Can we have a thread dedicated to mental illness?

Can we have a thread dedicated to mental illness?
I know you fags are in the same boat as me.

>drunk
>lost partner
>attempt suicide
>fucking new age cars
>lower emissions
>lost house
>lost other house
>lost fucking dog...
>living with parents
>ready to quit job and accept it all

Just drink. That's it.......... Why not?

wait wait wait. new age cars? the fuck?

Tried to gas myself in the garage with a car post 2010. It doesn't work.

Sure.

>bipolar/anxiety disorder/depression
>also been told i have ptsd from childhood trauma
>these days I'm medicated
>my entire 20's I self-medicated with every drug aside from meth (I really miss heroin)
>still drink too much, but at least I function in society
>mid 30s and I feel like I'm just starting my adult life

also
>suicide attempt at age 11

Don't have a mental illness just get sad sometimes when I go deep thinking

Good vibes to you guys. If anything, try microdosing.
Peace

Fuck that hurts man been there... Hospital visit?

>lost all hope
>contact suicide hotline
>bot copies and pastes my problems

How did you attempt it brother? I sliced my wrists with the highway and had a garage full of co2 and still didn't pass.

Alcoholic here. Chat here man. I've hit meth but I was too drunk for it to do anything.
That's how much of a fuck up I am.

bullshit dude.

It's a funny story, have a greentext:

>be me, age 11
>violent father, death threats and knives to throats are common in my family
>I'm watching the 6 o'clock news
>story comes on about Big Brother skateboard magazine
>the news lady is reporting on a controversial article called "how to kill yourself"
>people are upset that children might see/read it
>and then they proceed to quote a few suggestions
>I would have never bought BB, but child me is getting the same info from the news who are so in a tizzy about it
>one suggestion was "grandparents medicine cabinets are a great place to find old meds you can OD on
>i_cant_wait_to_die.jpg
>I swallow about 150 tablets of I have no idea what the fuck
>I'm 11 and stupid so I'm convinced I am about to die
>but all that happens is I get very nauseous, get rashes, and feel like shit for 2 days
>diagnosed as a virus, I go along with it
>I didn't tell my mom the real truth until after my dad killed himself 15 years later

this was in response to
this oops

How long you been drinking and how much? I detoxed a few times but feel like I'm getting bad again. Never drank regularly until I worked at a bar. I'd rather die than have more withdrawal adventures...

Brothers keep this alive I need a smoke and I've fucking been here and there.

Different guy.
Drank for 14 years but in my 20's it became daily.
>currently detoxing for like the 30th damn time.
>gonna be starting a 40k a yearjob in about a week.
>feels good man

diagnosed with severe ptsd on monday lads. EMDR and SBT won't be worth it. killing myself in roughly less than 2 years at a guess

Rehab twice. Bottle of spirits a night,
Don't mean to be a dick user. I earn $120k a year railways. Doesn't help. Sick leave for a drunk is an excuse to drink more. Trust me.

im sure that earning more will help for you, user, since you seem optimistic. treat yourself with the money you earn, on things non-harming, and you should improve.

>bipolar 1
>had to drop out of high school because it got bad
>real bad
>attempt suicide
>got into treatment with quality professionals
>got GED
>attending college, I'll be a sophomore in the fall

I'm not doing too bad for someone with a 9th grade education.

Brother it's the opposite. I'm typing with pathetic teenage scars all over my hands.
What I'm trying to say is money isn't everything.
I earn a lot and I'm not happy, look after you. Trust me man. Talk. I'm not kidding,

How did you attempt suicide?

Dead serious anons. I'm here, I've lost two houses and a beautiful dog. If you want to chat let's talk.

I was waving my father's pistol around. I never pulled the trigger (obviously) but I had it to my head a few times. My mother talked me down and sent me to the ER for emergency treatment.

Hey man. I've been to ER three times.What pistol was it?

The fucking suicide chat is just a bot... FUCK

bro I'm here. I'm here to support.

>18
>problems all my life
>hospitalized three separate occasions, literal years spent in hospital.
>thank god for canadian health care.
>four or five suicide attempts, I lost count.
>lost all hope, there is none.
>off pills
>self destructive acts, take away the few remaining things bonding me to life.
>making my family hate me.
>take pleasure in my wretched life crumble around me.
>stole all the pills from parents, but waited to long to od because I was scared and got caught
>cant even do that right.
>currently waiting for next opportunity, or just to make one for myself.

When the time comes, can I link a stream here? I would rather not die alone.

heroin.
>heroin
>heron
>waste of a life

Fellow ex-junkie. Totally not worth it, but admit it, you had fun in the moment, yeah?

you can chat with me man? if you want. my body is scarred from this shit.

>brain doesn't produce enough feel good chemicals to feel normal
>take meds to fix
> people say I don't need them, to take natural route
> natural route makes me want to die
>feel bad for taking meds
>see therapist
>people tell me I don't need to
>feel bad for seeing therapist

I'm taking meds and counseling, and I feel that they are beneficial, but I have guilt for doing so. I have a huge outside resistance keeping me from fixing things that I am having a hard time getting past. I know I have too much stock in what other people think, it is my downfall.

>i just want it all to stop.

Fuck dude. No ones talking to me. Let's chat I've been there.

Apologies ahead of time, I'm drunk, and on mobile.

Tell me your woes, I love to listen and I'm a helper.

Same boat as you. Suicidal thoughts. Can't act due to family yeah?

Don't feel sorry for me, the only bad thing is the past. I am sad, but it is comforting to know that there will be an end to all this. Even if I do get better, I don't want to live in this world. It is a big shit cake with a cherry on top. The cherry is delicious, but you have to shovel in so much shit to get the cherry. I would do anything j
For just that cherry, but they is not how it works, the shit comes with it. My perspective of things has rarely never been one of an outsider. I took a look at life with that same perspective, and it simply is something I don't want to do, despite how much I find enjoyment in parts of it, it just isn't worth it. All of this, despite the negativity is a hopeful hypothetical view on life. This view on the future that assumes that I wont continue to struggle with my head, the reality being it wont be the case. So why even bother to fight, there is nothing of value to fight for. One of the distinct things I remember from ny last od is after taking the pills, I fell back on my bed and felt happy, and hopeful. It felt like a high and a type of feeling I never felt before. I want to go back to that, at least I know the last of my hours will be spent happy.

No boats here

I don't really want to die.. I think that most people in 'our boat' don't truly want to be dead. But just to have a solution, but there doesn't seem to be one other than not existing anymore.
And that nobody really gets it and tries to offer all these solutions, but they haven't felt what you've felt in the slightest.
It's difficult trying to describe the absolute despair and guilt and depravity of depression to a person that has never felt it before.
But they want to give you all their advice anyway, and they are right and you just need to get with the program right?

Fuck, I'm sorry, I got a little bitter there.
I try to be a kind person to make up for any faults

How about this brother. Look at us. The ones that struggle and understand. We know we can't work this work but at the same time we can't pretend that a matrix exists. Hold one for us. Hold on man. Read further we'll make a group.
Fuck man look at my hands, they're scarred to shit.

That was beautiful tbh fam
Sums it up beautifully

Can we organise a chat?

fuck it, might try sooner, maybe in a month or a few days. it won't get better for me.

Please hold on, if you are here then you are probably fairly young.
If you listen to me or not, I was there, I held on.. it was because I was scared, but I held on.
And I found something stronger to hold on to. And it is more than myself, I have an obligation to others now, I cant do that to them. I have been there, with a note in one hand and pills in the other.
But I cant do it to them.
I bear it for them, and I am getting help for them, and I believe that soon it will be for me.
I hope you find your reason.

Nooo read this, it applies too.
Please try. Try everything before you let go.

No nationalists