in thinking im a boss
>manager rips me a new asshole for making a scene

A good bouncer can make someone leave quietly, and have the person thank him for it. Bad bouncers are the ones who end up in fistfights and charged with manslaughter after knocking someone out with a sucker punch.

I dont know what makes me alpha and i actually dont care. Maybe its the fact that i dont pay attention to girls that makes me attractive to them while other guys hang around then like flies.

Maybe its that when i walk in a club and some steroid monkey refuses to move when i try and walk past them with 2 full glasses of beer i elbow him in the gut and when he turns around agressively i just stare at him he gets nervous and walks away then looks at me angry again and i make a "what" gesture and he walks away like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I also have a tribal tattoo and most dicklets think its beta , but since alpha is on the inside and not on the outside it just shows how beta most of you are.

So yeah i dont know maybe im alpha maybe in beta i actually dont really care for a status.

>derp derp derp

fuck you i just wanted to share my story not get a lecture dad

I got fought by a bouncer and he got his ass kicked down till he was on his knees.

I respect people but if they dont respect me i dont care if they are a cop a bouncer or whatever they are a human being so he gets treated as such.

Took my gf to a wedding. Sitting at a table with about 8 girls. She asked me if I fucked any of them.
I said see that one on the end? All of them except her. I wasn't lying either.

yeah when i read shit like this i just cringe. you didn't beat up anybody kiddo.

Okay

>be me, 14 years old or some shit
>everybody is still learning how to puberty
>male friend starts dating my best friend (female)
>saitama_ok.jpg
>she is out of his league but she is aflutter because 14
>despite not even being remotely alpha at this point, i am the accidental alpha of our group
>in the land of the omega, the beta man is king
>make a joke at a party, male friend is the butt of it
>is usually cool about it, today loses his shit
>saitama_ok.jpg
>he makes it clear he wants to fight, I laugh for like five minutes solid
>can't breathe
>he doesn't really understand whats going on
>situation defused.
>different day, different party, same old shit, he gets mad again and we actually fight this time
>not interested in hurting the guy, we're m8s
>wrestle him to the ground and somehow manage to pin his arms behind his back with my legs
>his head is between my thighs but he can't quite reach my dick to headbutt it
>i'm sitting there cross legged with my arms folded while he's flailing about
>completely immobilised
>ask him if he's going to calm down
>he calms down

>At a party
>Do drug(MDMA)
>Punch a nigger in the face cos he pushes me and I spill my drink
>K.O.
>Get Pussy

I know that feel, being the most alpha of the betas...I'm moderately attractive so they all assumed I got so much poon. Not so my sad acne covered friends....not so.....

I hope u never get paid

>a thread of losers trying to convince one another they are "alpha"

You seem even more pathetic for trying.

less qq more stories cryfag. surely being so manly on the internet you have lots of alpha stories to entertain us with

Is Rick alpha btw?

Continuous alpha-moment for about 1 year of real time, when I ran a multi-million dollar absolutely mission critical military facility and logistics operation in a war zone with almost zero experience.

>get contract
>go to 'place'
>show up
>everybody is pissed and in the middle of quitting for some bs I didnt know about
>o-shit...
>everybody fucking leaves two days after I arrived, I'm the only ex mil employee left and like a bunch of Filipino janitors who still show up every day to mop and clean outside.
>1 on 1 meeting with the boss and site lead
>'we need this contract, will you work double shifts for double pay?'
>'Sure thing, you guys bring me food on time and I'll fucking sleep here' I say, chuckling
>'OK, we'll get you set up'
>wut.jpg
>I was kidding, but then I realize they think I wasn't.
>whatever, I'm used to stress I'll do it
>sleep at the job whenever I can, with a radio next to my ear in case there is a call
>3 x a day site boss shows up with food, keep bugging him about needing help
>getting worn the fuck out after a few weeks of this
>hint that I need a break and can't do this alone forever
>either that, or I need another raise
>squeeze a huge monthly hardship bonus out of the company
>keep working alone
>equivalent of 5k usd a week after bonuses
>enter a twilight zone where stress, insane hours, and constant calls can no longer affect me. I am a machine making bank and running this shit.
>before I know it, my year contract is almost up. Boss and site lead trying to suck my dick and keep working, since they know and I know that I am saving them a shitton of money by not having to hire more hands.
>"nah I might actually die if I keep this up, I'm ending my contract on time. You need to bring in some more people"
>"ok but we need you to train them"
>"Sure, but I want another $50 an hour when I'm training."
>got them by the balls and squeeze another 10k out of them in a month.
>leave 1 year to the day, $250k richer (210 after taxes).