Alright Sup Forums I want to take up pipe smoking. What should i get? Like a starter kit? Or each piece in its own...

Alright Sup Forums I want to take up pipe smoking. What should i get? Like a starter kit? Or each piece in its own? Also, what tabaco do you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/access/NNBBMQ.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

protip: pipe smoking is the real way to get cancer. cigs are a joke compared to it.

dont start smoking you dumbfag

Go fast, use glass.

Vape, that shit fucks your lungs

you want mouth cancer? cause thats how you get mouth cancer...I know a girl who's uncle lost his lower jaw to chewing...just smoke pot like a normal fucking human...

vape juice is the same FOG MACHINE chems like the ones at the Whitesnake concerts your mom met your unknown father at...

Yall do know a study was done that pipe smokers lived longer then non-smokers right?

you don't inhale pipe tobacco

So post it

profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/access/NNBBMQ.pdf
Page 89

>mouth cancer

So a study lacking the medical knowledge of the last 50+ years, which says there's no difference in the mortality rates of pipe smokers and non-pipe smokers, is enough for you to conclude that pipe smoking is beneficial to health?

Seems a stretch to me user.

Well guys, i already know the risks. What stuff should i buy though?

Isn't the death rate 100% regardless if you smoke or not?

You right, You right.

So then kill yourself now, you're death rate is 100% so by your logic how/when you die is unimportant.

FTFY

>how can I become a bigger faggot

That doesn't say smokers live longer than non-smokers.

Holy shit man, you've blown science out of the water!

anyway OP get a starter pack, pipesandcigars has some deals usually. get the ones with the pipe tool
if you like cherry flavor try Cult from Blood Red Moon, but any of their shit is pretty good

Why would anyone take up pipe smoking

For this summerjob I got I deal with old people. Sticking my finger up some handicapped dudes asshole to feel for turds is nasty, but in all honesty, going to this bitch of an old dude smoking his pipe everyday is the worst thing ever. He smells like shit, his pipe is fucking nasty, and he is blind from all the smoking with that pipe. His walls are tainted yellow and he hates his life and wants to die.

Honestly, isnt it more fun and fresher to get a vape machine? Even my faggot dad vapes.

Just a thought. I do agree on one thing tho, pipes look cool. They suck ass to clean tho.

theres a smoke shop at the same plave ypu bought your many fedoras.