The Imperial Legion or The Stormcloaks?

OK pol, The Imperial Legion or The Stormcloaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwUwiHnhjVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stormcloaks
>Right wing nationalists

Imperials
>Multiculturalists

Thalmor:
>Jews

Neither, Conquer Skryim and create the new Sup Forumsand

Imperial legion came up here
throws away the nords based religion
collaborates to jewish elves because they dislike nordic religon and also happened to be cucked by the jew elves

Stormcloaks
>Brexiters

Imperials
>EU Globalist Shills

Dark Elves
>"migrants"

>Stormcloaks
Freedom fighters

>Empire
Cuckolds occupied by Thalmor troops

Legion, Stormcloaks were controlled opposition to further split the Empire.

>You never read the Thalmor dossier on Ulfric Stormcloak

Emperor Merkel would be proud, burger.

>Stormcloaks

WHAT GOOD WAS YOUR GLORIOUS NORD HERITAGE WHEN I DROVE MY BLADE INTO THE STOMACH OF ULFRIC STORMCLOAK?

>Legion
Biding their time and acting nice to the Thalmor to be able to garner support from the other provinces to attack the Thalmor
>Stormcloaks
Have strong nationalist ideals and will remove elf, but are Thalmor puppets. Thalmor use the Stormcloaks to further split Skyrim in two so it can't be salvaged, lest the Empire defeat the Stormcloaks and create a stronger Skyrim
>Thalmor
Dirty trans-mortal elves who kill anything that isn't an elf. They do want the world to end evangelion style so everyone can become gods and be mmortal, but the only way to do it is to kill the human races. Jews

Stormcloaks obviously.

kill them all.

Imperials will bring democracy even if you dont want it niggers.

Imperials all the way. Stormcloaks are a bunch of gloryhungry usefull idiots dividing the empire so their elven masters can conquer it easier. Imperials want to regrup and regain some strenght before taking on Thalmor but no, Ulrik needs to prove that he has a big cock and doom humanity to extinction.

Imperials,obviously. Letting the Stormcloaks win just makes the Thalmor stronger.

Holy shit the accuracy

Legion is the only force capable of defeating the Thalmor, period. Once the Stormcloaks' "muh Skyrim is for the Nords!" crusade was over, they would be easy pickings for the combined might of the High Elves and beast races. Skyrim needs the Empire just as much as the Empire needs it.

Stormcloaks

Make Skyrim Great Again!

Maybe you should check your reading comprehension
The dossier says that the rebellion is good for the Thalmor as long as the rebels do not win.
It's anything but a controlled opposition

>roll a redggerd
>start with necklace of minor deft hands

What did Bethesda mean by this?

Remember folks, anti-Stormcloak is codeword for Anti-Nord.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwUwiHnhjVc

Imperials aren't necessarily multiculturalist, their only goal is to preserve the empire, like Lincoln wanted to preserve the union.

Seeing everyone pick Stormcloaks really highlights the intelligence of this board.

So, after driving the Legion out of Skyrim, you expect the Stormcloaks to be ready to face the brunt of the Aldmeri Dominion? Top frog.

Dunmer all the way.

Stormcloaks are led by a power hungry despot, if you side with them then skyrim falls to the elvish hordes.

Fuck. Everytime i'm reminded of this game I want to start a new save

Stormcloaks, i think.
>tfw Nvidia960 and i can't afford good enb's.
Feels very bad man

>Not realizing that an independent Skyrim means that man no longer stands united against the elves
>Not realizing to that Ulfric is just a puppet

The Aldmeri Dominion got cucked by Hammerfell alone not too long ago.

They aren't hot shit. Just some elf jews and bitch boy tree cannibals.

I think skyrim should be allowed to hold a independence referendum after the thalmor are defeated

Stormcloaks, much like their real-life Stormfag counterparts, rely on emotional appeals much like the Thalmor/SJWs they so adamantly oppose. Legion is the only practical choice in this scenario.

Yet they were able to fuck up imperials. Some small rebellion in hammerfell =/= open war.

>inb4 b-but the stormcloaks are being controlled by the thalmor! ulfrick is a pawn!
it doesn't fucking matter
the empire is the SJW choice and the stormcloaks are the Sup Forums choice
if you picked the empire you might as well be a fucking SJW
that's what it boils down to

Imperials are fanatical multiculturalists. The very underlying basis for the empire is Talos and his desire for every race unified under a single government. Races that didn't want to be multicultural were slaughtered until they surrendered and accepted his multicultural despotic empire. This is why the empire hates the Thalmor so much, because the Thalmor represent each race standing and striving for transcendence on it's own. Stormcloaks only hate the Thalmor for opposing Talos (despite the fact that Talos is the one responsible for all the beliefs they are fighting against)

Fully enchanted Daedric armor and weapons, my character can fucking level an entire city full of guards. Why the fuck would I pledge allegiance to weaklings I can crush anytime. The only reason I don't wipe out the Thalmor is the stupid game won't let me.

LITERALLY EZ GAME

The Nords are the backbone and practically founded the Legion.

The Nords owe the Legion absolutely nothing as it has done nothing for them.

So Sup Forums wants white people to kill each other and let jews take over? Brilliant.

anyone know of any mods for either skyrim or oblivion that let you be a real warlord? I know morrowind doesn't have one

Look at Solitude, the Legion's capital and compare it to Windhelm, the Stormcloak's capital. It's obvious which is better for Skyrim.

>implying Imperials can fight

Almost got me there, lad

Windhelm of course. You seen dem walls breh?

Stormcloaks. From the ashes of an old and crippled Empire, a new one shall arise in the north. Ulfric doesn't have the vision or strength to be anything more than king of Skyrim. It should be the Dragonborn's right to rule Tamriel as Tiber Septim did in days of old.It's the Dragonborn's destiny to unite the races of man again and drive the Thalmor back.

Yep, you can really see the soullessness and greed when you wander the streets of solitude. Just awful people, with an even more awful ruler. Windhelm is a thing of beauty, the only real mark against it is the ghetto filled with ungrateful dark elves. Ulfric should have gotten rid of them after he inherited the place.

Stormcloacks

>stormcloaks
Aryan rebels

>Imperials
Literal empire

Good question. Good thing I'm a fucking vampire cat.

Talos was a Nord, sure. Talos also recognized Tamriel would be stronger united, thus he founded the Empire and became Tiber Septim.

It's falling apart at the seams dipshit. Windhelm is a cold, depressing city. It's pretty much half-slums and half-graveyard, not to mention the serial killer running around. Solitude on the other hand, is well protected under layers of walls, has a thriving industry and well garrisoned.

WE WUZ REDGUARDS N SHIEET

With the help of the dragonborn and his two pet dragons? Sure
It's not like the cucked empire that literally have Thalmor troops enforcing their will on its soil would fare any better anyway (provided its beta leaders would finally decide to take some actions against the Thalmor instead of sucking their dicks that is)

Sided with Imperials because it makes more sense to unite under one banner and fight off the Elven menace than it does to kill each other opening the door for the outsider to come in and crush both of your weakened states separately.

Do you faggots even understand military tactics? The Empire is the only chance to repel the yellow horde and maintain your relatively "free" way of life.

Stormcloaks were a hollow movement, useful idiots.

And the Empire is a dying carcass that has lost almost everything and is rife with Thalmor and Aldmeri influence. It's not gonna do shit.

Enjoy those 0.02 septims you Impericuck shills.

Proud Dunmer here, I don't care who's gonna win, but that doesn't matter one bit, the Thalmor will win in the end.

t. TES loremaster, Michael Kirkbride disciple

Really? Then why did they lose? And why would they suddenly have the power to fight back now that the empire is inundated with Thalmor troops and agents?

They had their chance. They failed.

If the Imperials were really concerned about the Thalmor then they would accept the Stormcloaks as the rulers of Skyrim and join sides with them anyway.

Yeah, and bunch of drunk, gay vikings is going to succeed where imperial troops failed.

Why would they just give up Skyrim? Ceding Skyrim means ceding High Rock as well.

Ok, I love the TES series so much so I'll make this quick and short.

The Legion was founded by the Colovian Imperials under the Colovian Falkreath King Cuhlecain. Talos was his general(He was a Breton, not a fucking Nord). Cuhlecain with the help General Talos was able to conquer the warring Colovian kingdoms technically creating the Third Empire. When he conquered the Imperial City, he proclaimed himself emperor until his assassination which ascended Tiber Septim to the throne. The Third Empire technically formed when Talos united the Colovian kingdoms for his King, Cuhlecain.

The Empire by any means was not founded by the nords. They were the first ones who pledged their loyalty to the new Empire though.

For those who don't know, the Imperial Race is actually comprised of two races which are the Colovians and the Nibenese. The Nibenese are the barters, silver tongue pussies everyone thinks the Imperials are. The Colovians are the prideful warring people that Sup Forums somewhat SHOULD admire. They also create the bulk of the Imperial Legions.

Thinking that the Human Races should split in the face of Elven Jewish supremacy because "For da nordzzz, for skyreeem" is literally the most cucked thing you can fucking do. Literally General Tullius states he can't end the stalement in this rebellion because all of the manpower the Empire has is being redirected to the 16 legions in the fucking border between the Empire and Aldmeri Dominion

If fucking Hammerfell can do it, then Skyrim is not exactly a reach.

>how to spot a virgin 101

You're on Sup Forums, what you say has no merit.

This

Damn, TES Lore is pretty damn great.

Said guy's general is a guy in possession of an Elder scroll, that regularly killed massive nigh imprevious beasts, is besties with the new leader of dragons, and has daedric artifacts leaking from his pockets. Also can practice an ancient form of magic that around 10 people in the entire world can practice, and all of them on his side. Oh, and basically stopped the apocalypse by himself.

>Stormcloaks
Based patriots defending their freedom and culture

>Imperials
Cucks who lost to Elves

>Thalmor
Pretty based actually.

Not how it went in my playthrough. :^)

Oh look it's elf propaganda

I woudn't call a Dragon Break an apocalypse, rather an event.

>because "For da nordzzz, for skyreeem"

Funny way to write "because the cuckpire allowed Thalmor troops to roam all over Skyrim and freely execute citizens they suspect of Talos worship without any kind of trial"

This. It pisses me off that in a game where you can slay gods and dragons and become the leader and Chosen One of every faction in the world... at the end of the day you have to bend the knee and suck cock for one of the two dumbass factions.

>Implying men are united at the start of skyrim. Reguards already have independence and Cyrodill is in ruins because of the war
>Skyrim needs the empire as much as the empire needs skyrim

Give me a break. The empire is shit and desperate because it is collapsing, so they fuck themselves backwards to please elfish cocks.

>Ulfric is just a pupet
He is as much a pupet as is Tulius and Queen Elisif, in the sense that they divide skyrim. Between Empire control, stormcloak control, and civil war, civil war is the best for the elves, so they they enjoy it while it lasts.

I joined Imperial Legion cuz NV gave me a boner for pseudo-Romans.

>Degenerates like you belong on a cross!

I think it's good that you have hard choices and de faco you have to choose the lesser evil. Bethesda fucked Fallout universe so much there's now only "black" or "white", "the good guys" and "the bad guys", no hard choices, no brain required.

Actually, you have to choose between:
- Racist nords
-Scared imp

Best option: "clean" the empire -> dragonborn become emperor -> Nuke the thalmor nazis

Not possible, so dark brotherhood and empire.

To summarize, it is obvious that the elves are the enemy.
And the elves want to see humanity weak, so civil war is the prefered state of affairs for them in Skyrim. Empire control or stormcloak control would both be bad for elves.

Now, is the empire currently worthy of skyrim? Not long before the start of skyrim, the redguards rebelled and gained independence. Furthermore, the empire wants to forbids Talos and allows the Thalmor to roam skyrim and de facto execute whoever they want.
So no, obviously the empire is not being good to skyrim.

However, can mankind survive without an unified human army that is the empire?

Well, this is irrelevant, as the Thalmor already defeated the empire, and now that the redguards are out, the empire has virtually no chance against the thalmor, even with the help of the nords.

So I chose the stormcloaks.

Sup Forums logic

Initially, I always want to join the Stormcloaks due to racial pride and nationalism. Plus, they're against the Thalmore (Jews/dicks) and want to take Skyrim from the Imperials to have Nordic rule.

That sure does appeal to the Sup Forums in me. However, I never make it very far with the Stormcloaks. Ulfic is a power-hungry dumb dumb, as is his number 2 man, literally named BearClaw or whatever, who's is borderline Orc-retarded and answers all questions with "ME SMASH!"

I am always immediately unimpressed with the movement, and now that I think about it, the Stormcloaks remind me of Stormfront and generally, neo-nazis. It all seems well and good until you see these ass-clown degenerate low-lifes.

The answer must be the Imperials. The Imperials will quell the rebellion and unify Skyrim, and in time, will be able to fight back the Thalmor.

I'm a barbarian orc, so I don't care. Would fight both, but you have to pick a side to progess the game, so it's a coin toss.