If you could erase the entire history of any one country, which would you erase to fuck up history the most?

If you could erase the entire history of any one country, which would you erase to fuck up history the most?

the roman empire, probably

north atlantic ocean

Glad to see the American Education System still teaches what countries are.

Fucking kek'd

I'm not American. I'm a eurocuck.

Id say UK or Italy/Roman Empire or maybe China

Spain, without a rival to the english in colonialism they surely would have conquered, portugal would have no land buffer, the french culture would have advanced into the enlightment smoother and better, plus less old world taco niggers.

Africa. We all know the reason.

Britain, because British empire
Or
Israel/Palestine (Syria?) getting rid of Phoenecia, which would prevent Greece, Carthage, and likely Rome, preventing western civilization as we know it.

Castile, England , And I suppose the Austrians could go as well? these three had a huge impact on history, though, without an austria, you'd see a Germany unified sooner perhaps, or another state to take Austrias place

>Africa
>a country
>not a continent

probably israel, considering three of the world's biggest religions are from there it would probably have a bigger effect than any other part of the world

>Roman Empire wasn't a country.
So you mean Italy then?

Africa - History of civilization and of humans would be gone. Happy planet with only animals.

Africa is a continent, not a country.
Now I think you mean Zimbabwe, if you're talking about getting rid of humanity outright.
If you mean Black people in general, I don't know what to tell you.

what about super power 2020?

Aim straight for Mezo, bam, almost everything ever is gone

Russia

You are fucking special.
>entire history of any one country
>country
>Africa

I think this was secretly a retard test made by OP, and so far, we aren't doing so good.

Yugoslavia, most important country in the universe. Where would you be without Yugoslavia?

Ancient greece, they stopped the persian empire from invading europe, and then the roman empire took a lot of stuff from the greeks, their religion, art etc...

mongolia

Since tards are requesting non countries, how about Texas, just fucking Texas

$chan and all it's history should be erased.

RIP the Alamo, and like 10% of the oil refineries in the world. US becomes fucked lmao.

are u suggesting people forget the alamo

the Ivory Coast, obviously

Iraq, the cradle of civilization. We lose the spread of agriculture and writing

Greece. All of human history would be different except for the mongoloids over in Asia.

Great Britain, for no other reason other than fuck blood sausages.
>I
>Fucking
>Hate
>Blood
>Sausages
The United States would have to take one for the team because of this, but that's ok.

Fuck black pudding to be more precise.
That shit can go be thrown in a fucking hole and left to rot.

Germany.

> Germany

We wouldn't have as many cucks when you think about it. things would probably be more moderate at least.

how was the roman empire not a country? no different than the roman republic just a dictatorship

black pudding is awesome so fuck you

You're so fucking stupid

>No Germany
>No WWII.
You're not fucking up history, you're fixing it. Nigga don't understand the game.

MOTHER FUCKING SIAM!!!!!!

china or India both pretty scummy the pigeons of the human race

Greece, Roman Empire, China, British empire are by far the biggest contributors to history.

>Country
>Empire
Two different things, retard.

nope

>Russia.

Germany only has one front in the war. Fucks us all in the ass. You'd by heiling hitler right now.

That or America but Russies older so you'd have little things fucked too.

Everyone born after 1990 is like "where?"

Black pudding, nom nom nom

You cant have a proper fry up to start the day without it.

Fuck the Swiss!
They are vanquished!

Inb4 fertile Crescent

Pomerania

But chocolate
And modern Child Slavery

Canada
We all know why

Belgium is the only right answer.

B..B..But Waffles

kk nederlander