Im on shrooms for the first time. What are some good things to do? Also AMA

Im on shrooms for the first time. What are some good things to do? Also AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvsz4-YRU0I&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What dose

Cannibalize another person and absorb them

#1 Let them breathe motherfucker, you don't wrap shrooms in something unbreathable like this.

Roughly a palm full.

OP. I did not pick them but thanks for the tip.

Bruh trust me dont trust internet dosages on fresh shrooms, and make a tea.

OP. I just grabbed about 3 and ate them about 1.5 hours ago. They were a bit squished together so its hard to tell you a dosage.

Have you done psychedelics before?

Never.

How are you finding it so far? R u tripping pretty hard?

Eat more shrooms

OP. Im still relaxed but definitely getting trails from movement.

OP. Nah, Im going to see how my handfull goes.

This! Absorbing the essence of others whilst in a hallucinogenic state is the path to immortality.

do you have any digital scales laying around OP? I'd say you should probably at least have another handful otherwise wasted opportunity.

OP. Update, the lights are starting to look for lack of a better phrase prettier and the trails are intensifying.

I do, but the shrooms are frozen so the weight will be a bit off.

Also I can just go pick more tomorrow. I got these from the reserve 2 minutes from my house.

I hope you have a great trip. I'm going to be trying shrooms soon thanks to a new dealer. Just remember that it doesn't last forever

OP. I ate 2 more, saving the rest for another day.

just get all comfy and it will be great

Play some nice music, if you have pets give them some affection. you will have a great time.

Go the fuck outside

Go take a walk, look at some nature shit.

i was tripping so hard on like 3.5 g fresh, probably cause im pretty young tho

OP. Im outside, its night and cold, I just had sex with my girlfriend and it was pretty great. Definitely more sensation then usual

I just heard an Owl and it blew my mind. I didnt even know there were owls where I live.

Shit man owls are chill. You know what's chill? Lo fi hip pop;)

I feel exposed and a little anxious, heading inside.

yeeeeeehhh, always listen to lofi rap, beats while fried

OP. Im inside now and I want to smoke some weed, should I.? I have heard it brings you down.

Weed will intensify the trip, not bring you down.

But by all means smoke away if you want to increase the strength of the trip.

OP, I just remembered I have lazer lights. Setting them up now.

Why did you make an attention whore thread instead of appreciating the drug

I don't understand these nerds who make these threads saying "I'm on X", nobody really cares and sitting in front of a computer is gay

weed chilled meout

I always want the high to intensify.

It depends on you. Many people have reported horrific experiences watching themeselfs in the mirror and some has had pleasant experiences. Basically it can go both ways depending on the person

Do you believe in god? Why/Why not?

Im carrying my tablet around with me actually and the thread was only started for tips on what to do while high.

The best thing to do is go outside and appreciate nature, not look at a screen...

Don't die

I've heard this before too. But every time I have done shrooms my peen become completely flaccid and there's no way I can get it up lol.

I did. Its night time and it made me nervous

I domt believe in god but I want to. It would be nice to belive someone is there for you all the time.

Joy of Satan is a web page about Satan. Go there and maybe you'll belive in Sann which is our god (the true god)

Any recommendations for good music?

Almost any tripop complications

youtube.com/watch?v=Yvsz4-YRU0I&t=0s

everyone hates this so i understand if you dont like it, but this chills me the fuck out

OP Im out of here guys im spending to much time on here. Bye.