R.I.P. SWEET PRINCE

R.I.P. SWEET PRINCE

My favorite fast food item of all time. Anyone else feel the same?

Anyway to bring this masterpiece back?

What I really miss is the Santa Fe Gordita. Oldfags should recall...

I bet Eurofags never got this. $1.29 in America, two years ago. Just another re-combination of ingredients but oh so perfect.

Taco bell is shit

Didn't that have corn and Southwest sauce on it? MMMMMMMMMMMM

It is just shit ingredients but tastes so good when you are drunk, high, or really hungry.

Indeed. I was a teen working at a TB when we rolled it out. The sauce was amazing. If someone wants to make me one and also an Arch Deluxe, I'll S your D.

I won't S a D but I'll let someone poke my Booty for about 5 Grilled Stuft Nachos.

Actually I think beefy nacho grillers with a side of sour cream and cheese sauce should perfectly emulate the Grilled Stuft Nacho. Can I get those items on the side or do I have to go to Kroger to get them?

> be me
> be in Europe
> taco bell still sells them

How much are they? How does that compare to your weekly income? I make about $600/week, the grilled stuft nacho here in the US was about $1.50. Just would like a comparison.

Pretty sure they still have sour cream and cheese sauce you can get sides of.

When I moved from the midwest to the west coast and learned that Chili Cheese Burritos were only regional, I died a little bit inside.

Aren't you the former TB employee? And you still like the stuff? Actually I think most people find that weird but I don't. I used to work at a Dairy Queen in high school and 20 years later still love it!

Yeah, I still love the stuff. I went vegan for a few years but binged TB when I went back to meat. I think people have that idea of "you worked there and saw how dirty it must be, how can you eat it" but our store was always clean. I never saw gross food service shit until I worked in a few mom & pop type places.

It sucks though because my Local TB is comboed with a KFC so the quality of either drops and my orders have been fucked up so often i dont even bother

Look nigger. I know I can get better tacos, but I don't WANT better tacos. I want cheap, because I am a poorfag.

My TB has a Long John Silver's which makes it dirty IMO. The DQ I worked at 20 years ago was immaculate. I took pride in creating perfect food. I bet most fast food workers today don't embrace this mentality. I can tell by the shit I get.

Whoa whoa whoa. LJS is the Taco Bell of seafood. Their hush puppies are the fucking best. Their fish is amazing.

I make a similar amount, It's on a military post out here but I don't remember the prices. Scrumptious though

Sorry. I know. I love it. It just seems like there is shit all over the floor at my local one. We only have ONE in my big city. I had a buttermilk cod platter with hushpuppies a week ago from there.

Best taco bell item was the beef and potato burrito circa 2005 or 6. Cheap, delcious, and filling as hell. I think they might have one on the menu now, and it's fucking shit.

Also, I'm a god damn adult now, and rarely eat taco hell.

Here's a coupon:

Almost any comboed fast food is likely gonna be shitty. Ever tried to get a decent pizza from a Pizza Hut/TB? Doesn't happen.

The only combined fast food I could ever stomach was the A&M side of a A&M/KFC place. My favorite fatfag burgers are from A&M and DQ

They currently have a $1 Fiesta Potato breakfast grilled burrito and I think a $1.50 potato loaded griller....both are meh but filling

That's because pizza hut is hot fucking garbage, by itself or in a combo.

Haven't been to DQ in years. Used to get The Ultimate. Like a super high quality Big Mac.

I know man, not as good as they ised to he.

NAH nigga it was the chkn flatbread from 2011 faggit

Just make it at home with real ingredients

Grilld stuffd burrito 4 lyfe. It and the 7 layer burrito are must order items when I'm not too poorfag to go there.

Only thing I can stand to eat at Taco Bell

Fair point

How do you even get pizza to be THAT greasy? Like, they pour used grease on it or something.

They're not on the menu at my local TB.

Taco Bell is retarded

>introduce "healthy" bullshit vegan food menu
>introduce retarded chicken shell foods etc
>introduce garbage breakfast menu

>discontinue the volcano menu (rip volcano taco / burritos)
>discontinue black jack taco
>discontinue the BLT stuff
>discontinue whatever the fuck else

I member just a few years ago in my noggin when a hard taco was only like 79 cents, now its like $1.25 fuck you all

My favorite cheap pizza is actually Little Caesars. The homemade crust is great (when fresh), I could drink the robust sauce by the gallon, and the cheap but DELICIOUS muenster cheese is soooo much better than just mozzarella. $5 round or even better $8 pan.

Dumb nigger taco bell is good no matter what time or state of mind you're in fuck off summer fag

Don't order pan pizza crust then dummy. They have to grease the pan for the crust texture and so it won't stick.

I don't. It every fucking pizza they make. Dominoes and Papa Johns are less than half as greasy. Hell, Papa Johns uses flour. Fuck man, Little Caesars is half as greasy and little Caesars is bum food.

jesus christ fast food is cheap in the US. Where I live eating fast food is much more expensive than groceries. I could make 10 sandwiches with ingredients from a grocery store for the equivalent of 3 USD, which would probably be the same price as such a taco at a fast food place.

Checked. Fast food is only cheap if you're eating out a few times a month. If you're a fool and want to survive off fast food, you're throwing easily 5~10x more money down the drain than if you know how to budget and cook your own meals.

Fast food and cheap processed food is soooooo cheap. in America. Seriously, that is why we are so fat. Spend $200 a week on healthy food for the family or $50 on cheap shit? $2 frozen Jack;s pizzas, $3 8-pack burritos, $1 12-pack ramens, 50 cent fruit pies, Tough decision when you're a poorfag.

Those tacos aren't filling, man. You'd eat ten and he hungry an hour later. And hour after that you'd shit your pants.

Tac9 bells tastes great but holy shit it's barely food.

So... Jack in the Box... when did these faggots go gourmet price? Used to be a time when you could get a decent meal for less than 10 bucks. Now days you can barely afford a fucking cup of water.

You can get a Fritos burrito from Taco Bell for 99 cents. Just two of them weight like a pound and will fill you up for most of the day. Cheap living.

I figured it out user. Buy pinto beans and ruce. That's like 8 bucks, right? Go to the produce aisle and get fresh veggies to put in your beans. Hit up the meat aisle and find that clearance shit for your meat. Boom, semi-healthy on a no budget budget.

Does TB still make the Quesorito?

That shit was awesome after a few bong rips.

You're right. I do know there are ways to eat healthy for $3-4 dollars a day. It just takes a little more effort...but who can put a $$ amount on your health? Will start buying beans and fresh veg. Cut out sugar and anything processed.

See that's the problem bro. I'm TRYING to cut down on sodas, but that shit is legit addictive. Companies know that an addict is the best customer.

Buy the 12 pack then, tubby.

QUIT deflecting. You're a weak bitch. Suck it up and quit drinking goddamn fizzy sugar water. Fucking pussy.

I have, mostly. Semi-sweet tea helps.

>mostly

Faggot.

Soda is one of the worst things you can do for your health. I am SUPER healthy except for my alcohol addiction. You'll die from a heart attack, I'll die from liver failure...UNLESS WE CHANGE OUT WAYS. I buy 6 gallons of distilled water a week plus have developed a long for flavored seltzer water. Cranberry, lemon, lime....0 calories and no artificial sweeteners. Still has the nice carbonated burn of a cold soda going down. Try it. I'm gonna stop drinking booze so much. Let's get healthy user!

Yeah well fuck your opinion.

Arby's did this as well. And that barely fucking qualifies as food

Yo man middle happens, right? So like I've figured out that that amazing as fuck metabolism from youth drys up like a dead hookers pussy after 26, so all that bad ass garbage I could once eat no longer gets shitted out tomorrow; thay now goes to my gut. It's depressing af.

Curly fries user. Curly fucking fries. And their Rueben was legit. Do they still sell it?

Little Caesars hot and ready pizzas are an abomination to pizza. Papa John's is fucking chef boyardee tasting trash.

I disagree. Papa Johns is the best around. Dominos is Chef Boyardee.

I';ve no clue, the only i'll still get from there is the jamocha shake cause no one else sells it

Its come and gone before OP.

I'm sure it will come back again.

I'll eat any chain pizza but I know what you're talking about...we have a local place called Oley's which is the bomb. Still, for convenience, how can you knock the cheap chains?

I live in a smallish town and there really isn't any off chain places around. Too bad because you're right. The mom and pop joints any re the best.

>volcano menu
I'M STILL MAD

Nothern Ohio has the best pizza in the world. They even won contests in Italy. The Bomb Shelter in Glandorf comes to mind. MMM MMM Thin, chewy, dense crust with a mountain of cheese. Unlike the thick and airy Pizza Hut crust with minimal cheese.

I know bro....wanna beat the shit out of the out-of-touch millennial cucks who now run that place. Skinny jean faggots.

I'm in Cincy but am up that way often. I will remember this post

Hell yeah man. I sometimes drive 1.5 hours from Indiana to get the Bomb Shelter in Glandorf or Luke's in Bluffton. There's probably 50 more I don't know about.