/mena/

Do you like my shirt habayyeb? :3

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39649683
kurdistan24.net/en/news/825b2323-73dc-44f8-89e5-939064a7d145/US-approves-295-6-million-USD-military-equipment-sale-to-Peshmerga
dailysabah.com/mideast/2017/04/19/us-authorizes-2956-million-military-equipment-sale-to-iraq-for-peshmerga-units
en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/104019/Nizami’s-death-penalty-not-fair-governance
youtube.com/watch?v=B5HAtI98Azo
youtube.com/watch?v=bHyakVBtp_U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please if you will give us a bad name fuck off from USA

>caring what a bunch of kaffir westerners think

fuck dammit leave!

qts

why are you so desperate to appease a bunch of intolerant bigots my brother? They are pigs that will burn in Jahannam.

ayy

i really dont know what the fuck happen to Muslims when they go to EU or USA. almost 80% of you all turn to douchebags when you gain the citizenship

Nice trips shaytan. How do we turn into douchebags?
Also I was born in the US I didn't move here.

Wait, you guys actually hate westerners?

you see this is their fucking problem. the west give them what the assholes called brethren in their motherland didnt give and hate the west.

these unearthly abomination give us muslims here bad image.

I can't speak for all muslims, but I sure do

read

They get convinced by liberals that they can be the biggest pieces of shit that they can be, and will never have to be accountable for it. It is a straight white man's fault for anything a muslim does, because muh racism.

Also that America owes them everything for enriching our culture.

Why are Shammar tribesmen so brown?

Rojbin a cute, CUTE

>the west give them what the assholes called brethren in their motherland didnt give and hate the west.
I don't understand this sentence
Fuck off wh*teshit

Sadly I posted all my pics of her I had but I agree ^_^
I did. What is your point my muslim brother?

you guys need to deport something like half of the muslims from your land and EU or holy shit we will have another saudia arabia mixed with ISIS and Al-Qaeda bullcrap

please.....

because they are true arabs

in here you cant live like proper human being while in the west they made you as you are one of them in equal right. yet you despise it and want its eradication....

when i see idiot muslims asking for sharia 4 EU they better fuck off they fled lands of sharia to bring the same sharia to the lands which saved them from sharia.

T-there

>because they are true arabs
>''The tribe of Shammar (Arabic: شمّر Šammar) is a Qahtanite Arab tribe, descended from the ancient tribe of Tayy. It is one of the largest and most influential Arab tribes''
Based.
Are they durka tier or rather chill?

>حلب

Why do Shias seem even crazier than Sunnis, /mena/?

it depends. but most of them and i say most like 90% of them live normal life and hold their Bedouin tradition with them.

i think i met some here whose dad friends and they are very friendly and nice. but dont fuck with the elder leader or you might be in big problem forever....

Shias tend to be brotier, except when it comes to separatist kurds in Iran I think. Sunni wahhabis just hate everyone and want to destroy everything and want to see the world burn.

BASED
Sounds a bit like Yazidis

Shia/Sunni is a political divide, not a religious one.
>you guys need to deport something like half of the muslims from your land and EU or holy shit we will have another saudia arabia mixed with ISIS and Al-Qaeda bullcrap
How is this bad? We will civilize these degenerate westerners with our superior culture and religion inshallah.
>in here you cant live like proper human being while in the west they made you as you are one of them in equal right. yet you despise it and want its eradication....
>in equal right
Then why are muslims here discriminated here? Muslims have to live in fear because of intolerant neo nazi bigots and because of drumpf and the white supremacists he's given a voice to

Can someone tell my why there are animosities between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims?
I used to think that Muslims thought all other Muslims were their brothers.

they mostly now reside in south of kuwait. you should see the tents they have and the cattle they own. the accent they have is pure Bedouin.

because when Muslim idiots still think beheading people you dont like is ok or going in mass shooting because they drew some prophet will make us the joke of humanity.

we literally made ourselves the joke of modern humanity

because both of them refuse to take reason with the quran and both of them follow some book they made called the hadith.

There isn't animosity between most shia and sunni muslims, and the vast majority of shia and sunni (at least in the US) do see each other as brothers.
Unfortunately people in the middle east can't help but mix politics into the equation so you will find more people there who may hold prejudices towards the other sect.
Some are just bigots though and will hate each other just because they're xenophobic.
But the split happened because some muslims thought Abu Bakr should succeed Mohammad while some others thought Ali should succeed Mohammad.
So this difference in ideals of who should succeed the prophet pbuh turned into war and a splitting of the religion, which the Qur'an says not to do, so those today who continue to divide muslims will answer to Allah for it on the day of judgment.
>because when Muslim idiots still think beheading people you dont like is ok or going in mass shooting because they drew some prophet will make us the joke of humanity.
You know the actions of a very small number of individuals does not speak for Islam or over 1 billion muslims right?

it is not about the action. but who believes that it is ok to be done

Unapologetic libastinian hater

> except when it comes to separatist kurds in Iran I think

Shia Kurds aren't separatists, it's the Sunnis who are.

Kermanshahis are generally pro-government and are very religious Shias (even more so than Turks).

Politics, same reason why Catholics and Protestants used to hate each other.

>we literally made ourselves the joke of modern humanity

True, that's what happens when people take their religion seriously enough to want to kill and destroy over it.

Lad are you religious?
Not a Sup Forums autist just curious
Seeing as how religion has torn your country apart as it has done so with your neighbors how do you feel about that
And please don't just say it's the wests fault

>implying the PJAK is not full blown fedora

Based

>PJAK
Seriously, I'm convinced that PJAK is entirely a fabrication of the Iranian government.

The only time you hear of PJAK attacks is when they "allegedly attack Revolutionary Guards near the border".

No bombs going off in cities, no military bases being attacked, nothing.

>it's the syrian larps as a based self-hating arab to please retarded Sup Forums turds who might stumble here for some god forsaken reason episode
shamefur dispray

I don't actually know a lot about them, I just know they are a sort of extention of the PKK in Iran, you probably know more than I do 2bh

Well, I just figure that if they were a big deal they'd be setting bombs off in Tehran or something like they do in Turkey.

But the Iranian conflict with Kurds isn't really an ethnic conflict, so the situation is a bit better.

Obviously the majority of Kurds probably do want language rights, but I doubt there are too many separatists.

Who knows, things could change though.

whats the difference between Kurts, Rojava, PKK, peshmerga, and YPG?

Are there ever actual practicing Muslims in here, or all you all secretly apostates?

But it actually is chiefly Bush administration's fault (For banning Ba'ath party and destroying Iraq's infrastructure overnight which led to a chain reaction), and then Obama administration's fault for gambling on the Arab spring.

This

yes i am relegiouse but not to much

i dont think a filthy american destroying my country by his proxy army going in the name of my religion has to do with my religion anything.

oh noes. let me go join the retardation of beheading people because they said yazid is bad.

plz hang yourself

Wtf i love you now more

I'm a practicing muslim ofc

Wtf i love you even more now

We're actually all practicing Taoists here.

Blaming outsiders is nigger-tier behaviour, the problem in any country is always the people themselves.

America can't force Iraqis or Syrians to kill each other.

Massoud Barzani is scum

gas the kurds race war now

you are telling an iranian to fuck off back to his country when you are an immigrant yourself. and the best part is you're ardently defending your shithole homeland while your own people are being mowed down by snackbars from tbe comfort of your home abroad. Meanwhile based christian syrian grannies are taking up arms to fight daesh.
Cuck.

Nah, they're pretty funny.

Maybe he doesn't want to fight for Assad though.

>be me
>tells aunt i want to help my country and fight the terrorists supporting the SAA
>ninja sandal throw hit my face
>IF YOU FUCKING OPEN THIS SHIT AGAIN WE WILL ALWAYS SAY NO OK NO MEAN NO!!!!!11111ONE111
>mfw

land thives

What? Are you going to ignore that Bush banned ex-Ba'ath party members from any public sector jobs. Since, being a member was a necessity rather than a choice for public sector workers, Iraq lost everything overnight and most importantly their entire army since almost all of them were members.
Guess who were able to power once the Iraqi army was down.
That's right, ISIS and they had American made munitions as well so...

REEE
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39649683

LEAVE IRAN ALONE

How is life in america

Blaming outsiders is a stupid excuse
You never see South America blaming the US for all the shit they pulled
Countries can get back up on there feet if there people aren't stupid
See; France, Germany, UK, Japan, turkey, Spain, Italy, Finland, Thailand, South Korea
I could go on
I'm not here on a debate for which cunt is not fucked and which is I was just curious but unfortunately I expected too much for him to not give me a normal non Sup Forums answer

>You never see South America blaming the US for all the shit they pulled

What about the south american posters on Sup Forums who blame 'Murica for crime in their countries. kek

Haha based token sandni--
I mean based arab praise kek xD!!

>What? Are you going to ignore that Bush banned ex-Ba'ath party members from any public sector jobs

True, that was a terrible move by the U.S.

>Guess who were able to power once the Iraqi army was down

The issue is that the ideology behind ISIS was already present within the Iraqi Sunni population, otherwise they wouldn't have readily joined the movement.

This post is also right, it's not like the Middle East is a special snowflake in the world.

They won't do shit, Bush made the same statements 14 years ago and nothing happened.

Republican presidents are far better for Iran than Dems.

Clinton and Obama both put crippling sanctions on Iran, while Bush helped Iran tremendously by attacking Iraq.

Trump won't do shit, he's already reneged on conflict with China.

>blaming others is stupid
>blames EU and leaves it
>will blame EU for future problems

Nice try Nikolai Podolski

Ignoring whatever Americans have did through history would be plain out wrong.
Fact of the matter is that groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS would've never got to where they are now if it weren't for certain critically poor decisions made by the Americans in history.

>Blaming outsiders is a stupid excuse
I would normally agree with you but trying to downplay the role of America for the current state of Iraq is really just ignoring facts, pride or just shame masquerading as objectivity talking.
The invasion was not that long ago relatively speaking.

>You never see South America blaming the US for all the shit they pulled
It's a bit to early to compare that to Iraq and Syria

>France does not exsist
>Austria does not exsist
>Italy does not exsist
You might be a bit slow m80
We blamed the EU because they have direct control on our laws
The Syrian is spouting conspiracy theory shit

so wouldn't blame USA for making "great" Britain not great?

I agree wholeheartedly
There ability to recruit skilled vets
Get equipment that is far beyond that of an insurgency is impressive as well
But that doesn't mean the US is the sole factor nor the largest factor
I also agree

>Fact of the matter is that groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS would've never got to where they are now if it weren't for certain critically poor decisions made by the Americans in history

True, but the seeds of conflict were already there.

It's interesting to think though, if Saddam wasn't toppled in 2003, would he have been toppled in 2010? Maybe Iraq would have ended up like Syria.

How did amarica fuck us over?
Anti imperialism?
M80 that fucks over others(or at least I believe) more so than us seeing as how our colonies did well under us
And people like the US here senpai
I won't deny ME isn't the only once blaming boggy men Poland and Russia are just as big a fan of it

I missed you Bangladeshi kun! ^_^

oh idk a bunch colonies revolted against the empire turning it to piece of shit while the colonies are now the strongest one.

you know clearly very well UK will be much greater if the colonies didnt fight.

>The issue is that the ideology behind ISIS was already present within the Iraqi Sunni population, otherwise they wouldn't have readily joined the movement.
Maybe, at this point we can only speculate and it's not anything solid imo.
You could never hold on to that much territory without popular support, why the popular support is where it gets tricky.

Not really senpai
The thirteen colonies was weak and we had no plans of expanding with it as that would mean giving there government more power and just leading to what we have now
Australia canda newzealand South Africa Singapore hongkong and Malta were given independence as it was a strain on our economy to keep them in the empire
The African colonies and ME being lost is a thing to be sad about but as I said you suffer more than we

>kurdistan24.net/en/news/825b2323-73dc-44f8-89e5-939064a7d145/US-approves-295-6-million-USD-military-equipment-sale-to-Peshmerga

Wew.

Seems Trump is a fan of Kurds now.

What could go wrong?

Shias aren't real muslims :)

That sure seems like a reliable news website

sup my man

I fully support this just to see more Erdogan butthurt

Why don't you like Erdogan ?

I'm Muslim but I despise all Arabs, inshallah more Arab countries fall into chaos like Syria and Yemen.

Death to the gulf, North Africa and Levant

True, Shias are better than muslims

Here's a better one:

dailysabah.com/mideast/2017/04/19/us-authorizes-2956-million-military-equipment-sale-to-iraq-for-peshmerga-units

Turk or Iranian?

Thought you weren't a fan of U.S. meddling in the Middle East.

Unironically thinking about converting to Islam lads. Born and raised catholic, lost faith in highschool but started getting into spirituality a lot recently. Reading the koran gives me a lot of peace n shieeet.

Planning on visiting the biggest mosque in Aus tomorrow to talk about it with a real person. What are the do's and the don'ts and how do I know whether I'm talking to a radical muzzie or someone normal?

>What are the do's and the don'ts and how do I know whether I'm talking to a radical muzzie or someone normal

Listen for a faint ticking noise.

You forgot iraq
Whats yor ethnicity?

en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/104019/Nizami’s-death-penalty-not-fair-governance
I'm not, but a broken clock is right twice a day. Besides, Kurds are at least Indo-Iranians, not S*mitic filth

>I'm talking to a radical muzzie or someone normal
You will know the answer by yourself

>le Indo-Iranian meme unity

Afghans are barely considered human in Iran, let alone Iranian.

But i love you akhi :)

Don't be afraid to ask questions and don't forget to ask him for contact information when you're done either his or someone else's that could answer your questions often, though if you're visiting the biggest mosque there he probably won't say anything that would upset the Australian government
Religion of peace, the most important jihad is actually the one on yourself etc etc...

I'm not sure what goes on in Bangladesh, why is that a bad thing in your opinion ?

Are you white?

Didnt iranian show a study that iranians are more arab than arabs?

>Besides, Kurds are at least Indo-Iranians, not S*mitic filth
By that reason most of SA should be in unity. Or East Asia. Or even Britain and other EU countries like Poland.

People are always going to vouch for their own country first most, before any other's. My great-grandpa was German diaspora but he picked up arms to fuck up the Germ's in WW2 because the Empire needed him. It's just how it is.

IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY
YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL ALL SEE

>why is that a bad thing in your opinion ?
Why is it bad that a politician that was opposed to the birth of your country was hanged? Gee, I dunno know.

Thanks m8. Algerian diaspora?

Yeah and that's why I'm worried. I don't want them to treat me any different or sugar coat anything just to butter me up and convert me.

Should I say I'm a light-skinned christian Leb or something?
But that being said I might not even convert. I'm just looking into a lot of different religions now.

shia/sunni is mostly politics, and a lot of perceptions people have of the opposing sect are stereotypes blown way out of proportion.
I for example still have mad respect for all the sahabah for being loyal friends and followers of the prophet pbuh and would have no problem naming my son Omar as that man is the reason my countrymen are muslim today.
I also would have no problem naming any of my daughters after lady Aisha, or any of the other caliphs/sunni figures

Yeah, that National Geographic meme study.

Somehow I doubt Iranians have 4x as much Arab admixture as Egyptians.

First step is for Indians and Pakis to stop trying to kill each other.

>more arab than arabs
I thought that study listed locations rather than the distinct ethnic groups

>By that reason most of SA should be in unity.
We should be, I agree. But, first we must put our religious views to the sidelines

Death to you
No need for racism habibi. Remember pic related is Palestinian. Luv you doee. *boops your nose*

youtube.com/watch?v=B5HAtI98Azo

youtube.com/watch?v=bHyakVBtp_U&feature=youtu.be

Post nasheeds lads.

>IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY
>YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL ALL SEE
>Wishing for ethnic shitposting and not Memeslamic unity

>Algerian diaspora?
Unfortunately

What's the deal with Sistani and sex with animals, is it even a real quote ?

>But, first we must put our religious views to the sidelines
The bonds of faith are stronger than the bonds of blood akhi :)

You shouldn't have these kinds of pictures saved desu