Okay Sup Forums oldfag here, I never really post anymore, but I have an odd one for you that happened to me

Okay Sup Forums oldfag here, I never really post anymore, but I have an odd one for you that happened to me.
>be me 33, married dad, white guy with dad bod, 6' 250 lbs.
>at hardware store while wife is with daughter at pediatrician appointment.
>leaving hardware store and spot a 7/10 petite MILF hottie leaving at the same time. Latino, short, very cute.
>Turns out she is parked right next my car as we are walking out.
>smiles and asks me to put help put 5 gal bucket of paint in back of her SUV.
>of course, I help.
>MILF follows me putting our carts away and she is smiling and thanking me the whole time.
>back to our cars, she asks for a hug, she asks to give me a kiss
>I'm just like, uh.. okay.. and go with it, thinking she is just odd.
>proceeds to nudge me between our vehicles and make out with me while grabbing at my dick to jerk if off.
>start getting into it for a minute before brain sets off alarms, pictures of wife and kid and knowing that we know people that shop here...
>pull her off me, smiling but still serious
>tell her I need to go

Anyone ever have a woman just come at them like this? It was so random, I mean she would have sucked my dick right there in the parking lot, if I let her, she was that cock hungry.
I mean I'm not bad looking, but never had this happen before. Do you think it's just a Latino chick thing?
Picture unrelated.

Go on...

fake and gay

Did not happen.

that pic is capitalism in a nutshell

no it's not

I knew some people would not believe me. Heck I wouldn't if I heard it, I'm just curious if anyone ever had something like this happen. It was just so out of the blue and random.

yeah it's a common thing. They first research who you are, who your family members are, where you work etc.. then some girl gets along to arouse you. in their car or their house are some hidden cams. then they'll backmail you. Easy way to make money.

*blackmail

it's a pizza dude

totally is

It's a "pepperoni pizza" with only one pepperoni piece.

Edgelord detected

debatable

i say it's an open sandwich

Oh fuck !

Wow, guess that is pretty genius. I'm glad it didn't go anywhere and I ended telling wife and people about it anyway because it was so random. Guess it could have gotten me in some trouble if I just kept going.

uhhhhhh, stfu

mexicans = niggers and niggers = property.
Essentialy you almost fucked a object

>Do you think it's just a Latino chick thing?
I have a latina GF and yes it very much is. Only chicks that will suck you EVERYDAY and let you cum all over them and still be smiling. Absolute sluts.

Nah that Blackmail thing is BS latinas are just horny as fuck m8. Cannot get enough Vitamin D

When I take my motorcycle to the store I always get approached by women. Some just chat, some ask for a ride, some give me their number.

When I drive my Volvo wagon, I'm invisible.