Dubs decides what to reply to this needy asshole loser

Dubs decides what to reply to this needy asshole loser

roll. ask for his nudes then post them here

By all means, keep giving him attention, it's clearly what both of you faggots need.

Let me tell you about the jews

I've changed my mind. $20 to touch it, $30 to watch me touch it.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tell you the truth I'm kind of getting turned on.

Roll

Rollllllllll

how's your mom?

You ever been in a public shower?

I can't talk right now. Im pooping

Oh, Santa baby!!

BRB got my dick caught in the printer

>clever remark
>effectively making every roll thread meaningless as it always involves some kind of interaction between people

Why are you coming to this board? Is it the traps?

i'm only playing. I want to work this out between is ;)

Kill yourself

>Why are you coming to this board? Is it the traps?
For the love of god OP, plz deliver.

Tell him to suck a huge nigerian cock, because he doesn't deserve any of your time and should have his foreskin slowly boiled off in hell.

I will murder your if I ever meet you

Btw femonon here help me out and I know the rules

If you hadn't been such a whiny moron I would've been pretty tempted to try anal. Now I just want to shove a bamboo shoot up my asshole. Sionara cuntwipe.

Omg I can't lie to myself anymore.
Look, I'm sorry. I've just been .
I'll admit I'm into guys that push.
Please don't ignore me.
I think I'm bipolar. Part of me hates you. Part of me wants you so bad. Please don't leave me. I'm lonely.

This. Fucking kek.

>the absolute kek

Great job

Posted the most fun

winrar OP deliver that fantastic line.

do it

Post his nudes so we can ruin his life

top fucking kek

God fucking damn it you make my mind race man. Can't you tell you're making me LOSE MY SHIT. GOD I JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU THE MOST WET AND PASSIONATE RIM JOB OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE CUNT LORD.

Fucking kek

OP knows whats important

YESSS first try mother fuckers

Dubs again

>OP says nothing about her brother

YOU CONSTANTLY REFER TO YOUR BROTHER OP

BRB my tits are leaking

Also OP, tits

Dubs again this is good

Tell him about our entire game here on Sup Forums and how we're running the puppet show now. Tell him we're going to hack him and lead one of those murder threads right to him.

checked

also

"Listen this is getting really gay REALLY fast, if you keep replying to me I WILL NOT HESITATE TO FIND YOU AND STICK MY KNIFE INTO YOUR FUCKING EYE"

>so why don't you?

Oh, wow, this cuck has balls.

Also
>checked

BECAUSE CLEARLY YOUVE GOT A LINE OF DUDES WAITING TO GIVE YOU ONE! FUCKING QUEER! JUST CAUSE YOURE GAY DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO ATTACK ME!

Rerolling for

>oh, wow, this cuck has balls.

Reroll

"Lemme succ dat thicc dicc daddy"

Fuck. Reroll.

Fuck YES i'm on fire today.
this is gonna get good.

Dammit, good game, user, good..game.

Send him this pic

out discussions? you are right I want out of the closet. it is time I clitfrenzy your mom.
fick-up? so you want figs up your anus or my brother's penis - what ever guys we both switched batting teams

HOLY SHIT OP THIS KEKEKEKEK

wat

what a pathetic waste of perfectly fine trips

Nice

Op delivers

Replied

Just returned to thread, nigga actually used my kinky asian narrative. Respect user.

catch me outside, how about that?

Goddammit...going for

>oh, wow, this cuck has balls

Last time, I swear. I want this.

i fucking LOVE you OP, favorite OP of the summer.

also

"Bring it on? Really? Hahaha, you just fucked up. I have trained in mixed martial arts for 5 years now. Fuck the police and fuck the knife, I am going to pull your spinal chord out of YOUR ASS MOTHERFUCKER"

Time stamp coming

reroll I need this

Off by one or two each fucking time.

Rolling with:

Nah just plain mate. I love ya, but you're not top enough to have this bottom. When I see ur face, my boipucci quivers, but your mental game is bitch."

Reroll x2

Fuck it. Going again. Kiss my ass.

Goatfucker

reroll x3 plz moot resurrect and gimme them dubs

Fuuuuuuuuu

Re roll for this

Reroll please god

This is fake as fuck, his replies are so staged lool

reroll

One. More. Time.

Reroll, one of these days..

I fucking quit. Have fun.

'I molded a beautiful baby boy out of the last dump I took and pretended it was yours. It just made me feel the way only a mother can feel.
It had your eyes.'

Goomba Goomba i lost my spookies

just kidding, bitch. Take the WTC up your fucking ass and let the planes set it on fire. IF YOU'RE LUCKY, JET FUEL WON'T MELT YOUR AUTISTIC ASS.

GOD DAMMIT. WHAT A FUCKING WASTE.

reroll

Ahahaha

>you ate
OP how fat are you?

roll: you are the lazy fat fuck with tiny penis

Roll

So close

Fuck you, you greasy FUCK. I can't wait until I see you in person again so I can choke the life out of your tiny little penis with the swollen muscles in my mouth.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Okay fun's over, you know the rules.

reroll please

reroll

rolling for this

Reroll

Reroll

off by one
reroll

I'd rather have a Panda come over and eat my ass out trying to receive the glorious bamboo rather than your prissy ass. Seriously, if you wanna go, lets go. I will teach your midget dick martial arts, I'm thinking karate chops.

tits and timestamp