Honest bread

honest bread.

everytime i cum. i just rub my cum over my hairy legs until the cum magically disappears.

nigga wtf

I'd love to see you under a blacklight. Jackson Pollack eat your heart out

my dude, you have problems....

op here. went on a school trip once to a police station. they had the special flashlights that made cum glow in the dark. me fukin hairy arms glowed like the moon at midnight. the other kids asked why. the teachers laughed uncontrollably throughout the entire school trip. never forgetti

Me too. You must have magic hair.

I cum in my sisters shampoo and soap bottles and dream about her rubbing my cum all over her body
I also cum in any left over food or drinks she has already opened that I can easily mask my cum in so I can dream about her eating my cum
I lay in her bed naked while shes at school smelling and jacking off with her dirty and clean panties

we are hairy brothers. let us rub together tonight

jesus christ

fuck off with that copypasta

Get your ass to China son.

Nice dubs

Can copy pasta not be true? i have been here a while

Classic Guardians of the Galaxy joke

it was actually a two and a half men joke.

op here. as i speak im trying a new approach. i will cum as hard as i can, then rub it unto my dog, the cum should spread evenly and disappear in no time. wish me luck

you need mental health care

You know, you could just shower afterwards

FFS. wat, i have no reaction image for this shit. you win b

my dog needs the cum

why?

op here. just to let you know; if you rub your commy hands together for long enough ( not much) the cum wlll first dissapear. then the cum will form into black strands of hard, dry, plastecine like. solid cum, you know you are curious. try it

dear lord

how about no

Fucking weird you lad

so basicly like in elementary school when you learned that elmers glue cleaned your hands

Dont do that to your dog you monster