Sup Forums, my girlfriend will literally do anything i tell her to do...

Sup Forums, my girlfriend will literally do anything i tell her to do. whats the easiest way to sell her body without giving up sex?

Prostitution is illegal.
But convince her to have threesomes regularly, have the other guy pay you and make excuses to leave them alone for an hour or something

>no sex

So, what do you want exactly? Someone to pay you to stare at her naked?

camwhore show

Also, tell her to record herself choking on a dildo and whenever she comes up for air to say thank you profusely and act really grateful, then post link here, thank OP appreciate it

Oh he meant not letting people have sex with her? I thought he meant not giving up sex with her, sorry I'm high lol

Sell her panties, socks, piss whatever

Good plan here OP

Why don't you want her fucking other people? Did you fall for the monogamy meme?

not me. she did

That's where I am confused. No sex would pretty much be like having her be a camwhore. Maybe move up to a theater booth slut working a glory hole. Stripper. That shit I guess.

ever heard of cam whores?

She'd be really embarrassed about that. tbh it might work. where does one find people who want these things

>Also, tell her to record herself choking on a dildo and whenever she comes up for air to say thank you profusely and act really grateful, then post link here, thank OP appreciate it
Legit scheme here

The interwebs. Just Google sell my girlfriend's panties I'm sure you'll find something

honestly I just wanna whore her out but she isn't willing to fuck other men. I want to find other ways to make her feel like a whore.

Easy. Get her to dress like a whore for starters. WHen she gets into "uniform" her whore factor will increase exponentially. She'll want to be way more whorish.

I suggest something truly trashy. Collars are good. Something bimboish is good too. Do some daddy/little roleplay.

I feel like you haven't dealt with women much if you think this will work friendo

Start smaller, get her to let men flirt with her, or roleplay first idk.
Camwhore sounds like the best route, maybe starting with requests from Sup Forums about choking on dildos for example

Yeah I hear there is a lot of money in choking on dildos, you should definitely have her do that OP

sell her body for not sex?
like you let people touch but not fuck?

or are you worried that if you sell her you won't get to have sex anymore?

I got no problem with her fucking everyone she wants. only problem is she wont fuck anyone else

Look into hypnosis and behaviour modification as a kink, see if that's a means to getting her more open to the idea

Or she could sell her pics online

you get guys to come pay to watch you two fuck while they jerk off. then you start talking to them about her and getting them to comment on her naked body, how she fucks, etc. If you like you can let them "direct".

hmm, summer

Post a video of her playing with her nipples on Sup Forums
if that's not whoring, nothing is.