FUCK white people

FUCK white people

That's exactly what I want from BBC.

Yeah good, white people aint shit

???????

I mean, I prefer to fuck white people. Less likely to get sick and die.

Oh, that's not what you meant, was it?

Guy bottom right looks like a wholesome fellow who played the clarinet in the high school band and always wore sweater vests.

lol
kek
/thread

kek xD

no he is a thug who takes no shit from a white boi

Who do you think slams more white ass - Peanut Untouchable or Hotboi?

Peanut is untouchable yo, that include his record of most white bois slain. Thugzilla is da king tho

lol, niggers will never learn.

lol

Id rape a nigger after the ass beating, there not ppl there property, so its ok. its like using a fleshlight.

all that time and niggers couldn't do shit with themselves.. ou'd it wouldn't be for white people, you fucks would still be running around with bones in your noses. topkek nigger, now go pick my cotton and say thank you for all the shit we gave you lazy fucks..fucking mbutu...

LOL you know NOTHING about history, ever heard of Nubia? Carthage? You don't know shit

the problem with you niggers is you choose to nig instead of nog, and have quartely chimp-outs.

we wuz kangz

oh and you stupid fucks sold yourselves to us.. the first person to own someone in the U.S. was a nigger..topkek. you was kangs! Hahahaha. how is africa doing nowadays? having fun with AIDS, famine and other diseases?

good job niggers, you played yourselves by having a nigger be the first slave owner in the U.S.

So why would Black people enslave themselves? Makes no sense. Colonisation destroyed Africa and the Middle East, you know that and so do I

are you retarded or high? probably high. niggers sold other nigs to us because they wanted what whitey had...namely money. if you can read, I suggest you puck up a book and read up about tribes in Africa selling captives to us whiteys.

If you knew about history, ancient North Africa was settled by whites. Nubia was blacks, and Egypt was brown skinned. African Americans are so deluted they think an entire continet all had the same people living there...you stupid fucking ethnocentric retard.

THEY WUZ KANGS!!

The highest population of slaves in the 21st century is in Africa, and they are owned by fellow blacks. Google it you racist bastard ingnorant cuck.

Da'quan you still there or are you gonna apolagize to the master race?

Sorry that you guys actually believe that Black people enslaved Black people and that white people did nothing (though held slaves for hundred of years, colonised every nation on earth, segregation etc)

>"""white""" guy
>Lopez
i want my money back

good job. apology accepted.. not go read up on history about blacks enslaving blacks and selling them to us. then go back to being a good little house nigger.. and stop speaking in ebonics, proper english will get you far..

Carthage!? Black!? Are you a special kind of a dumb nigger clone trooper!? Did you smoke too much weed and your brain gone full cosmos!?

Lol gay

>So why would Black people enslave themselves?
Because in most cases it's easier to enslave those who live nearby.

Europeans owned slaves. Romans owned slaves. Greeks owned slaves. Persians owned slaves. Indians owned slaves. East Asians owned slaves. Native Americans owned slaves.
Who in the world would think that all of them sailed to sub-saharan Africa to get those?

I DO fuck white people. They smell better than niggers too.

smell like wet dog imho

Skin color has no meaning when everyone around you is the same. Think about it

That's racist

Boring, that's like everyone wearing the same cloths liking the same restaurants etc.