Today marks the 5th year anniversary I killed my unborn baby with pills

Today marks the 5th year anniversary I killed my unborn baby with pills.

Ask an attention whoring femanon anything.

How about tits or gtfo

Tits, pussy or steaming log. Or gtfo

good, keep the population lower

do you regret it?

Why did you do that and which pills did you use?

How far along were you when you had your abortion?

How did the father feel about the death of his child?

did you ask the father on a scale of 6 to 10 how happy he was you did it, or did you just mix up which one of the 3 was the daddy?

On a scale of 1 to 10, post tits or gtfo

these kinds of gifs are so calming, its almost like opiods

Tits or gtfo bitch

I was torn up about it for awhile. I got over it but lately it's been haunting me here and there. That's mostly because I see friends with their kids in school or about to start.

I was irresponsible. I didn't want to deal with having a child, financially, dealing with my family about it, and of course the father for the rest of my life. Opiates and alcohol.

My mother wanted abortion when she heard she's pregnant, but my father didn't allow it. I think you did the right thing if you were using drugs and you life situation wasnt right for a child. but lot of times a child will change you for better and gives new meaning to life. you didn't want to take the gift that was given to you. not everyone is ready for it.

I was 11 weeks in. I was almost 2 months pregnant when I found out. A lot of wasted condoms tbh.

The father never knew.

He would've probably been very happy. He was pretty much a piece of shit.

That's suprisingly uplifting for what I expected from here. If I end up having trouble to get pregnant in the future I'll probably just kill myself. I'm just betting on I'm lucky.

we all make mistakes in life. we only need to learn from them and keep going stronger.

If it makes you feel any better, I was going to force my ex to have an emergency abortion before the fetus had a heartbeat during a pregnancy scare. I was incredibly pro-life at the time, but when shit got real, my opinion changed drastically.

I really don't have any comforting words since I'm not a woman, but I know that your feelings are common with those who have abortions. You certainly aren't alone in this.

weak ass faggot.

Yea, easier to tell others how to live when it isn't your issue to live with, but when it is your issue the logic easily changes. If only the emotionally guided assholes of the world could have true empathy for one moment and understand how fucked up their agendas are.

You're right.

How did you administer the pills? Was it like fantastic voyage? With a lil sub? Was it yellow?